Pnp The Truth On The Alliances - An MRA edition

DeletedUser

Lol, people in Tiger blood told me the founders started panicking because of our merge.

Like two awful alliances merging into one is going to solve their problems....fools

DeletedUser31161

so with one merge of the best comes another to keep up with the competition.

DeletedUser

so with one merge of the best comes another to keep up with the competition.

But Riot and Tiger Blood are not competition.

On another note, another alliance has been burned to the ground.

I'm 3/3 so far

DeletedUser

Mr P I Need In That World Soon As.

I rate there do well in the long run, even though i am not in that world looking up there player and the Alliance there one of the one your want to watch out for.

Apart from 4 of there player the rest of them will stand out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to see what u think about Black Assassins

I don't know who they are so I'm not going to comment on them. Had a quick search they look like they have some ok players who semi know what they are doing but I don't think they are a big threat like alliances like us and Force.

DeletedUser

Am I missing something Steve, they are not just one alliance?

DeletedUser10984

it doesn't require multiple alliances to be an MRA just like every group with multiple alliances isn't always an MRA.

DeletedUser

I've always classed them as alliances with other branches. I don't see as much harm in having 50 members. Well at the start its a bit MRAish when you invite loads of randoms I guess

DeletedUser21560

Many people here are in denial, they are oblivious to fact that there is one alliance in this server who are far superior to the rest. This server has almost everything, it has it's great fighters, it has its turtles and it has it's MRA's, the Underworld, an alliance who claim to be friends from Naxos, well I think we all know it's a lie. For those who are not in the core and do not understand what happened lets take a little trip back a week to what happened.

Another MRA, a pathetic excuse of an MRA infact who go by, oh wait sorry, went by the name of "The Wolf Pack" for some reason, decided to start war with Revenge Of The Clocks for no reason at all. You see, us Clocks like war, many of you decided to gang up on us to "Rim us all" and we thrive on that. What alliance got rim'd in the core? It sure as hell was not us, it was the poor man's MRA The Wolfs. We put in the slightest bit of effort and we rim'd 9 players and burned their sham of an alliance to the ground. The remaining members of the sham decided to jump on board the S.S MRA who are known as the Underworld.

So back to the original point, were the Wolfs and Underworld chums from Naxos or are they just a terrible excuse of an MRA? I think we all know the answer here.

What other alliances are there to discuss?

Tiger Blood,

At this early stage it really does go to show any poor alliance can get to the number 1 spot. They come across as an alliance who make it a requirement to have a level 25 senate, that's the impression I get from them, all they care about is points so they can act like they are good for the time being but in the long run whether it is the Clocks or an alliance on the other side they are not going to last long. They are just a group of wannabe' hipsters with their really poor Charlie Sheen humour picking on the weak and getting the lesser alliances to do their dirty work. Yes, your rallying of troops against us was very interesting, you and a few other discussing how are we going to take out The Clocks. That failed, you missed your window, now you are going to witness something historic on Grepolis, a group of the best attackers and defenders combined into one alliance.

Let me summarise my thread:

Wolfs: Sincity was a fool

Underworld: A poor MRA who are under the impression they run a tight ship

Tiger Blood: A group of players who most likely research Metrology

Revenge of The Clocks: A group of players who live up to expectation

Hahaha you sure a funny hehe... Gave me a good laugh

You surely havent played against the NOOBS before;)

And to save you your next post - PLEASE fix it so we cross paths

DeletedUser

Look at his name :p All reasonable Mr Blue, we took hell and now we dishing it out in-game ;) You guys should consider making one too, live the forums up a bit.

If I had the time, maybe. As it is the wife would scalp me for taking on yet another task.:D

DeletedUser10984

I've always classed them as alliances with other branches. I don't see as much harm in having 50 members. Well at the start its a bit MRAish when you invite loads of randoms I guess
looking a their location and quality of players I won't be surprised to see a branch spring up as the rim expands.

DeletedUser31161

Mr P I Need In That World Soon As.

I rate there do well in the long run, even though i am not in that world looking up there player and the Alliance there one of the one your want to watch out for.

Apart from 4 of there player the rest of them will stand out.

i am trying there are a lot of inactives that will go ghost soon in 042 then i can get you in.

DeletedUser

Hahaha you sure a funny hehe... Gave me a good laugh

You surely havent played against the NOOBS before;)

And to save you your next post - PLEASE fix it so we cross paths
I'm sorry but since no one else has said it I would just like to tell you that your alliance is awful. I know you started later and are on the rim. But you are not anything special. PLEASE get better and then you can post about how great the NOOBS are.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but since no one else has said it I would just like to tell you that your alliance is awful. I know you started later and are on the rim. But you are not anything special. PLEASE get better and then you can post about how great the NOOBS are.

He is trying to troll. He knows his alliance is poor, its an attempt of humour.

Last edited by a moderator: