The Undercard! Artemis / Aegean Empire Vs O.T.F

DeletedUser

We'd better get this train back on the tracks!

I made a picture that exactly represents the dust-up between OTF and Artemis:

angryhr.png

DeletedUser

lol sad OTF is that bored it is using paint to picture off how scared they are and can't do anything about it... :) nice drawing ...for a 5 year old :D hahahaha

DeletedUser

ahhh man! what are those? stink lines?
jeez that's embarrassing for us.

DeletedUser

lol sad OTF is that bored it is using paint to picture off how scared they are and can't do anything about it... :) nice drawing ...for a 5 year old :D hahahaha

scared of what?

Bored of sinking countless Art Colony Ships maybe :)

DeletedUser

scared of what?

Bored of sinking countless Art Colony Ships maybe :)

davada's posts are always interesting but you seem quite clueless. What exactly do you have to boast about? Your alliance was the one that declared war against Artemis, we've just been playing along because it's something to do. You have never been a threat so honestly we don't really care about you.

This game is geared toward the defender having a huge advantage and although I don't really care much for you in particular your alliance has done a pretty good job at dodging attacks left and right and yes sinking colony ships when it counts.

Aside from your recent conquest of a whopping 3k city from SIXNATIONS (who?) your entire alliance has mostly been in turtle mode. Check the conquest stats. We have taken multiple cities from you including a 10k one. Not to mention someone in Red Army took a 6k city from you as well. Since you declared war your alliance has been forced to conquering internal cities and abandoned ones while we continue to grow. If you want to boast about that and feel good about a trivial 170 BP here and there then by all means continue your current strategy, it's doing wonders for you.

If I were you, I'd go back in my shell and leave the PnP to people with a clue.

DeletedUser

I'm getting really annoyed of having my support being blown up to save a guy's city for little thanks.
BTW Bar Fly, do you know what the words "give up" mean? You just got your army halted by the support I gave Guzba, so maybe you should stock up your army a little...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

davada's posts are always interesting but you seem quite clueless. What exactly do you have to boast about? Your alliance was the one that declared war against Artemis, we've just been playing along because it's something to do. You have never been a threat so honestly we don't really care about you.

This game is geared toward the defender having a huge advantage and although I don't really care much for you in particular your alliance has done a pretty good job at dodging attacks left and right and yes sinking colony ships when it counts.

Aside from your recent conquest of a whopping 3k city from SIXNATIONS (who?) your entire alliance has mostly been in turtle mode. Check the conquest stats. We have taken multiple cities from you including a 10k one. Not to mention someone in Red Army took a 6k city from you as well. Since you declared war your alliance has been forced to conquering internal cities and abandoned ones while we continue to grow. If you want to boast about that and feel good about a trivial 170 BP here and there then by all means continue your current strategy, it's doing wonders for you.

If I were you, I'd go back in my shell and leave the PnP to people with a clue.
you care enough about me to write a rant :)

DeletedUser

6 or 7 over the past couple weeks. They make nice reefs. The local fish would like to thank you.

Excellent . . . So are you like wanting to be put first on the list? I admit we've been looking at others as more strategically valuable.

DeletedUser

LOL, just got kicked because I complained about not getting much thanks for
helping a fellow alliance member like anyone else would do.