The Undercard! Artemis / Aegean Empire Vs O.T.F

DeletedUser

I wonder who was stronger, zaratustra's support, or Cake's attack that landed on him 15 minutes later. I'd like to see the report, actually :)

I believe everyone was able to withdraw their support before any attacks landed. I don't think we lost anything to friendly fire.

The only issue was people reading the first page of the thread asking for help to break your siege and sending an attack instantly. Had they read the latest posts and saw that you had already retreated we wouldn't have had the mixed attacks with support. Many people in our alliance are just very eager to help, that's all. :)

We are still having fun playing around with O.T.F, hopefully you guys are as well?

DeletedUser

it's not like playing cards davada, when you loose you don't get to see what the opponents had or have xD

DeletedUser

What a wild weekend!

Artemis launched coordinated, well-organized attacks on a dozen of our cities. At one point, there were six colony ships inbound, each covered by at least three clearing attacks.

Most of the attacks were quite well executed, with clearing attacks landing just a few minutes or less before the colony ship conquest. Then, with support landing just a few minutes later.

So, uh, how many cities of ours did you end up conquering yesterday?

:)

DeletedUser

I can safely say that I am impressed . . . you did not show weakness and you indicated an appreciation for allowing a CS to land. There is no rush here . . . all knowledge is useful mate.

DeletedUser

Also Impressed

I usually stay off of the main PnP forums but wanted to take the opportunity to congratulate OTF on a battle well fought. It was a pleasure to mix it up a little with you guys, and found my own target pgmark a thoroughly decent guy.

I'm impressed, but that was just a start from my own perspective ;)

Pete

DeletedUser944

Wel I have to join to impressions! You have done good work defending cities! Even I dodn`t got city, I have got lot of battle points! Thanks for that!

I`ll be back! :D

DeletedUser

//observes//

Well, war is generally interesting. Think I will sit back and try and catch up and allow
you to provide the entertainment. Now to
find out who is who and where you are....

DeletedUser

Watch the clock mate . . . you don't want to send your attack after the support arrives. I'm just sayin'
Number of cities Mego lost last weekend: 0
Number of cities Mego took last weekend: 1

I'm just sayin' :)

DeletedUser

You took a 2500 point city? Well now I won't feel so bad when you lose you main city. I know your attacker really enjoyed the BP.

DeletedUser

Anax will try most anything...

AnaxPraetorian today at XX:45 AM said:
Greetings,
If you are receiving this, it is because you are in the active, Top 25 members of the Empire of the Phoenix. In recent discussions, one of the offered terms to us was that we would merge into TW-Shadow but they will only take the top 25, active players. This would have benefits as well as downfalls obviously.

Benefits being that we would be apart of the largest, most powerful tribe on Alpha. There is already a small but very strong TW-Shadow presence in Ocean 66 and a powerful one in Ocean 54 (where the majority of our members are).

Some of the downfalls are that we would lose autonomy, we would lose over 75 members that we have worked with in the past, and we would forever lose the Phoenix.

I am just feeling you guys out on this. Please let me know by mail.

Regards,
AnaxPraetorian

DeletedUser

Now anax is saying it was all a ploy to ferret out who a spy was.

DeletedUser

Are you comparing to me or the guy who attacked you whose BPA is greater than your total points? I get confused easily...

DeletedUser

Not really. They are slowly devolving into a semi-MRA. If you don't believe me, check the stats.

DeletedUser

You can't really call them a MRA, seeing that they have the third highest average. Sure they have some inactivity but everyone does. You are basically calling more then half the server MRAs.

DeletedUser

What's an MRA?

I think I got one of those on my knee a few years ago when I sprained it.