Theta Through Time

DeletedUser

Mousey like he was the baby/not quite up to it versian of you.

You should know you'll never get anything but compliments from me :)

DeletedUser

So I guess im at the point where robbyns going to conquer his first city, def def def, colonize colonize (but its tough migrating from ocean 66 to 48, when everything around u is a red flag, and ur some 15k point noob with like less than 50 ls without colonizing...). The sad thing abt me was, when i was about to first capture a guys city, it turned ghost, so ive made no legitimate 'kills' :( And im also only like 15k when the tops are like 1mil, which is a worse difference...

DeletedUser11886

Lol, I Remember When I Got My First City... About 6-7 Months Ago :) I Kinda Have The Same Story As Robbyn44 :p Aside From That I Never Got Attacked... LULUL!!! The Only BP i Get Now These Days Are From My Friends Attacking Me Or I'm Attacking Them For BP >.> I Tried To Conquer A City When I Had Only 2,000 Points. Fail. So, I Decided To Colonize :p I Colonized 22 Of My Cities And Conquered 1 As A Gift LOL! And Another Was A Ghost >.> So, I Really Never Had Any Enemies :( So, Now I Have 24 Cities And 214832 Points Also I'm In The Top 5 Of Alliances :) THe Funniest Memory Was When I Tried To Conquer A City When I Have Only 1 City With 2,000 Points... The Guy i Tried To Conquer Had 10,000 Points And i Didn't Know... LOL But He NEVER Tried To Attack Me Back... I Dunno If He Was A Idiot.... :p Lol... Lol... Lol... I Wanna Lol So Many Times... So Then I Kept Attacking Him, And One Day I Was Like, YEAHHHH!!! I Killed All His Trooopies!!! :) And Then I was Like, "Hey, Why Didn't I Got That City Yet?" So One Person Spying On His City See No Troops And Conquers It :p I Was Like Hey, Why Does THAT Guys Got His City? Then i Learned About CS Ships :p Another Funny Thing Was When Punji, Now In The Alliance I'm In, Attacked Me With 300 Slingers :p And I Had 700 Swords LOLOL Yes, I Was THat Much Of a Noob ;3 And Wiped Out 500 Of Them :p I Get A Close Heart Attack And Have a Spasm And I THink Hes Gunna Conquer Me Right? No, Instead He Messages Me A "Apology Message" When He Had 100,000+ Points And I Only Had 4,000 :p I Lold' So Hard And It Said He Was Attacking A "Farm" And Accidentally Attacked Me :p I Laughed And Rolled On The Floor And Nearly Had To Call 911 LOL! So THat It.

Sorry Its Long But I Got Lots Of Spare Time :3 I Hope You Enjoyed This :p!

DeletedUser

I started this world as a side world to Epsilion, (as many of my friends used to play on that world) and since I already knew the basics, I quickly set to work, getting ready to submit my application to Spartans of Troy. When I joined, it was just before the war that set the world to war. (The OoO33 vs all war) After that came the merge and the war with Army of Anubis. That's all i really remember XD

DeletedUser8790

Lol, I Remember When I Got My First City... About 6-7 Months Ago :) I Kinda Have The Same Story As Robbyn44 :p Aside From That I Never Got Attacked... LULUL!!! The Only BP i Get Now These Days Are From My Friends Attacking Me Or I'm Attacking Them For BP >.> I Tried To Conquer A City When I Had Only 2,000 Points. Fail. So, I Decided To Colonize :p I Colonized 22 Of My Cities And Conquered 1 As A Gift LOL! And Another Was A Ghost >.> So, I Really Never Had Any Enemies :( So, Now I Have 24 Cities And 214832 Points Also I'm In The Top 5 Of Alliances :) THe Funniest Memory Was When I Tried To Conquer A City When I Have Only 1 City With 2,000 Points... The Guy i Tried To Conquer Had 10,000 Points And i Didn't Know... LOL But He NEVER Tried To Attack Me Back... I Dunno If He Was A Idiot.... :p Lol... Lol... Lol... I Wanna Lol So Many Times... So Then I Kept Attacking Him, And One Day I Was Like, YEAHHHH!!! I Killed All His Trooopies!!! :) And Then I was Like, "Hey, Why Didn't I Got That City Yet?" So One Person Spying On His City See No Troops And Conquers It :p I Was Like Hey, Why Does THAT Guys Got His City? Then i Learned About CS Ships :p Another Funny Thing Was When Punji, Now In The Alliance I'm In, Attacked Me With 300 Slingers :p And I Had 700 Swords LOLOL Yes, I Was THat Much Of a Noob ;3 And Wiped Out 500 Of Them :p I Get A Close Heart Attack And Have a Spasm And I THink Hes Gunna Conquer Me Right? No, Instead He Messages Me A "Apology Message" When He Had 100,000+ Points And I Only Had 4,000 :p I Lold' So Hard And It Said He Was Attacking A "Farm" And Accidentally Attacked Me :p I Laughed And Rolled On The Floor And Nearly Had To Call 911 LOL! So THat It.

Sorry Its Long But I Got Lots Of Spare Time :3 I Hope You Enjoyed This :p!

Where are you that you do not get attacked? you need to migrate somewhere then.

DeletedUser

I remember my sad story... I was some noob stuck in ocean 40 something or something, where aab was at their strongest... Then I remember getting an invite from children of the light when i was like 1000 points or something lol. I became like 5k points while somehow defending against some random attacks from aab. I was such a noob that i though a lvl 7 wall with 100 swords, archers, hopilites and 20 centuares was good defence! I joined the vanguard, but then I got conquered when i finally researched revolt X.X... So I started all over again... In Ocean 66 (y me?). I finally did all the retarded stuff and I was about the conquer someone for the first time, but then the guy became ghost 2 hours before my cs went in (y me again?) Then the vanguard was 'disbanded', and i got an invite to the phalanx, who were trying to bring in those who were active and allianceless. Then it was uphill for some time, i learnt new stuff, better defence, how to send better attacks (though i like never attack). Then war broke out and i realised i better migrate to ocean 48 or something cause like the nearing support was too far, and i successfully made one by colonising my way from 0 66 to 0 48. Thank god I did so, cause I forgot to on my vacation while on a trip and 2 of my cities got conquered and the next day another one did. Now im just waiting to get finished off in O66 and im trying to develope my rest of my cities (I still have enough culture for 12 cities, 13 or 14 if i somewhat manage to victory parade the rest of my bp, but for some reason i only have 3 :/)

What a boringly cruel history grepolis has had for me X.X

DeletedUser15302

I started playin this game about 7-8 months ago,Time passed quick but I remember the moment i started playin the game,i founded my own alliance,eventually I joined Pariah Revolution which was the academy of The Pariah,after a while EvoMan(The founder of Pariah revolution) made me a Co-Founder.and we ran that alliance together but without facing any tough wars honestly,We were an MRA yes,but some very good players were raised in that alliance and they still shining in Theta to this day,The Pariah were at war with The War academy,and everyday the strategic relations with the liquidators were getting worse,we were strong,but not that strong to fight both TWA and LQ at the same time,anyways we went into wars with TWA and LQ at the same time,and that was at a time where both Converse1 and Oldsage went inactive because of RL matters,I liked converse1's as a dimplomate,he was good,and he taught me alot in this game,also Oldsage was Old and wise,He didn't like to play dirty,I remember when TWA had a spy in our alliance and they were continiously threatening our small players that if they don't spy for them they will kill them quick death,I told Oldsage he should make someone as a double agent for us,to give them whatever information that we wanted him to give,but he didn't like to play dirty,he said 'this game reflects real life in too many ways that you can't even imagine,and that playin dirty here as a traitor or play dishonarably,reflects your own real personality' Still remember that and yes he was right,many players do not realise that and make the excuse that "it is just a game" and play as dirty as they want in the game.He left the game because he got sick or something,and I don't think there are much players left in the game as wise as he was.But i did enjoy my time playin with those leaders and learn what I know today from them.
anyways when things went out of hand,and both those leaders left the game,like every big empire we went down and broke apart,EvoMan disbanded Pariah revolution,which then lead The Pariah to be dissolved too.
after Pariah revolution I kind of starting playin alown in the game,fighting big alliances alown,joining in their academies just to them off and spam in their forums so they would get and alltogether attack me,I started with The Company at first,fighted about 7-8 members of theirs alown,and it was pretty easy,since they were not too close from me,I joined in their academy and started posting in their forum ATTACK ME!! ATTACK ME! every where i could and then left,some of them were at that and sent even more attacks everyday which only made me stronger.
but then after a while and some negotiations with weejy and some of their members,I joined their alliance and became loyal to them,The Comapny was a good alliance,better than any other alliance that i was in before,with only about 25 players,they were strong and I learned loads from them,but the problem was out of those 25 players,about 4-5 strong players of them were in VM,They were at war with vox per fidom,which were almost about 2 oceans away from me,so i couldn't join in the war except through supporting other members in the front lines,after them i hoped that we may go at war with the phalanx so that i can join in the war and finally have some fun in the game again,but it didnt happen and instead we went at war with LQ,which they had few members in my oceans,after we cleared them out quickly again it started getting boring as i had nothing to do in the game,which made me leave TC with their permission and rebuild The Pariah again.
And since the new pariah it is not very old history so i guess everyone knows what happened then.

tthanks for taking your time to read this.

DeletedUser7627

I remember when 1k sons got their buts kicked by JFL... That was a surprise to me...