This is ridiculous...

DeletedUser

I don't understand Innogames anymore...

I'm playing on the dutch server and this server. I've found 1 real big difference: The opening of the worlds. Cause on the dutch server we're waiting 2,5 month for a new world. There are only 26 worlds in there and we're all complaining because we want a next one. The last opened world has 19k players and needs 37k!

In here are we waiting till they don't open a world. The 61th world was not even close till full and they're opening a new world after 1 week. There are 62 worlds here and we're all complaining because the worlds come to fast after eachother.

I think this can't be true! The QA moderator sais the opening of a world costs a lot of money and that's why they're not opening a new world yet. Then why doesn't this server gives a little amount of money to the dutch server so they can open a new world we're waiting a lot of time for? Cause I know shure the next dutch world will open after at least 4 months from now because the world is getting even empty. They started with 25k players 2 months ago and now there are only 19k!

What to you guys think? Do you think I'm right or are you a Innofollower? Give your oppinion!

DeletedUser

I'd assume that they aren't opening worlds on the Dutch server because the powers that be at Inno don't feel it is needed yet. Worlds open when the last world is either full or close to full.
Our playerbase is much much larger than the Dutch one and so we have more worlds opening more quickly.

Omega (NL26) only has around 12,000 people with any points at all (a fair few have 2 points for example, but they do still count). So it is nowhere near its cap. That is why no new server is coming out i'd assume. I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes obviously, this is just my best guess at why.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But the problem is, there are only 60k players registered there. How can you expect a world to have 37k players when there are ony 60k players registered?

Plus, 4 worlds closed since the opening of the last world (almost 5) so I think it's time they can grow in a new world where they can fight against the other players, don't you?

And another thing. All forum users here are complaining worlds are opening to soon and there are all players complaining there needs to open a new world. When is Inno going to listen to there players? Before or after people are able to live at Mars? They even said players will be able to do a monthly vote for all things that will change from the Roadmap. I've seen no vote yet and all players where against the cost reduction.

So Inno only share there idea's but don't listen to the most important: The players. It's time they do listen.

DeletedUser

But the problem is, there are only 60k players registered there. How can you expect a world to have 37k players when there are ony 60k players registered?

Plus, 4 worlds closed since the opening of the last world (almost 5) so I think it's time they can grow in a new world where they can fight against the other players, don't you?

And another thing. All forum users here are complaining worlds are opening to soon and there are all players complaining there needs to open a new world. When is Inno going to listen to there players? Before or after people are able to live at Mars? They even said players will be able to do a monthly vote for all things that will change from the Roadmap. I've seen no vote yet and all players where against the cost reduction.

So Inno only share there idea's but don't listen to the most important: The players. It's time they do listen.

I'd talk to the CM there :) Ask him why the caps are so high, s/he is the only one who can give you an anser on this one really.

Regarding the monthly votes, they never said we'd actually be able to veto ideas i don't believe, as far as i can remember it was to do with us saying which features we wanted prioritised or something.

DeletedUser39031

The international server has a faster growing player base, thus more worlds needed. I am assuming, as it was for me, that the International Server is also the first result when you search grepolis into google and as we all know. People are more likely to click the first option.

DeletedUser23986

We should be able to veto ideas, as we are actually playing. Let us assume they want profits and therefore they exclude cost reduction thing, but atleast allow us to veto others. And we have not got a monthly poll so far.

DeletedUser39031

Inno is a company, plus. A lot of the things on the RoadMap will benefit the player base

DeletedUser

Omega (NL26) only has around 12,000 people with any points at all (a fair few have 2 points for example, but they do still count). So it is nowhere near its cap. That is why no new server is coming out i'd assume. I don't really know what is going on behind the scenes obviously, this is just my best guess at why.

Yes, but a new world is necessary only Inno can't see it.

DeletedUser5554

I'd assume that they aren't opening worlds on the Dutch server because the powers that be at Inno don't feel it is needed yet. Worlds open when the last world is either full or close to full.
Our playerbase is much much larger than the Dutch one and so we have more worlds opening more quickly.

The worlds aren't even close to being full. It's just the low player cap that forces it. If we had a higher cap at 80k per world and didn't open worlds as much you'd see a world like Gamma and Beta again.

DeletedUser

IMHO; if the players would stick to a world rather than server hopping every time a new world comes out, I think the servers would actually be fun and entertaining. Rather than dying after the first month. If you get rimmed..get back on your feet and show them who is boss..

DeletedUser5554

IMHO; if the players would stick to a world rather than server hopping every time a new world comes out, I think the servers would actually be fun and entertaining. Rather than dying after the first month. If you get rimmed..get back on your feet and show them who is boss..

That used to happen when worlds weren't being spammed lets be honest here is it easier to to jump worlds and try fresh or get up and face your enemies? Sometimes you just gotta take the options away from a person...

DeletedUser

That used to happen when worlds weren't being spammed lets be honest here is it easier to to jump worlds and try fresh or get up and face your enemies? Sometimes you just gotta take the options away from a person...

Worlds weren't being spammed? Not sure which spam you're directing there.

Regarding the second part, of course it's easier to start fresh..Are we just always suppose to go the easy way out? If so, that will not get us anywhere. As most of the people that do server hop will continue to do it..When new server discussions come out, I see most of the same people every time talking about creating a "new" alliance. This alliance falls within the first couple weeks and they're ready to go onto the next world to start another alliance.

Maybe I'm just not seeing the whole picture.. *sigh*

~ Lane

DeletedUser10850

They are talking about how servers are opening every 10-15 days.

DeletedUser

They are talking about how servers are opening every 10-15 days.

Ahh. Gotcha! ;) When someone says spam..I think of like five different examples I've encountered. :D

Anyways, yes, but that isn't something we (moderators or players) can control, so we should make the best of it, right?

I'm certainly not looking for a debate btw guys. :p Just giving my opinion while listening to other opinions as well. ;)

~ Lane

DeletedUser5554

I know you can't Lane If you could there probably wouldn't be nearly as much complaining :). Is there anyway a group of players could go about trying to get Inno to tone down on their production of worlds?

DeletedUser

I know you can't Lane If you could there probably wouldn't be nearly as much complaining :). Is there anyway a group of players could go about trying to get Inno to tone down on their production of worlds?

Exactly, because I'm that good, right? Come on guys...nod with me.. :p

Anyways, I'm honestly not sure, nodcrush. I'm sure if there was a way it's been tried before though. Sorry. :/

~ Lane

DeletedUser27700

Not joining every new world would be a good start, imho.

DeletedUser

This would have happened in 1.26... But now players feel if they get rimmed they have no chance of winning the world, so they move to a new one. WW's caused this i believe.