Thracian conquest discussion thread

DeletedUser23986

No (not exactly), but you can heal him instantly for 50 gold(it may increase after 1st use, i am not sure)

You can heal all your units with gold as well.

DeletedUser46838

The Devs, mods, CoMa, etc will be like super rich after this event

DeletedUser42857

No (not exactly), but you can heal him instantly for 50 gold(it may increase after 1st use, i am not sure)

You can heal all your units with gold as well.

50 first time, then 100, then 150 etc

you can complete the event without gold, but gold users do have an advantage in being able to recruit troops, heal quicker so they will get a LOT more rewards.

If you are going to spend gold, spend it on elephant riders and veterans early in the event.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47500

basically its another hephasteues forge except bigger and now you actually how to do some form of work

DeletedUser

If I've move past battleground 1 and cleared batteground 2, can i go back to battleground 1 again to get the award? Or once you past one level and you can't go back?

Buffysara

Phrourach
The Award waits for you 28 days.

You can take the Award and fight again (more Units) for the same Award

Sorry for my english
Iam german

Last edited:

DeletedUser46324

If I've move past battleground 1 and cleared batteground 2, can i go back to battleground 1 again to get the award? Or once you past one level and you can't go back?

You can play again each level after 4h if you collect the prize

DeletedUser

The Award waits for you 28 days.

You can take the Award and fight again (more Units) for the same Award

Sorry for my english
Iam german
You can play again each level after 4h if you collect the prize

I know all these. What i mean is, I cleared battleground 1, and collected the prize.
I went on to clear battleground 2, collected the prize, clear battleground 3, collected the prize.
Then now i need battleground 1's sword recruitment. Can i go back to battleground 1 again?

DeletedUser23384

Only on worlds with Heroes active.

Sweet :)

I know all these. What i mean is, I cleared battleground 1, and collected the prize.
I went on to clear battleground 2, collected the prize, clear battleground 3, collected the prize.
Then now i need battleground 1's sword recruitment. Can i go back to battleground 1 again?

yes i believe so but after the timer