Thracian conquest discussion thread

DeletedUser23673

This is the worst ever event. Awards are worthless. Why do I need resource increase when I got more than enough within my own cities, same for all the swords, archers etc. - worthless! These awards are made for simmers! Active war oriented players cant benefit of those awards in any possible way! only usefull gifts are so far, like first double BP gift at lvl 16. Thats mostlikely the place where I stop this event, I go that far and than collect double BP gift.

Also this massive gold use factor, if I want to get enough army to move forward to next levels I have to buy troops because I can get only 10 times in a day additional troops from making daily stuff. I got those 10 additions in 4-5 minutes. So to get to next level I either have to buy more troops for pretty high price or I have to wait whole day. Also after battles I can heal my troops for again - gold. I would like to do something to make them heal faster, maybe activate spells, like happiness or whatever, otherwise I have to wait again for 6h to get troops back to fights!

I do understand that game needs money to exisit and I am spending some money myself, but making so expensive events you are dividing players into 2 fronts, those who can afford to spend really a lot of money and those who not spending or spending really limited amount! BY doing this you provide some players with massive benefits, well in this event those benefits are more or less worthless but anyway!

Events like this only make game unenjoyable and support simmers not fighters!

Though this is great idea, but with very bad award system and too much gold use in it!

DeletedUser23384

They get better as you go along........

You can expect a harpy nuke on your first battleground

DeletedUser

This is the worst ever event. Awards are worthless. Why do I need resource increase when I got more than enough within my own cities, same for all the swords, archers etc. - worthless! These awards are made for simmers! Active war oriented players cant benefit of those awards in any possible way!

I disagree with you. I feel that these awards benefit "active war oriented players" more than they benefit simmers. If you are actively fighting, you should have the free pop to use those troops spell and resources spell for rebuilding.

If you sim, then you will find these spells worthless.

DeletedUser23673

Well we all got different opions and thats okay! But I really cant find them usefull, resource awards dont help because you get increase for 1 resource if it would be for all than great or maybe wood but others hmm not for me I guess :D

Also why should I work on getting lets say award for swords when I can send leftovers from my other cities to one I rebuild and recruit troops and spend 2 times less gold than for healer to speed up recruitment...!!

These awards might be usefull only if you just started world and even then for not more than 1-2 weeks because after that you are strong enough to easily play without those awards! But again this is just my opinion! :) Different players different playing style!

DeletedUser46838

Resource increased production is especially useful in speed 1 world

There are other amazing ones along the way too

DeletedUser27700

I just started in Nysa just to play this event after trying it in beta. So yeah, I'm excited for it :p

Buffysara

Phrourach
I know all these. What i mean is, I cleared battleground 1, and collected the prize.
I went on to clear battleground 2, collected the prize, clear battleground 3, collected the prize.
Then now i need battleground 1's sword recruitment. Can i go back to battleground 1 again?

Yes you can

ed6ff4314b.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

this event is almost like a whole other game, I'm already addicted to it.

DeletedUser5819

I think the Tena lady may have a poor choice of name, but I am kinda getting the hang of how it works.

DeletedUser22650

how long before you extort enough money from us with these "free" events to fix the WW's? i for one feel like im being bullied by innogames with this constant bombardment of gold orientated sub games,.....and yes i know i dont have to pay them or even play them but if you dont then say goodbye to whatever ranks you worked hard gaining, if its fundraising to add something usefull (or indeed remove something pointless) then i can stomach it but we're still waiting for the promised reworking of the WW's and in fact it seems to be one of those brush it under the rug and deny we ever said it situations again :(

DeletedUser

This is just a guess from me.

A few months ago, Inno open one new world every week, reason being the worlds are max, and they need to create new world for players to join. Creating new worlds means that players buy gold and use lots of gold to have a faster and stronger start. If you didn't do well, wait for a few weeks and join a new world and repeat the process.

However, there were lots of complains about decreasing competition, encouraging world hopping, and worlds are getting smaller as a result. After all these complaints, Inno decide to slow down the speed of opening new world. Slowing down means revenues are going down, and they need to find other ways to enjoy the amount of revenue they had before.

Thus, the frequency of mini-game and events increased.

makro 356

Phrourach
if Inno thinks this new grepolis app is so great they deleted and disabled toolbox app, why new app dont have this event?

DeletedUser44167

Thrace seems to be overly rewarding

You can redo the same battle every 4 hours for same reward?
For 28 days!

DeletedUser42857

Yup, thats how it works, so you can stop at battlefield 1 if you so wished and get 1200 sword a day if you wished. I have a feeling that most people will stop about half away around the route once they get to population increase. theres nothing really that valuable beyond that. even the later pop increases are 50, the same as the early one.

DeletedUser10962

Yup, thats how it works, so you can stop at battlefield 1 if you so wished and get 1200 sword a day if you wished. I have a feeling that most people will stop about half away around the route once they get to population increase. theres nothing really that valuable beyond that. even the later pop increases are 50, the same as the early one.

In it's defence it gets harder to get the same reward the second time round not sure if it resets daily.