Tiger Blood..

DeletedUser

Tiger Blood..

Formaly known as Digital Hammer, now re-born as Tiger Blood, after the tarnishing of our great name under the filthy hands of Shooting Stars there was never any going back...

"For those that care, Shooting Star now known as Digital Hammer, stole the name and brought poison to the world of Actium.. and will no doubt continue to do so... after they broke a record for gaining most enemies in the first week out of BP.. the only way they could survive a retaliation/revenge mission from half the Alliances in the World was to bring there war to someone else, notably us the original Digital Hammer.. by using Propaganda of the cowardliest way, changing there name and telling everyone they had become our Academy/Sister/Brother Alliance and attacking all our Allies... No contact was ever made between the two Alliances other than the newspaper-spy they sent round a couple of days before, These guys are snakes dont believe a word they say"

There only chance of survival they have now is to gain Allies with someone else and hope the war gets taken to them, wouldnt be surprised if theyve already tried to do it.... they call themselves Digital Hammer, and used to be Shooting Stars... dont trust these fools...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

after they broke a record for gaining most enemies in the first week out of BP...

There has been some weird twists in Actium but I still believe we (as a PD is Belle) hold that "record" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3393

Firstly warcry, you are absolutely hilarious! lol.. I just hope you are not the leader.

Secondly,
It is so sad that SOO many people consider these miniature actions after BP as war. Not that we are afraid of anything... But it is just weird, how everyone just goes up in war after they get attacked once.. So far in our forums, I don't think we have even thought about organizing an OP on anyone.. everything is just, go ahead and get a few cities and then we will see where things are.

Lighten up bro.

DeletedUser

Firstly warcry, you are absolutely hilarious! lol.. I just hope you are not the leader.

Secondly,
It is so sad that SOO many people consider these miniature actions after BP as war. Not that we are afraid of anything... But it is just weird, how everyone just goes up in war after they get attacked once.. So far in our forums, I don't think we have even thought about organizing an OP on anyone.. everything is just, go ahead and get a few cities and then we will see where things are.

Lighten up bro.

Firstly, secondly... lol sorry boss!

Obviously you hope iam not the Leader... thats the only part of your rant i understand, and its the only part that makes sense..

And i aint you Bro...

DeletedUser

Firstly warcry, you are absolutely hilarious! lol..

The only thing thats hilarious about this whole thing is that Shooting Star are using an Alliance name i created, all there doing is making the history of the name live on... thats hilarious..

DeletedUser31747

warcry, its a game, players are allowed to do stuff like that, in no way am i saying its ethically right, quite the opposite, its just that i dont think its something that should bother you

DeletedUser

the only way they could survive a retaliation/revenge mission from half the Alliances in the World was to bring there war to someone else, notably us the original Digital Hammer.. by using Propaganda of the cowardliest way, changing there name and telling everyone they had become our Academy/Sister/Brother Alliance and attacking all our Allies
Hmm Do I smell as possible coalition? :D No but seriously I think everyone else is smart enough to realize we joke around A LOT. Sorry you can't handle our sense of humor. I would personally take it as a compliment if SS changed their name to be like me.

DeletedUser

So SS just declared that they're the academy for digital hammer...without asking digital hammer? Yea...sounds legit guys. Keep defending that...

No, we're not scared...we just...needed somewhere to hide.

DeletedUser21560

LOOL.... Im starting to like this SS - they do funny stuff, i bet they also attack with swords:D

Anyway, warcry, i dont get why you let them pressure you to change your name lol - who cares if they are attacking your allies, and who cares what your allies think - This game is not meant to be played with allies

Instead of changing your name and looking like chumps, you should had kept your name and just killed them instead - theres no morale here, so you can reset ppl pretty easily :D

DeletedUser21418

LOL starting to like SS, they are still a bunch off NOOBS but guys this is fun nice mowe, me like a lot.

Think like this, we play we have fun mission completet.

Regards to both the old digital HAMAS and the copys

DeletedUser18636

For those, who don't understand why they changed it -

1) Digital Hammer => Constipated SS => Enemies of SS => Tiger Blood

2) Shooting Stars => Digital Hammers => Digital Hammer

this is the timeline of name changes, so SS, managed to take original name =) and now Digital Hammer can't change back to it, since it is taken by them. Of course, it's a dumb thing to stay like enemies of SS type of name => so they created a new one

This should clear a confusion

Now back to the topic, I personally find entire thing hilarious =)
they got a moment - and they used it, pushing #1 ally into changing name.

As for enemies & friends:
Octavian Vanguards are their only mates... and I doubt they are going to be die hard protective of their "new buddies"
Corey was writing to most of their surrounding alliances =) looking for pacts... in my opinion to save their own ar*sses

Now as for enemies... =) I am not going to announce that... it is clear it's not only wolf pack anymore

DeletedUser

I believe they're alliance information stated "Request a pact from us so we can laugh at you" or something along those lines..

DeletedUser18636

I believe they're alliance information stated "Request a pact from us so we can laugh at you" or something along those lines..

hehehe)) oh yes, I remember that one... I even sent a message asking to be laughed at =) back in the beginning...
Found it:
sent to shadow melik
on 2012-08-24 at 02:22 said:
=) I want to be laugh at
Can you tell a dirty joke?
Well what daya know, it's a drastic change in an approach to "world domination"

DeletedUser

I wrote that bit :D Though looking back on it now... it's not funny enough.

Thizzle I am beginning to like you (what kind of sorcery is this?).

We haven't even done anything major and we're for some reason the attention of the world :cool:. Fyi my boys aren't trying hard at all!

DeletedUser30281

So SS just declared that they're the academy for digital hammer...without asking digital hammer? Yea...sounds legit guys. Keep defending that...

No, we're not scared...we just...needed somewhere to hide.

The whole thing was so patently, obviously untrue I thought no-one would be dim-witted enough not to comprehend that it was a joke. The real farce here is that there actually ARE people dense enough to believe the painfully obvious lies that spew from our rotten, baby-eating, 'unethical' mouths. (lol at whoever suggested that, ethics in a browser-game, could be a whole new field of study.)

And yes baracis, I AM annoyed that you cleared me today :)

DeletedUser

Of course you aren't... I have a sense of humor lol.

Oh-You-Make-Me-Cry-Laughing-Meme-Rage-Face-.png

DeletedUser31683

A joke is one thing, but you guys on BOTH sides are diplaying a childlike attitude that is bringing this server to an all new low. This server still may be salvagable once all the kids fadeout/quit but of all the severs I've played on this one is getting embarassing to even say I play on it. Its not about ethics.....its about how fast the foolishness gets old. Kinda makes me appreciate the enemies I've encountered on others servers all that more. Lol even the NOBBS are dislaying more class which either means they are slacking......or that SS members are just that trashy and only stand out for that reason. Let your game talk or prepare to be evicted.