Tiger Blood..

DeletedUser31747

lol, it seems that most of the top alliances are trying to blow off their egos on here, just what i have observed

DeletedUser20688

Hey guys,

We are Tigers Blood the academy of Tiger Blood, we are going to rule the Oceans!

- Corey Goodes

DeletedUser

What the real shame is hear.. is think of how many people guys like this would have made quit over the entire game.. this game would be so much more popular if the guys like this got shown the door.... Do the Mods actually do anything in this game? or do they just let everyone run riot..

Who wants to spend there spare time playing a game like this..

DeletedUser

Why would i want some little american brat on my Skype, ive got better things to do than chat your through puberty..

DeletedUser20688

Haha vintage grumpy!

Jerry says man up, he said you will know what that means

DeletedUser

Is Jerry you mother, or should i say Mom... since when did she become a He?

DeletedUser20688

I'm going to tell him you said that! I remember when he got all angry when you called him a shemale back on Kappa xD

DeletedUser

I'm going to tell him you said that! I remember when he got all angry when you called him a shemale back on Kappa xD

Tell her i dont care, its not like ever spoke to you before.. Kappa? never been on Kappa.

Hhahahah, Oh i get it.. are you running around in your wardrobe looking for Narnia?.... i knew you was in the Closet.... maybe you should change you name to Aslam, dont think theres anyone further in the closet than he...?

DeletedUser21560

Thizzle, your stats in byzantium are hardly that to boast over. I played half the time in Athens and acheived the same you did if not more. you talk like you are the terror of Byzantium but the only reason I remember the name NOOBS is because it stands out on paper.

I dont boast over my stats - Once i reach 200-300k i start to get bored, and usually quit

At one point server dies - no need to play it for 2 years

I have my fun in the first months and kill everyone and then i quit or go less active

I havent done anything on byz for half a year, and i still have enough cp for 12 new cities - but cant bother to take any cities - its actually set to delete, and will do so in few days

Did you ever come to think that maybe all my stats arent on .com server? ;-)

And i guess we will find out who grows the fastest on here and who survives ;)

DeletedUser

xD Bahaha good old Grumpers

Best come back ever yo, all this fuss about being the funny guys... think you just got owned, best wait till the other trolls come out, you clearly need some help.... and i mean mentally..

DeletedUser

What the real shame is hear.. is think of how many people guys like this would have made quit over the entire game.. this game would be so much more popular if the guys like this got shown the door.... Do the Mods actually do anything in this game? or do they just let everyone run riot..

Who wants to spend there spare time playing a game like this..
Yes... who wants to have fun playing a game... when playing a game...

And this would be more popular if you could buy a +10 destroy-all-sword and have a 1-hit wonder battle for everyone to brag about, if your talking main-stream.

If your talking popularity for people who LIKE this type of game, than you'd be dead wrong. Personally i think this has gotten to be too "super srs business" like life is hanging off the pressing of a button...or a click. It's all fun and games until Mr. Grumpy says "GET OFF MY LAWN YOU KIDS!"

Also "american kids"?, isn't that a bit nationalist mate? I thought we were all suppose to be equals in this forum ;p Sounding more and more like radical religion than a player-base. xD