To the beloved players in Ocean 45

DeletedUser21770

You don't have standards. You're a NOOB. Or so you keep telling us.

You get points from a library.

And there is no such thing as 'wrongly researching'. Difference of opinion on what's good and what isn't.

DeletedUser21560

Ermm rising... You get points from building all buildings... so whats your POINT?

DeletedUser21770

My point is, someone could have built a library for the points, not because they 'messed up their researches'.

Besides, you can redeem your points by resetting the research once you have culture points to do so. Thus your point on bad research being related to libraries becomes invalid.

Learn a little about the game before you start making statements please.

DeletedUser21560

My point is, someone could have built a library for the points, not because they 'messed up their researches'.

Besides, you can redeem your points by resetting the research once you have culture points to do so. Thus your point on bad research being related to libraries becomes invalid.

Learn a little about the game before you start making statements please.

and again you are making no sense...

you get points for making all the other buildings aswell... so why choose library?

When you reset the research you spend 1 culturepoint PER research, so you are telling me...

You make a library to gain a few extra points, then you get culture, reset your research and then you demolish the library and build something else?

WOW pro player here...!

DeletedUser21560

Anyways lets stop this, build whatever you want to...

With experiance you will find out what buildings to build and which researches to research...

My bad... good luck in the future ;)

DeletedUser

you get points for making all the other buildings aswell... so why choose library?

When you reset the research you spend 1 culturepoint PER research, so you are telling me...

You make a library to gain a few extra points, then you get culture, reset your research and then you demolish the library and build something else?

WOW pro player here...!

When he says points he means research points aswel as building points. Library can give you access to more researchs.

He never said anything about demolishing the library just that if the researches are bad they can be reset. One cp isn't much.

DeletedUser21770

WOW pro player here...!

Stop checking out your own arsecrack and actually play the game. I'm tired of having to attempt to make you see sense. It's funny how NOOBS are acting like tough nuts on here, yet only 4 of your members are actually any good. You talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

:pro: Talk with your actions. Stop with your words.

DeletedUser21560

and my point is, that you dont need more research points, you can get all the right techs with the research points you get from having aka top lvl...

and one cp is one cp, getting a city with library with all researchpoints spent, is more like 5-7 cps that one...

As i said im done argueing on here

This is clearly about peoples experiance level, so build whatever you want to build, research whatever you want to, and learn from it...

DeletedUser

Iam sure they dont, lol this is fun you rely still dont now who you are dealing whit.

A littel help; Iam in top 10 in all the serves iam playing at the moment, so are the rest of the noobs.

Iam not .. Only top 30 :( But there is a reason for my name tho !

And library s**** , it's only me who would build this ! :pro:

Loooove to the people (pop)

DeletedUser

This is a general reminder...

Please refrain from posting insults of a personal nature and spamming the threads.

DeletedUser21770

I insulted Thizzle at one point. And I think there was another insult in there somewhere (from someone else, not me). I'm certain I saw another one somewhere in the thread, but I'm not sure where.

DeletedUser21418

nop

I insulted Thizzle at one point. And I think there was another insult in there somewhere (from someone else, not me). I'm certain I saw another one somewhere in the thread, but I'm not sure where.

its not possible to insult thizz, he doesnt get it, i do it all the time, so feel free to slam him.

Regards

kraniet

*edited to make comprehensible

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

missing the point

don't you see the advantages of the question by askepot? he's giving you a blueprint to avoid getting your polis taken!
so you like the research he listed, and he really is the big bad wolf? then get em. all of em.
when you see the first waves coming your way, just pm him and let him know your research situation. chances are he'll recall and take your buddy next to you. :p
then you've just gotta dodge all his farming runs to keep some offensive troops. he'll clear everything else on the island and you can farm in his wake!!
easy peasy :)

DeletedUser19523

Hi. My name is Askepot, and I will soon begin to collect your cities.

Just so we can avoid some stupid mistakes, please do not research the following:

1. Metorology
2. Architecture
3. Crane
4. Breakthrough
5. Fire Ship
6. Trireme.

It is so anoying when you take a city, and the nap who had it before you, made foolish research.

So please follow these instructions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours truely Askepot, just another NOOB.

ill be moving to 45 when i can, is there a way we can aviod conflict?

DeletedUser

I think everyone in Byzantium should be quaking in their boots at the prospect of Askepot.