Top 10 - (before first temples)

Probit

Hipparchus
Not really sure what you're getting at. Just sounds like you're butt hurt that maybe someone is beating IKAG at their own game. It is obviously to be seen if that carries over to Olympus success or not. Comparing conquests like that is a pointless exercise given the alliance changes in this world.

On the Sea Lion Elite topic, take a look how IKAG/No Idea managed to take the 56 LT and tell me they don't work together.

Finally, I always find it hilarious when people like yourself pipe up only when things aren't going your way or someone beats you at your own game. Grow some balls and speak up from the beginning in either good or worse or forever hold your tongue please.

PS. It was IKAG that came asking for our help way before OV did. Pity your offer was so shite and typical of you all that we knocked you back in a second. Pride and fun over the win with a tyranny any day!
I haven’t got a dog in this fight, it’s just fun to call you out on the obvious BS you post in here. And don’t tell me i should grow some balls when in the last month you’ve went from calling Nichos and Bushwhackers sell outs to now cosying up to them to hope for a win.
BTW pretending to be from Bushwhackers works a lot better when you haven’t spent the last 5 years publically glazing OV every chance you get.

MasterSpy

Phrourach
I haven’t got a dog in this fight, it’s just fun to call you out on the obvious BS you post in here. And don’t tell me i should grow some balls when in the last month you’ve went from calling Nichos and Bushwhackers sell outs to now cosying up to them to hope for a win.
BTW pretending to be from Bushwhackers works a lot better when you haven’t spent the last 5 years publically glazing OV every chance you get.
I'll take that as a compliment for the fact that you've been reading everything i wrote for the past 5 years, that's nearly stalker material but hey, shucks. Many have tried to word it out with me but so far all have failed and going on your current form I can't see things ending any differently for you. So just to summarize the situation, IKAG and co have the bots, gold, Oly experience and Mods on their side. OV and co have the brains, skill and numbers on their side. Popcorn time!

Things are getting very interesting now. Somehow (God knows how) Olympus spawned right next door to IKAG, and they still managed to screw it up.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out!

MartinusV

Hipparchus
The number of alliances isn’t the point, it’s that OV have got 54 players more than IKAG

Idk abt Sea Lion Elite, but none of their players are jumping in and out of IKAG and co, so doubt they’re working together. They’re a rim alliance with no top 100 players so don’t matter much anyway.

The screenshot above shows OV and their new buddies lost 211-46 to the ‘huggers’ so I guess that shows who was doing the fighting and who the hugging.

Btw you were the one who started whining about huggers
Move stepping stoners to the other side and see the result. Their players went mass inactive and both sides took their cities. I think 10 joined us. Those bushies who joined us we were at war with up until a week or so ago. We had less players all server than the IKAG gang

MasterSpy

Phrourach
IKAG, Nugs, TM and co are proving that they're not only huggers, botters and mass golders but spammers too. Amazing the things they will do just for a crown and not care about the fun or love of the game. But looking at the list of their players, I guess not much else should have been expected from them. Like previous worlds, such a pity that the few guilty ones that never seem to get punished ruin the reputation of all the quality and honest players in the alliance.

PS...going from input from some of my network, it may be time that Mike the Mod steps down and lets someone more competent take over. Lack of action when action is needed, lack of transparency and a dictatorship mentality isn't what Grepo or Inno need given the current situation this game finds itself in.

1716342004990.png

Just take a look at how Helen facing with several CSes after joining the IKAG gang and you will know the gap between IKAG gang and OV gang lol.

And here's the last 25 world conquests according to a stats website (of course it wasn't the newest), you can see that the former Bush members are doing great jobs.

1716342178136.png

King Soos

Strategos
IKAG, Nugs, TM and co are proving that they're not only huggers, botters and mass golders but spammers too. Amazing the things they will do just for a crown and not care about the fun or love of the game. But looking at the list of their players, I guess not much else should have been expected from them. Like previous worlds, such a pity that the few guilty ones that never seem to get punished ruin the reputation of all the quality and honest players in the alliance.

PS...going from input from some of my network, it may be time that Mike the Mod steps down and lets someone more competent take over. Lack of action when action is needed, lack of transparency and a dictatorship mentality isn't what Grepo or Inno need given the current situation this game finds itself in.
agreed, fazewalker is a known botter

Fadiga

Hipparchus
I'll take that as a compliment for the fact that you've been reading everything i wrote for the past 5 years, that's nearly stalker material but hey, shucks. Many have tried to word it out with me but so far all have failed and going on your current form I can't see things ending any differently for you. So just to summarize the situation, IKAG and co have the bots, gold, Oly experience and Mods on their side. OV and co have the brains, skill and numbers on their side. Popcorn time!
Guys you are such pathetic. You definitely has number. 5 alliances in top-10 (its funny how u use stats ignoring your small allies), gold users. We without pacts fought almost every alliance in this world, especially against very strong coalition Nichos+PayToWin+Stepping
Also most our leaders including me haven't play Olympus before...
Your 'skills' and 'not hugging' we can see in stats. Battle points IKAG=38mln vs Battle points OV=15 mln
6 months you lived in bottom of the map and following Sun Zi advice waited enemies dead body... Thats also strategy, no problem, but please don't tell us that you are best fighters
Actually Stepping wanted to join us before they joint you. We rejected mostly because it would be too boring, also many our players don't like their spammer style and some personalities
Admins on our side? LOL. Thats why no single Large Temple appeared on our territory? )
And about how 'smart' you are - we saw. How you destroyed own BR in Olympus, granted us Portal, constantly give us cheap BP
Actually we admired your team, you created real competition, but please be more correct and fair

Last edited:

WaffleDonkey

Hipparchus
Think you missed a few alliances in your picture, also this is assuming we are pacted with ikag which we are not :) but I added us because you wont believe othewise.

Attachments

• image_2024-05-22_225158863.png
    image_2024-05-22_225158863.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Forums are always fun to read. So we were hugging - that too with Sea Lion Elite from the rim? I mean come on, put us with a top 5 team. If it has to be a scandal, make it look formidable! And if you doubt how IKAG takes LT from Sea Lion zone, hmm, I wonder how.

Also, please help me make TOD and @Fadiga realize the importance of world hugging. :( I've failed so far.. Kudos to OV for combining the 4-5 northern alliance while I was in VM. When I asked, the response was almost music to my ears- Hugging! Eh mate @MartinusV ?

1716794367195.png

MartinusV

Hipparchus
Forums are always fun to read. So we were hugging - that too with Sea Lion Elite from the rim? I mean come on, put us with a top 5 team. If it has to be a scandal, make it look formidable! And if you doubt how IKAG takes LT from Sea Lion zone, hmm, I wonder how.

Also, please help me make TOD and @Fadiga realize the importance of world hugging. :( I've failed so far.. Kudos to OV for combining the 4-5 northern alliance while I was in VM. When I asked, the response was almost music to my ears- Hugging! Eh mate @MartinusV ?

View attachment 16884
truth is truth buddy, i dont hide what is plain to see

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Always the case. Players like yourself only pipe up when winning while others go silent when defeated. That's Grepo and that's life. Remember though, there is only one thing worse than a bad loser and that's a bad winner!
You didn't have half the info that has been going on inside server, you're terrible at this if you are in server, and even worse if you're not even in server.
In either case, you've presented yourself irrelevant throughout this thread here and highlighted yourself as a whiner instead of a person with actual logic supported by facts.

Anyway, good game to all those who participated in our epic hug server with 90 players from start, that reduced to 70 when server ended. While all 3 top alliances also had 90 players scattered over 3-4 alliances. Grape is just sour when not reachable.

Cheers

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Also as a fact, what was lacking in this server for opponents of IKAG was not skill/city strength/manpower. It was simply not good enough leadership, we haven't seen much of a coordinated move throughout the server. Kudos to the council in IKAG.