Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

Just post the top 12 alliances, and your opinions of them, to the right of thier name.I think its still a bit early but, nothing new on these forums are happening.

DeletedUser13936

i know honestly...if anyone posts a rate the player above anytime soon i'm gonna blow a fuse :p

DeletedUser16696

"i am new on the english version" His profile....

As your new the first thing we do is screw people like you.

If you carry on acting like someone who tries to act good then go back to the German version. we don't take people like you.

To us your just another noob trying to act good and failing at everything.

And if your have "Tons" of Expiernce, why are you rank 269 with 401 points?
I know noobs that joined Tau and it's the first world that better then you

DeletedUser16696

another noob

"i am new on the english version but i play on the german one ....

i have tons of exp. there"
(Dark demen's profile)

As your new the first thing we do is screw people like you.

If you carry on acting like someone who tries to act good then go back to the German version. we don't take people like you.

To us your just another noob trying to act good and failing at everything.

I know noobs that joined Tau and it's the first world that better then you.

DeletedUser

do-not-feed-the-troll-2c-t-shirts_design.png

DeletedUser

The Knights of Crusade - Best alliance in the rankings. Everyone know the more people you've got, the better you are. I expect these to rule the ranks for the next 10 months.

Nightmares of Elysium - Very noobish, NO PACTS AT ALL.... I mean, C'mon.. Doomed.

Zeus Almighty - Very exclusive, merges only with 1million+ alliances.

The Elites - love them, their best player is called DuTcHhOmE. HOLLAND FTW :pro::pro::pro:

Roman Empire - Started very good but need way more members, could use more pacts too.

Hades Army - their profile says 'What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also”' which means they have t be highly educated. I expect a lot from these guys.

Serbium - Is this an new element?

SWAT - SWAT is going to be the best because the best people are in it. 'nuff said.

Chaos Conquesters - you need at least 230 points to get in so these guys are dead serious.

The Warriors - They are VERY smart. They call themselves the warriors but actually solve everything through diplomacy, they confude you and make you allied. Why didn't i think of this!

Enigma - close allies with death legion. So you better watch out.

Spartans - they use an overused name to give the impression they're noob, but actually they can own everyone.

DeletedUser

You couldn't have been more right, I mean, come on NoobmE, get recruiting, we don't want to look like an MRA!

DeletedUser

firelords plan, is to get his pact allies to turn on eachover, then take both of the alliances out.

DeletedUser16696

1 The Knights of Crusade Classical MRA, seen these guys in other worlds and never lasted long, will expect these guys to be gone in the next month or so.
2 Nightmares of Elysium Alot of members but woudn't call it a "MRA" because all these guys have very high expiernce in other worlds, well nearly everyone. Eite Alliance and will likely do well.
3 Zeus Almighty Seems like they worship me :D. Pretty stupid name personally, Trying to come Elite but probaly bothered about there rank now. Will stay in the top 12 for some time.
4 THE MYRMIDONS Trying to be elite as well but doing a good job of it, these will likely be high in BP's
5 Infectious State Bothered about rankings then quality members... Will go down in the next month or do well in the top 12.
6 The Elites Not an elite alliance yet so they better change it until they are. More bothered about Average points then anything. will eventually do well.
7 Roman Empire Was a MRA until kick of some members... still building back up from the damage caused or just inviting random people who will join.
8 Spartans Fed up with this name... You see it in EVERY world and in EVERY world they fail... i expect these to go down in a month or so.
9 The Phoenix same as Zeus Almighty (But not the name)
10 Serbium Name sounds like a creature of Harry Potter -_-. Will be up and down, probaly Average agression.
11 Knights Templar Will go down soon, unless they pull magic out.... if they do it could go very well for these.
12 The 300 Name is ALWAYS been used, will fail. never seen a "The 300" be in the top 12 after a month or so.

So far NmE stole all the expiernced players... Leaders seem like they dont know what they are doing either.
Most of these Alliances will either disband or be out of top 12 soon.

DeletedUser

"i am new on the english version but i play on the german one ....

i have tons of exp. there"
(Dark demen's profile)

]
I know noobs that joined Tau and it's the first world that better then you.

i just started yesturday that is one day later than you guys when i joined my rank was 2200

DeletedUser

and i damn villages are in revolt and i am left with swords and they are still under revolt