Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser2524

1. The Knights of Crusade- Typical MRA, very low average. Will be gone by the time conquering is widespread. 1/10
2 Nightmares of Elysium- Has the top average and the second most members. Seem to be in control of O55. 9/10
3 Zeus Almighty- Okay average, but if they cut some of thier dead weight they will do much better. 6/10
4 THE MYRMIDONS- Second highest average and third fewest members. Probably one of the more elite alliance. Could ad a few more members. 7/10
5 Infectious State- lowest average for the top five, and has the third most members. Has no players over 600 points, so I doubt they will survive for a month. 1/10
6 The Elites- Not elite at all. Okay average, but they have a lot of dead weight. They have some potential. 5/10.
7 Spartans- Low average, terrible name. 0/10
8 Roman Empire-Already got kind of disbanded, and they have a bad average. Can't see them succeeding. 4/10
9 The 300- Give up if this is the most Original name the founder could come up with. -100000000000/10
10 The Phoenix-Okay everything. Needs to cut deadwieght. 3/10

DeletedUser345

1) Nightmares of Elysium - Can't Comment.

2) The Knights of Crusade - 4/10 Big alliance, with a low average maybe if there leader grabs them by the balls and trims the dead weight could they do something, need to just control a single ocean securely like NmE.

3) Zeus Almighty - 7/10 Like where they got the name from, extremly funny film. Up there in third and have some very good members and if they trimmed their fat i would give them higher. Alas my rating is for the present and if i had to rate their future i'd give it a one, shame that they are in NmE ocean unless they relocate i can't see them surviving.

4) THE MYRMIDONS - 8/10 Good average points i think they would be the top alliance in ratings if NmE hadn't come to this world. Ahead in their ocean, the furthest core one from NmE, there future looks promising and I think in conquests they will go into rank 2 behind NmE and will grow in the opposite direction to them. I am slightly dissapointed at the caps locked name but having a leader with a name like that, they are bound to dominate.

5) Infectious State - 1/10 Nothing like the alliance on Lambda, fanboys.

6) Spartans - 1/10 I want an alliance to come along and take the name sparta and actually do good with it.

7) Roman Empire - 3/10 Got some promise but never really liked the Julii

8) The Elites - 2/10 Not elite at all, i was working with one of their founders quite comfortably to level up farms until he realised i wasn't going to join his alliance and leave NmE he then said he wouldn't help. Very petty.

9) The 300 - 6/10 Decyfer their founder is a good player and hopefully learnt from his expirience in the Akademia and read the guides, good potential and i recognise theonlythomas in there mix.

10) Knights Templar - 1/10 The second worst alliance of the top 10 only Infectious State is worse.

Please refer to somebodys signature about this being my view not my alliance it applies to this post.

Good Day,
~Achilles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2) Nightmares of Elysium - Can't Comment.

i will tell you 6/8 noobish alliance will stay in the top 10 for a long while until they get dissolved or going crazy...but wont be sticking at the top about 1st or 2nd much longer.........

will not be the alliance with avg. points soon.......will be needing more members for now.....

the knights of crusade same as the top 10 part but they would never get away in avg. points might face down fall when bp ends....

5/8..is right for them

zeus almighty----good alliance might be in the top 10 too but not sure about 1st place....

stories begins whenever we want to but it has not yet started here...there is a mighty alliance the one which will beat the rest left alone in the dark ally now but it will soon raise with time and be one of the elite a world where something special exists leads to the raise of that alliance......

DeletedUser

i will tell you 6/8 noobish alliance will stay in the top 10 for a long while until they get dissolved or going crazy...but wont be sticking at the top about 1st or 2nd much longer.........

will not be the alliance with avg. points soon.......will be needing more members for now.....

the knights of crusade same as the top 10 part but they would never get away in avg. points might face down fall when bp ends....

5/8..is right for them

zeus almighty----good alliance might be in the top 10 too but not sure about 1st place....

stories begins whenever we want to but it has not yet started here...there is a mighty alliance the one which will beat the rest left alone in the dark ally now but it will soon raise with time and be one of the elite a world where something special exists leads to the raise of that alliance......
I laugh at you :D
Can you please use arguments in your failing statements...

DeletedUser6810

I rather be with these guys WHO had months and even years of practice then a selfish noob trying to get friends by standing up by embarrasing yourself infront of everyone...

Time to grow up

Comon zeus dont feed the troll leave him alone he well eventually lose interest and go away.

DeletedUser

World Tau? No, I'm waiting for a no-morale revolt world to make by debut in 2.0. Just happened to browse through the forums.

DeletedUser

1 Nightmares of Elysium= Typical PV alliance , will dominate this world unless the world's alliance team up and gang bang them
2 The Knights of Crusade- Typical MRA , I know their leader , a soft friendly leader who will fail
3 Olympus Almighty- They can do the talk but cannot do the walk
4 Hades Spartans- Who are these guys
5 Tau Revolution - Following the path of world hoppers
6 THE MYRMIDONS - Decent alliance , will do great in this world/
7 Knights Templar- They are alright , time will tell
8 The 300- Recognise these lads , theonlythomas and some other chaps , have they learned from their mistake? Will they be patience enough to survive?
9 Infectious State- Typical Alliance MRA world hopper
10 Roman Empire- Going down the ranks lil MRA
11 Enigma- Brother alliance of Furnace.
12 Furnace- My own alliance. Yes I have lost Death Legion but I have worked my butt off trying to get back to the top 12. Time will tell ;)

DeletedUser

1 Nightmares of Elysium= Typical PV alliance , will dominate this world unless the world's alliance team up and gang bang them
2 The Knights of Crusade- Typical MRA , I know their leader , a soft friendly leader who will fail
3 Olympus Almighty- They can do the talk but cannot do the walk
4 Hades Spartans- Who are these guys
5 Tau Revolution - Following the path of world hoppers
6 THE MYRMIDONS - Decent alliance , will do great in this world/
7 Knights Templar- They are alright , time will tell
8 The 300- Recognise these lads , theonlythomas and some other chaps , have they learned from their mistake? Will they be patience enough to survive?
9 Infectious State- Typical Alliance MRA world hopper
10 Roman Empire- Going down the ranks lil MRA
11 Enigma- Brother alliance of Furnace.
12 Furnace- My own alliance. Yes I have lost Death Legion but I have worked my butt off trying to get back to the top 12. Time will tell ;)

You make no sence at all, your giving the MRAs a bad impression yet you love MRAs.Also stop saying your BS, Furnace isnt your alliance.PM me, so this can stay on topic.