Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

1. Krypteia - We are currently at war with them. We have caught up a bit and are getting back at them. They merged with Infinity giving them complete control of 044. They have also got quite a strong base in the surrounding oceans. They are doing really well :)

2. Thors Hammer - Biased :D

3. Enigma - If i am correct, they used to be One Piece. However they then merged into Indian or vice versa and now we have Enigma. Currently at war with us, we are pushing them back but they are putting up a good fight :)

4. ExileD - Under new membership and new management, looking good so far. They have gone to war with The Discombobulators from what i have heard, not too sure how the war is going though.

5. Inglorious Bastards - Great bunch of guys. Really friendly and they kick tucus major. They are currently against ARDOR and it seems they are kicking some butt and beating them :)

6. INVICTA - At war with Infinity till they merged with Krypteia. At war, well skirmish i think with Jello. They have taken a few cities off each other but i do not think they have advanced much on either side.

7. Guardians of Freedom - They are scattered, members in oceans far away from each other. Haven't seen too much from them but they have a huge membership, not really a great combo.

8. The Discombobulators - Very nice small number of players, a very tight knit crew. They will go far in the game, the have great ABP and i would imagine communication isnt a problem. I can see them in the end game.

9. ARDOR - Small membership but losing against Inglorious Bastards, they have some good ABP but i think they are not going to last too long. Only time will tell.

10. The Unnamed - Huge amount of members, not a great amount of ABP. Location is mixed, also have an academy. Academies are never a good idea unless you can make it work well otherwise there isnt a point.

11. Jello - Aggressive bunch of players, quite small. Have control of 036 and are pushing against INVICTA. We shall how the war develops but only a few takes from each side i think.

12. Kryptonites - Not too sure but i have been told they are Krypteia's training alliance, then again i have been told they are separate. Their pact suggests otherwise but still. Not a great amount of ABP but we shall see with time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Krypteia - They have a lot of members, but still seem to be a strong alliance.

2 Thors Hammer -I think they are the best in tau.

3 Enigma - What's an enigma?

4 ExileD - Not bad

5 Inglorious Bastards - Another awesome group

6 The Discombobulators - Not bad

7 INVICTA - Sounds like a car name.....

8 ARDOR - Looks strong

9 Guardians of Freedom - An ok alliance.

10 The Unnamed - MRA

11 Jello - an eh alliance

12 Kryptonites - um ok......

DeletedUser

1.) Krypteia - "The Best/Strongest Alliance" in this world. Lots of members and at war with many alliances but keeps getting stronger. Their points can prove that I'm right with this. Dominated O44 with ease. Top 1 at Alliance Attackers, Fighters and Defenders ranking. Even if they don't have the strongest player in this world, they can whoop *** using effective tactics. Whhoooooaaaaaa!!!!! :pro:

2.) Thors Hammer - "The Aggressive Alliance". Maybe they like the motto "Do it or DIE"? LOL. Only 4 or 5 of them are fighting Enigma and a lot of them are fighting Krypteia. Conquered 46 and other ocean by force. (WARNING!)They have the top 1 ranking player "khyeo15" on their side. Have potential to become the top 1 alliance.. IF, other alliances merged with them, I think. Nah..

3.) Enigma - Former One Piece and Indian Alliance merged and got the 3rd world ranking by points. Members in O46/47/56/57. At war with Thors Hammer and putting up a good fight. Has a PACT with Krypteia, ARDOR and The Undead Legion. A nice alliance with lots of inactives. Hahaha. :cool:

4.) ExileD - Nothing heard much about them. At war with The Discombobulators. No idea who's winning. But, I think they're good. :heh:

5 & 6.) Inglorious Bastards & The Discombobulators - I'm getting chills when I see their points, with not so many members, how did they do that?! LOL. Both are very tight knit alliances made of top ranking players. I heard they have plans for merging. A great threat to Krypteia and a great help to Thors Hammer since they have a PACT with each other. :Angry:

7.) INVICTA - Uhh, at war with Jello. Am I right? Whatever...

8.) ARDOR - A good alliance. Former One Piece and Dark Lords members founded this one. Too bad they're having a hard time fighting Inglorious Bastards. Most of them are in ocean 56 and 66. Hope they overcome the test of IB.

9.) Guardians of Freedom - If you're new in this game, they will accept you, no matter where you are and how low your points is. Scattered, no ocean territories, and whatever... I wonder, how did they make it in to the top 12? I hope they can manage to defend themselves and stay in the top rankings when the time comes. Good Luck for them! :)

10.) The Unnamed - These are the remnants of The Delian League alliance that One Piece wiped out in O46/56 months ago. Not going to last any longer unless they merge with other alliances.

11.) Jello - Delicious! Yes, they are our neighbors but not a great threat. Wonder how the fight with INVICTA would turn out but I heard they're eating INVICTA one by one! (a shocking truth >.<)

12.) Kryptonites - Low Average Points alliance. Sigh. Another MRA. I can see them disbanded later. Who knows? We shall see. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Krypteia - Still at war with them. Going strong at the moment.

2. Thors Hammer - Biased :D

3. Enigma - Another merge, even more players. I think that is the 3rd merge is it? Up to 117 players, not sure how thats gonna play out so we shall have to see.

4. ExileD - At war with TDI, the recent heat in the forum shows they arent agreeing over who is winning but the stats do not lie TDI is beating them.

5. Inglorious Bastards - Still against ARDOR and still kicking some butt against them :D

6. The DiscombobulatorsINC. - A recent merge with the Incredibles and it is causing a stir lol. Caps are being argued and questions about each alliance are being raised, they both seem to fighting their case though.

7. INVICTA - Still at a skirmish with Jello i think, not too sure how that is progressing.

8. ARDOR - Having a hard time against IB i think. They may overcome it but IB are going hard of them, i doubt they will survive the war.

9. Guardians of Freedom - Still scattered, not sure if they are at war with anyone. Havent heard much from them.

10. The Unnamed - Everyone is expanding and they are kinda stuck, they will have to either merge soon/disband or be taken apart.

11. Jello - Have control of 036 and are pushing against INVICTA still, not much movement though.

12. Kryptonites - Still a bit of a mystery but i am sure we shall find out their intentions sooner or later.

DeletedUser

1. Krypteia- looks like a very strong alliance.
2. Thors Hammer- Another very strong alliance.
3. Enigma- Jello is soon going to become there academy :(
4. ExileD- From what ive seen/heard, they seem strong.
5. Inglorious Bastards- A lot of points for so few members.
6. The DiscombobulatorsINC. - Seems strong.
7. INVICTA- still pushing against us (Jello) although it seems to be coming to an end soon...
8. ARDOR- seems strong from what ive heard.
9. GoF- To me, they seem like an MRA. (what non-MRA is that spread out???)
10 The Unnamed- Looks like a strong alliance.
11. Jello- Biased. (however we will be becoming Enigma's Academy soon :( )
12. Kryptonites- havent heard much about them (good or bad)

DeletedUser

Enigma are getting an academy?

Thats interesting, they have already merged twice and now they need an academy?

They now have one of the largest membership on Tau, so many members - inactives, do not communicate and spread out...

Is that really a good idea?

DeletedUser2524

Here's my opinion:

1 Krypteia 15879197 109 145681
-Pretty strong alliance. High member count, but they still have a good average. Having an academy worries me though.
2 Enigma 10621447 114 93171
-Eh. Low average, high member count. I can see them falling down the ladder.
3 Thors Hammer 10250570 49 209195
-Really nice alliance. High average, low member count. This is a good alliance.
4 Inglorious Bastards 6877704 48 143286
-Another good alliance. Lower average than Thors, so they have room for improvement.
5 ExileD 6819850 56 121783
-Pretty good stats. Seem to be losing in war though. Also have an academy. I can't see them going up the ranks at all.
6 TheDiscombobulatorsINC. 5570952 34 163852
-Wow. Nice alliance. Wierd name, but low member count and high average!
7 INVICTA 4661286 54 86320
-So so. Low member count, but their average isn't very high either. Have a lot of work to do.
8 ARDOR 3693011 34 108618
-Really good. High average. I can see them going way up.
9 Guardians of Freedom 3578160 119 30069
-Can someone say MRA? Low average, high members. Nearly worse than an academy.
10 The Unnamed 3204290 110 29130
Same as 9. Not good at all.
11 Enigma Academy 2415165 51 47356
Not terrible. Cut some of the fat, and they'll be mediocre.
12 Kryptonites 2321583 64 36275
-Eh, bad average, low member count. Not looking good for them.

DeletedUser20549

1 Krypteia - They have a lot of members, but still seem to be a strong alliance.

2 Thors Hammer -I think they are the best in tau.

3 Enigma - What's an enigma?

4 ExileD - Not bad

5 Inglorious Bastards - Another awesome group

6 The Discombobulators - Not bad

7 INVICTA - Sounds like a car name.....

8 ARDOR - Looks strong

9 Guardians of Freedom - An ok alliance.

10 The Unnamed - MRA

11 Jello - an eh alliance

12 Kryptonites - um ok......

Worst top 12 break down yet. No offense but try to give some info why you think this backed up with facts and say more than 3 words

DeletedUser

1. Krypteia
Still holding strong at the top of the rankings. Looks like they are hitting UMADBRO? quite hard as well.

2. Enigma
They have a high member count, a low average and have an academy. Haven't really seen much from them in the past few weeks apart from the academy thing.

3. Thors Hammer
Biased :D

4. Inglorious Bastards
Are doing really well. Still got a small member count and are kicking ARDOR down big time, they are also at war with United Islands although it isnt really a war, sorta like a skirmish. A really good group of guys and they communicate well, a formidable opponent if your against them.

5. INVICTA
Looking good, although not sure if they are still at Jello aka The Academy of Enigma since they had a name change. Not too sure who they are at war with anymore. However it looks like they are taking on a few members from GoF.

6. UMADBRO?
Previously ExileD but had a name change and a reorganisation i think. They are losing cities to Krypteia and TDI. Not too sure how much longer those guys are gonna last but good luck to them :)

7. Discombobulators Inc.
TDI at war with UMADBRO? and taking a lot of cities off them. I reckon they will soon be at the top of the ocean in 054. Good group of guys they are nice and friendly :)

8. The Unnamed
Large membership and low average, they also have an academy. I think they are at war with ARDOR also however i havent seen much from them.

9. The Academy of Enigma
Used to be Jello, haven't seen much from them. Occupy 036 mainly and could be at war with INVICTA... not too sure.

10. Guardians of Freedom
Had a few of their high point players leave to go over to INVICTA. Not sure if its a merge or if they are losing players to them. A few of the leadership however has moved over to them.

11. Kryptonites Empire
Haven't seen much from them, havent got that high and average or have that much ABP as an alliance overall.

12. ARDOR
Losing badly to IB and have lost a few members to a new alliance called Lone Wolf. A low membership alliance with a high average.

DeletedUser

1. Krypteia
Smashing their way through UMADBRO?'s southern defences. Good group of players, most are friendly and good players.

2. Enigma
Don't know much about them but they look like they rule the southern part of Tau.

3. Thors Hammer
Good group of players. Doing well considering they're half the size of Krypteia. Really quite nice people. Good players too.

4. Inglorious Bastards
I consider these guys to be pretty much the same as the DiscombobulatorsINC, a small group of elite, strong players with plenty of experience.

5. INVICTA
Don't know these guys.

6. DiscombobulatorsINC
Biased.

7. UMADBRO?
Noobs. Leader attacks without any offensive navy - just transports. Sometimes Biremes too. I have the reports plastered all over our Alliance Forums of his failed attempt to attack our members.

8. The Unnamed
Don't know these guys.

9. The Academy of Enigma
Don't know.

10. Guardians of Freedom
Meh... noobs.

11. Kryptonites Empire
Popped up a few weeks back, still don't know about them. I thought at first they were Krypteia's academy but I heard some Krypteia members nuked some of their members. I could be totally wrong though, don't take my word.

12. ARDOR
Losing to Inglorious Basterds from what I can tell.

DeletedUser

oops realised they aren't exactly the ranks may have recently changed

and thanks for the neg rep :)

DeletedUser

Lol i have the feeling someone didn't like your interpretation of them :D

DeletedUser

Worst top 12 break down yet. No offense but try to give some info why you think this backed up with facts and say more than 3 words

The numbers speak for themselves. I realize I don't have the numbers down but anyone who plays will take a look and see what I'm talking about. What alliance are you with?

DeletedUser20764

1.) Krypteia - "The Best/Strongest Alliance" in this world. Lots of members and at war with many alliances but keeps getting stronger. Their points can prove that I'm right with this. Dominated O44 with ease. Top 1 at Alliance Attackers, Fighters and Defenders ranking. Even if they don't have the strongest player in this world, they can whoop *** using effective tactics. Whhoooooaaaaaa!!!!! :pro:

2.) Thors Hammer - "The Aggressive Alliance". Maybe they like the motto "Do it or DIE"? LOL. Only 4 or 5 of them are fighting Enigma and a lot of them are fighting Krypteia. Conquered 46 and other ocean by force. (WARNING!)They have the top 1 ranking player "khyeo15" on their side. Have potential to become the top 1 alliance.. IF, other alliances merged with them, I think. Nah..

3.) Enigma - Former One Piece and Indian Alliance merged and got the 3rd world ranking by points. Members in O46/47/56/57. At war with Thors Hammer and putting up a good fight. Has a PACT with Krypteia, ARDOR and The Undead Legion. A nice alliance with lots of inactives. Hahaha. :cool:

4.) ExileD - Nothing heard much about them. At war with The Discombobulators. No idea who's winning. But, I think they're good. :heh:

5 & 6.) Inglorious Bastards & The Discombobulators - I'm getting chills when I see their points, with not so many members, how did they do that?! LOL. Both are very tight knit alliances made of top ranking players. I heard they have plans for merging. A great threat to Krypteia and a great help to Thors Hammer since they have a PACT with each other. :Angry:

7.) INVICTA - Uhh, at war with Jello. Am I right? Whatever...

8.) ARDOR - A good alliance. Former One Piece and Dark Lords members founded this one. Too bad they're having a hard time fighting Inglorious Bastards. Most of them are in ocean 56 and 66. Hope they overcome the test of IB.

9.) Guardians of Freedom - If you're new in this game, they will accept you, no matter where you are and how low your points is. Scattered, no ocean territories, and whatever... I wonder, how did they make it in to the top 12? I hope they can manage to defend themselves and stay in the top rankings when the time comes. Good Luck for them! :)

10.) The Unnamed - These are the remnants of The Delian League alliance that One Piece wiped out in O46/56 months ago. Not going to last any longer unless they merge with other alliances.

11.) Jello - Delicious! Yes, they are our neighbors but not a great threat. Wonder how the fight with INVICTA would turn out but I heard they're eating INVICTA one by one! (a shocking truth >.<)

12.) Kryptonites - Low Average Points alliance. Sigh. Another MRA. I can see them disbanded later. Who knows? We shall see. :pro:

A strong alliance with krypteia and second in most all of our oceans, which are very limitted with great ambitions having only been alive again as kryptonites empire, with no inactives due to the recent change and active main leadership core.... MRA???!!