Top 12 alliance discussion

DeletedUser

1 Evolution. - Brilliant ;)
2 The Dirty Dozen - been kicking some butt with BP and now DL - great job :)
3 Evolution.. - Brilliant ;)
4 Atlantic League - doing well in 66 :)
5 Little Brother - well what can I say, lost a lot of cities, couple of players ran into vm and 75 looks to be open to new owners!
6 The Citadel - Seem to be doing well :) nice that they are still around.
7 Empire - Alpha - I assume they are allied with Citadel? lost some cities but looks more like inactive than a war.
8 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - still dropping.. and really quiet! no-one has been on forums despite previously beging very active on here. They aren't attacking us anymore either. Is this the end??
9 The Dirty Dozen.. As above
10 THE REBELS 7 - quiet though I like their leaders, Are they going to war with borg tho?
11 Empire - Iota - As above
12 Delian League Elites - depsite previous comments, really?? DL good? What I love is that they rounded all those actives up so they are easier to pick off. D12 are busting these guys atm so I'm glad they've provided some entertainment for our friends lol In terms of stats, they've slightly better avg points than I lot of the top 12, not sure I'd call em impressive. Colonisations look good tho ;) oh for D12's point of view :p

p.s. What happened to Total Domination though?

DeletedUser

Total Domination split in 2 from what I heard. Some running off to form the new alliance Freedom.

DeletedUser

we r regrouping after our leader turn ghost , nothing will change with us .

DeletedUser

Thank you for clearing that up. I didnt mean running off as in running away. lol. I heard about a leader going ghost. Was it Mr. Weedman?

DeletedUser

little bro is starting an op aginst evo in 75 right now
lol is that information you should be sharing :D

And about time.. how many cities did we need to take before you hit back lmao!

DeletedUser

Yay! :) I'm glad to hear that!

My cities are on the border of 65/75..Would that be in LBs Op Zone?! I sure hope so..Could use a few more BPs..I hope y'all aren't the ones that send attacks w/o LS..lol

Anyways..See you on battlefield..

DeletedUser

oooh I'm on the border too! I really need bp if you wanna include me. DBP is well easier than ABP to get :) I love it when I get attacked as I ran 140 VPs last time lol

DeletedUser

Hahaa. ::crossing fingers::

DBP is a little easier to gather, but attacking is great for fun! :)

DeletedUser18855

1 Evolution. - Brilliant ;)
2 The Dirty Dozen - been kicking some butt with BP and now DL - great job :)
3 Evolution.. - Brilliant ;)
4 Atlantic League - doing well in 66 :)
5 Little Brother - well what can I say, lost a lot of cities, couple of players ran into vm and 75 looks to be open to new owners!
6 The Citadel - Seem to be doing well :) nice that they are still around.
7 Empire - Alpha - I assume they are allied with Citadel? lost some cities but looks more like inactive than a war.
8 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - still dropping.. and really quiet! no-one has been on forums despite previously beging very active on here. They aren't attacking us anymore either. Is this the end??
9 The Dirty Dozen.. As above
10 THE REBELS 7 - quiet though I like their leaders, Are they going to war with borg tho?
11 Empire - Iota - As above
12 Delian League Elites - depsite previous comments, really?? DL good? What I love is that they rounded all those actives up so they are easier to pick off. D12 are busting these guys atm so I'm glad they've provided some entertainment for our friends lol In terms of stats, they've slightly better avg points than I lot of the top 12, not sure I'd call em impressive. Colonisations look good tho ;) oh for D12's point of view :p

p.s. What happened to Total Domination though?

Well When Mr.Weedman Went into ghost some random member got the founders properties and refused to hand over the reigns to a actual leader SOOO we had to make a new alliance Named Freedom(Terrible name but were changing back to Total Domination) Now that we have new leadership some new members I cant wait to go to war now.

Now to answer your question with the War agasint Citadel VS Empire. So Far is starting out very slowly with Citadel Taking out Empire (Mainly Ms.Athena)
(SW)

DeletedUser

op zone is 75 only but don't worry bad co will tack evo out

Darn! I guess that means time for me to get a couple cities in o75...When is this Op you talk about since you've already said more than you should have..lol

And about Bad Co tacking us...Isn't Little Brother the only big alliance in that ocean besides Evo?! lol Well I wish you guys the best luck on your death runs..Have Fun!

DeletedUser

so far those zombies are getting alot of bp from evo's attacks:p

it doesnt matter that i said something about an op we alredy got spies through to our target cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so far those zombies are getting alot of bp from evo's attacks:p

it doesnt matter that i said something about an op we alredy got spies through to our target cities

Yeh BP while we are kicking their butts. lol I'll be nice since this is the external forum. Haha.
& How can LB carry out an Op when almost their whole alliance is full of defensive naval units/troops?! I hardly ever see Offensive troops from LB, and if you look in claims all that BP must be going to them getting abandoned cities. Why don't they try to take some cities off Evo if they think they have successful mission ahead of them. :p

Well maybe one day I can meet you.. :cool: