Top 12 alliance discussion

DeletedUser

*cough* don't forget the other alliances *cough*
*cough* there's more than evo and bad co *cough*

Geez must have a cold.

DeletedUser

im in LB though so does that count as bad co 2

Ummmmm i think the mod things that personally id count you as a wanna be bad co.

1 Evolution. - Number one for a reason best by far, more than just an alliance more like a family

2 The Dirty Dozen - Simply amsome job on DL, new found respect for them love there history

3 Evolution.. - ahhh my other family same as above
4 Atlantic League - picking up were TDC left off a saying comes to mind fly with the crows die with the crows soon follow TDC to the bottom of best alliances

5 Little Brother - Oh dear dropping citys left right and center evo have had there extention plans grepolis approved time to get the squatters out of 75

6 The Citadel - Slowly creeping up the ranks had little to do with so no other comment
7 Empire - Alpha - Same as above

8 THE DEATH CRUSADERS - ran their course like TBE. Be nice to review all those forum posts and check to see if they completed any of there to do lists

9 The Dirty Dozen.. as above
10 THE REBELS - My dark horse to make it into the top 6 doing some good stuff time will tell
11 Empire - Iota - As above
12 Delian League Elites - starting to make some movment but like before will come to a sudden stop

DeletedUser

NAJHI, You never answered my question about the stats..What cities have LB taken off Evo?!

I would really like to know..

DeletedUser

You know what Jen, i think you're right.

Went to the doctors, and he's given me a course of medication - a dose of strictly statistical New Thread and some R & R in the form of a good coffee while looking over this thread.

Just a gentle reminder guys - lets keep it on topic here. Rate the top 12 alliances....and keep Evo/Bad Co views for the right thread, not here.

DeletedUser

we took 8 cities from gjcman before evo. came into our ocean

DeletedUser

we took 8 cities from gjcman before evo. came into our ocean

Please show stats bro! I can't believe you if you can't back it up..By the way I've seen like 5 of you guys attack one city and couldn't even take it off Evo.

DeletedUser

Lol Gjc takes cities right in the middle of em all purely to get bp from em attacking.. they all fall for it and load him up ;) Where do ya think he gets all that bp from :D

DeletedUser

Lol Gjc takes cities right in the middle of em all purely to get bp from em attacking.. they all fall for it and load him up ;) Where do ya think he gets all that bp from :D

Tbf it did take some committed guns to start to move him out of O75.

Don,t think most people would dig that deep the way he did and act as a unwanted distraction.

p.s not in O75 anymore (for those that don,t know) so not paying any particular attention :(, or would I concentrate on any one type of statistic to gage a picture either which way. (after all would not want to be a politicians wet dream)

Evolution., a lot of heavy guns in this, so more strategic flexibility (dangerous if generaly heading in one direction) and have shown it.

Evolution.., had there ups and downs but then have been fighting more then one alliance, will be on there way back up with evolution. entering there theatre,s of war in a more numerous manner.

Little brother, battled against them, with them and as one of them, and there still here. so would not count them out even after a run of bad luck before current turn around putting them on a more defensive stance.

As for the rest...don,t know much about them so won,t comment.

DeletedUser

1. Evolution.-nothing will beat them except inactivity
2. Dirty Dozen-very well at coordination
3. Evolution..-same as number one
4. Atlantic League-still going strong even after tdc fell
5. The Citadel-new to the top5 good alliance well lead to
6. Little Brother-evo is going to destory them unless a mircle happens
7. Dirty Dozen..-same as number two
8. Emipre - Alpha-great alliance but looks like a mra since omega fell
9. THE DEATH CRUSADERS-They will continue to fall if they can't regroup
10. Delian League Elites-the high pointers of the dead DL family
11. Freedom- good alliance hope they can fight alone for once though
12 Empire - Iota-high member count but well lead no one to really fight though

DeletedUser

Pleeeeeease guys - don't forget the other alliances. I'm going to have to get picky if you won't follow the simple guidelines.

DeletedUser

Pleeeeeease guys - don't forget the other alliances. I'm going to have to get picky if you won't follow the simple guidelines.

I've never seen anyone other than Evo, LB, and Bad Co post on this thread...Hahaha..But sure thing Saph. :)