Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

• Thread starter DeletedUser2663
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Frankly, if we live for another week I will be surprised. Seems we are between SGC and The Marines = The Three Kings Sandwich!

To my knowledge The Three Kings and The Marines have had peaceful relations (not attacking each other) until recently.

TTK has now been marked for extinction, you guys started it and we'll be ending it.

DeletedUser2663

PS: just as an update. S.G.C is now onto our 7th grepostats page of conquers and still not a single red present. We still havnt lost a city in this world and wont loose one anytime soon =). Maybe we should make a milestone for something like that eg, 10 consecutive pages of no reds or something as a misc one?

(keep up the good work guys)

DeletedUser

PS: just as an update. S.G.C is now onto our 7th grepostats page of conquers and still not a single red present. We still havnt lost a city in this world and wont loose one anytime soon =). Maybe we should make a milestone for something like that eg, 10 consecutive pages of no reds or something as a misc one?

(keep up the good work guys)

I do admit that's very impressive. Sigh.... we'd have that too if not for a couple members who went inactive at inopportune times. Still, that's a good one buddy. I feel like I should conquer one of your cities just to end the streak of perfection.

DeletedUser

I do admit that's very impressive. Sigh.... we'd have that too if not for a couple members who went inactive at inopportune times. Still, that's a good one buddy. I feel like I should conquer one of your cities just to end the streak of perfection.

Nooo!! Don't do it. The world of Lambda would be turned upside down if you two lovebirds got into a fight. Now kiss and make up so you can both get back to your cuddle time. ;)

DeletedUser

Metalcore has been on our respective arses to be constantly 'aware' since the start of the game. He has also trimmed our inactives in a timely fashion.

But it's often not that easy to assess the 'why'. And certainly not 'perfection'.
We have been lucky. But it is a nice little stat.

DeletedUser

It's quite an achievement.. metal is good at cleaning the inactives though :)

DeletedUser2663

Marines - Number one alliance without a doubt. No one can challange their spot atm

S.G.C - Number 2 alliance with out a doubt.

Infectious State - seem to deserve this position. still has a bit of work to do till the can challange S.G.C or marines for the true top ranks (note i say "true" top ranks as we all know point ranking are worthless)

The 9th Legion - to small on the ABP side, got some improvement to do yet thats for sure

S.W.A.T - seem better than 9th legion IMO but maybe thats because they are actualy in a war, so are being challanged. still have alot of work and improvement to do yet if they want to survive in the long term

ANCIENTS - heard good things about them. better than most alliances i would say

Silvaticas Army - seems pretty avg

The Mighty Boosh- seem alright, havent heard or seen anything great from them yet however

Narwhals - seem to be falling behind, but still showing that its about quality not quantity. still one of the best alliances but the question is, how long will they last?

Apollo 64 - to be honest, i dont see anything special about them, dont think they will ever amount to a world power

Narwhal Horn Hunters - managed to hunt a couple of narwhals but it looks like the narwhals are hunting them

REAL MADRID ELITE-43 - RME enough said

DeletedUser2663

other people should post here. need to liven up these forums a bit =P

DeletedUser14819

Ancients

What's there to say except, thank you for the kind words Metal. ANCIENTS have come a long way. I myself am new to the game but have learned quite a bit under the leadership here.:D

DeletedUser

I think we have done fairly well in a relatively quiet ocean !!

We have taken The United Watch apart fairly quick and will continue to do so hopefully. We may have a real challenge on our hands soon - who knows maybe I can make it onto the first page for ABP ;) :D

J.