Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

• Thread starter DeletedUser2663
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Top 12 with ONLY 21 members... says a lot about the alliance considering a lot of them have 40+ members.

DeletedUser

No matter how many of them we rim they keep on recruiting spreading like a virus :p

DeletedUser

I suppose ill give an actual opinion on the top 12

Grinches Lil Minions- looking pretty damn epic. In control of all the rankings and arent cocky noobs. Full of quality players.

Fidelis Navidad- looks decent i suppose.

The Christmas Club- (same as grinches)

Spirit of Xmas Past, Spirit of Xmas Present & Spirit of Xmas Future- noobs

REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS- Wow, they're still in lambda?

Santas Army- who?

Santas Wild Army of Toys- noobs. Tried to recruit me with "you look quite skilled, join us?"

Santas Legion- who?

Merry Narwhalmas- bunch of noobs

REAL MADRID ELITE-64- Wow, they're still in lambda?

DeletedUser

Its my turn (O45):

Merry Narwhalmas- Well we all know the quality of the leadership here, also in the top 12 of the world, and with very few members

The Santa Knights- Looking though, they have a good position spread around this ocean, im suro nobody is looking forward to picking a fight.

Red Dawn Raiders- No comments here:pro:

Barbarian Horde- they just went down in the ranking, the raiders passed them, of course points aren`t everything

ANCIENTS- Did an excellent job in stomping the Legion of One and delivering a heavy blow on Tritons spear. They look dedicated and for what i have seen they are cheerful chaps

ELITE LEGIONARIES- Havent made much noise, but they have some nice island positions.

LEGION OF ONE- Im not sure if they have a heavy lack of communication, or if they have a hidden plan and are waiting to strike hard..

Grinches Lil Minions- ¿These guys are also here? is there an important ocean with out them? - every time i see Gendoos signature the image of the KGB "still watching you"pict come to my mind XD

Tritons Spear- They received some blows, lost mayor cities and it looks like disorder is trying to spread around, but maybe they will come back on their feet.

REAL MADRID ELITE-45 - Not much comments here, i wonder though if the Lil minions will also wage war on this RM branch

DeletedUser

Its my turn (O45):

Grinches Lil Minions- ¿These guys are also here? is there an important ocean with out them? - every time i see Gendoos signature the image of the KGB "still watching you"pict come to my mind XD

LOL

Love that comment... +rep for that.

On a more serious note... WE ONLY HAVE 2 MEMBERS IN THAT OCEAN. To be in the top 12 well.... that's kinda sad don't you think?

DeletedUser2663

Grinches Lil Minions - Power house of lambda. Dominating in all the right ways. Good players and top notch leadership. I seriously dont see them going anywhere. Dominating the East core though lacking consolidation but that wont take to long

The Social Gamers Club - The only alliance that can give The Marines something to keep them on their toes. without us they would have no one to even challange them in any catagory. Sadly we are unable to beat them statistically at this stage but i still have tricks up my sleve to play =). Dominating O44 with ease with out a problem, Black legion are putting up a fight though (hell their rank 2 in DBP so they know how to do that right) so will be interesting to see how long they can hold on for.

Infectious State - has potential. Know very little about them but will be interesting to see them make a move.

Santas Wild Army of Toys - My bet is on them not lasting long at all.

Merry Narwhalmas - Solid group very solid. small member count but they have quality. own very little territory but that just means they need to expand so unlucky O45 then.

Santas Army - dont know enough to make any comment

REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS - always makes me laugh

Spirit of Xmas Future - will crumble as soon as they get into a war with a good alliance

Spirit of Xmas Past - same as above

The Merry Booshmas - Not 100% sure on these guys. Need time to see how they develop.

The Ocean League - who?

REAL MADRID ELITE-64 - good players there i have heard. Need to break away from the RME curse before they can become decent

DeletedUser

Grinches Lil Minions - The steamroller of Lambda. Coming to flatten an ocean near you ;) Much respect for GenDodo, KillaBanana, PolskaPrince, & Thunder. Shout out to StevieHolmes!
The Social Gamers Club - A dominating force in their own rite. Have yet to lose a city. Will be a very interesting war if it comes between SGC & Marines... hope all the details get posted here.
Infectious State - Spirit of Xmas Present (Great Empire) in disquise. Should run it's course like the common cold.
Santas Wild Army of Toys - If they can stay clear from the steamroller, they can make it interesting.
Merry Narwhalmas - Very solid core, Furwhal continues to build a close knit family of very effective warriors. Hats off to you!
Santas Army - haven't been tested against an alliance in the top 30, but a very commendable job by Silvatica... he doesn't get enough face time here he deserves.
REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS - congrats on the most defensive BP award, you may be leading that for sometime!
Spirit of Xmas Future - starting to be picked apart by SWAT & SGC... only a matter of time now
Spirit of Xmas Past - time will tell.
The Merry Booshmas - haven't been tested against an alliance in the top 30
The Ocean League - Proud to say I founded TOL; finally one has made the front page :) Hopefully you'll hear more from us in Ocean 65 as we aren't just the far right side of the map. Have some very experienced players hidden amongst our ranks, but haven't seriously been tested yet.
REAL MADRID ELITE-64 - haven't been tested against an alliance in the top 30 but since they are Real Madrid, they mustn't have much more time... steamroller's coming!:eek:

DeletedUser

Santas Wild Army of Toys - My bet is on them not lasting long at all.

SWAT has many of the smaller players from S Fi that were shafted left right and centre by KB, therefore they have a better chance than b4,

the alliances on this world are :(
no consistency except from Metalcore and The SGC

DeletedUser2663

S
the alliances on this world are :(
no consistency except from Metalcore and The SGC

hmm interesting comment, im happy to say i cant disagree with it. We are a consistant bunch.

thanks for that however nice to know we arnt in the shadows when it comes to the world of lambda

DeletedUser

well the marines are consistent and dominant, but they are no longer 'The Few' as their profile says, due to the lap ups of Sfi and TBR...

still, respect to SGC and The Marines, the only alliances on lambda i like ;D

DeletedUser

Infectious State - has potential. Know very little about them but will be interesting to see them make a move.

You should know a few of us - at least 3 of us are from DAFT in Zeta ;)

Infectious State - Spirit of Xmas Present (Great Empire) in disquise. Should run it's course like the common cold. by BBCue

For most we separated from Great Empire, but we are still friends. I like to run my alliance the way i want and our direction is different. So separating from them was my solution.

We are not in the center of the world but considering a fairly later start i think we are doing well and executing our objectives that we are setting for ourselves.

Oh ya Happy Holidays to everyone especially our victims break is over and we are coming.

DeletedUser

I guess this is a blatant bit of propoganda,

But I wont apologize as I havent done any before and things arent going too bad so...

top12c.jpg

1. Teh Marinators - basically a cross between a chainswa, a car crusher and a vacuum cleaner. Fantastic job by a very skilled bunch of players who know how to recruit the right people at the right time.

2. The Gamey Social Club - Okay, some of them smell a bit funny and their leader is prone to artistic, fancy PnP's but they are doing exactly what they said they would in a relatively quiet acean, top job.

3. Infectious State - I must admit I thought these were just TGE rebranded but Im not sure as I dont recognise all the names - definately up there with some good numbers and strong looking players 3rd place for Attack BP !!!

4. 9th Legion - Not sure about these guys at all to be honest so will reserve judgement.

5. SWAT - Same for these guys really

6. Narwhals - Someone once said they have a kick *** facial horn, but I think they just look like a big shiney poop lillipop !! Only joking guys, I think Furry is a shining example of aggression and I admire how you have kept small and tight knit - 3rd place overall for BP shows what they are about.

7. Santas Army - I have read good things about Silvatica and they have a strong presence in our ocean so it will be interesting to see which way they move.

8. The War Mongers - seem to have gone through a rough patch, and to be honest Im still not sure if they were ever allied with us and then turned tail or what exactly happened, but I guess thats water under the bridge now. Lost their best players so we will see if they stay tight.

9. The Mighty Boosh - probably the alliance I identify most with as we have been mirroring each other for a while although they definately got ahead of us while we were busy pouring resources into failed global projects ;)

10. TGE North - Bela and Co I believe are still allied with I.State so im sure that between them they are a powerful force, certainly they seem to know what they are about from our time together as allies.

11. Apollo 64 - YAY !! Go Me !!! More than just a rebrand, a total change in philosophy and structure, I wish we had taken Metalcore, Dodo and Thunders advice sooner (and most other people who actually knew what they were talking about !!! lol) although for certain reasons this has come about on a wider scale than many know about ;) Im particularly proud of our BP stats for such a collection of new players considering many peoples views on RME longevity.

12. The Three Kings - a crazy bunch of dudes who like to walk a hard line - if these guys survive for a long time then they will definately grow into something impressive !!!

Happy New year and hopefully looking forward to some great battles and tactics.

j.

DeletedUser

2. The Gamey Social Club - Okay, some of them smell a bit funny and their leader is prone to artistic, fancy PnP's but they are doing exactly what they said they would in a relatively quiet acean, top job.

hehe yes I made some of em take their xmas bath last week :) and hoping to share the PnP's and stop metal talking so much ;)

DeletedUser

9. The Mighty Boosh - probably the alliance I identify most with as we have been mirroring each other for a while although they definately got ahead of us while we were busy pouring resources into failed global projects ;)

Apollo64, now that's a much better name. You've got plenty of growth potential in that ocean. Lot's of high scoring players not under your banner. Now if you can repell Silvaticas Army from your ocean then I'll be impressed. They have 15 cities now. Is that figure going up or down?

Up I'm guessing, but for how long?

Good luck mate ;)

DeletedUser

No.

Silvaticas presence in o64 is purely down to a couple of individuals and I dont see them advancing into it any time soon - they have no need to, and I dont particualrly want to extinguish their players here just because I can, thats not my style. I prefer to work together for the longer haul and benefit with the idea that each ocean has its principle rulers and then we progress to the next stage of the game.

Im new after all and want to see what this game has to offer during its natural evolution.

J.

DeletedUser

12. The Three Kings - a crazy bunch of dudes who like to walk a hard line - if these guys survive for a long time then they will definately grow into something impressive !!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Frankly, if we live for another week I will be surprised. Seems we are between SGC and The Marines = The Three Kings Sandwich!