Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

• Thread starter DeletedUser2663
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm also impressed and familiar with Narwhal leadership. Maybe even a little glad they're not near me. Yet...

DeletedUser2663

Ok time to create some discusion here are the top 12 alliances and my opinion on them. this is going to be harsh so i will put it into spoilers

Semper Fidelis - doing ok. i heard something about a brother alliance and even saw one up at one stage. Luckly its gone but the fact they tryed out or considered something like that brought my rating of their leadership way down. on a diplomatic note they are doing good. smart enough to not get caught up in this TBR bull with the marines. Their members are good though. i cant bad mouth em here. good BP and avg points. will be a top 12 alliance for a while
The Marines - sadly i cant bad mouth these guys, why? because there aint much to bad mouth about. low member count but awsome average scores. responded to the TBR bull by rimming 123koan himself. will be a top 12 alliance for a very long time
The Social Gamers Club - my alliance and aint going to say much here (cos it would be biased). Just warning you all, watch us if you are near us. we will be a top 12 alliance for a very long time
R.E.D. - a reformed TBR, TBH i see them having the same fate. will fail.
Iunctus - i have heard nothing good about these guys so i expect them to decline and drop out of sight in a month or two
THE GREAT EMPIRE 65 - MRA = Fail
THE GREAT EMPIRE 53 - MRA = Fail
Geopocalypse - look ok, depending on their diplomacy skills will be what decides their fate. i am to uninformed to say more here.
The Forever Knights - look pretty bad TBH. i dont expect them to last at all. i give them 1-3 months b4 they are gone
REAL MADRID ELITE - MRA = Fail
THE GREAT EMPIRE 56 - MRA = FAIL
Black Legion - They will fail. i give em less than a month in the top 12

Special mentions:
The Mighty Boosh - will dominate O34. very good leadership. if you are near these guys get the hell out of there lol.
Narwhals - they still have a role to play in the future of the core. their actions will decide the future of O45

DeletedUser

look like a good review, but in some points the actual thing thats goin on is different. and i fear that some of your predictions might actually go wrong. :(

DeletedUser2663

look like a good review, but in some points the actual thing thats goin on is different. and i fear that some of your predictions might actually go wrong. :(

i have no doubts some will be wrong. Lambda is still develpoing its top alliances. some future top 12 ones may still be unrecognised and some current one may do better than expected. time will tell of course

DeletedUser

The Marines - Bunch of addicts who are gonna be hunted.

Semper Fidelis - Go back to wherever you came from.

The Social Gamers Club - JOKES Metalcore's gonna quit and then they will fail.

Iunctus - Screw them they aren't fighting Marines.

THE GREAT EMPIRE 65 - Same as real madrid

Geopocalypse - I LIKE :)

REAL MADRID ELITE - Would be good if they put all the best players in all their branches in one alliance.

The Forever Knights - Will be gone next week.

THE GREAT EMPIRE 53 - Same as real madrid

THE GREAT EMPIRE 56 - Same as real madrid

Black Legion - Racist

S.W.A.T - SWAT your mum.

DeletedUser

i have no doubts some will be wrong. Lambda is still develpoing its top alliances. some future top 12 ones may still be unrecognised and some current one may do better than expected. time will tell of course

You are right. When most posted here my alliance wasn't top-12 but we have grown. It takes some time for someone carefully adding new players to get into the top-12 while an MRA who starts early get there early.

DeletedUser

Re: Mra

I seen some discussions here about MRA (Mass Recruiting Alliance). Now lets be clear here. Every alliance IN THIS GAME has recruited new players in one form or another.. maybe new to the game maybe friend from another game. And at one point i was new to the game also self taught alot and also had guidance in the new version.
I remember in Zeta when DAFT was called an MRA and look at us now Fighting and making progress against Unmeek. So my point is dont under estimate alliances because they are " Not Beening on for long time " or an established name.
To all them SO call MRA hold your heads up high and fight when theres a fight and dont back down.

BTW --- I am a leader of one of the so call MRA and you will see us continue the top 12 alliance.

DeletedUser

Semper Fidelis - not comnting much as of bias, but some good BP, and leadership
The Marines - i'm a bit inexperienced, but they looked dangerous from day 1 and are dominating points wise.
The Social Gamers Club - looks good, don't know much about them
R.E.D. - vidyancidi's regime... most of the active members that hadn't already left, left.. TBR could have been so much better but oh well...
Iunctus - dunno, some good players but not happening
THE GREAT EMPIRE 65 - MRA = Fail
THE GREAT EMPIRE 53 - MRA = Fail
Geopocalypse - slightly disbanded
The Forever Knights - ???
REAL MADRID ELITE - MRA = Fail, grr stupid mythical units!!!
THE GREAT EMPIRE 56 - MRA = FAIL
Black Legion - ???

DeletedUser

BTW, none of these 'MRA' alliances compare to the Hogs of destiny on alpha, which are finally disbanding :D

DeletedUser

1. The Marines: (I'm biased so no comment)

2. Semper Fidelis: Looking good although it seems they have a lot dead weight

3. The Social Gamers Club: Also looking good, going up and down with SFi.

4. The Great Empire (1): MRA, four alliances now with an academy added, will fail as soon as they enter a major war with any other alliance.

5. Real Madrid: Same fate as TGE

6. The Santa Knights (can't remember real name): A few decent members but i'm afraid it's the same prediction with TGE. Will fail if a major war breaks out.

7. The Great Empire (2): MRA, four alliances now with an academy added, will fail as soon as they enter a major war with any other alliance.

8. Silvaticas Army: Also has an academy without decent members in the main alliance... MRA FAIL

9. The Great Empire (3): AGAIN??? nuff said

10. The Black Legion: Seems to be slowly climbing the ranks... rumor has it that they are claiming Marine cities... if it's proven true i expect them to drop out faster then they entered.

11. S.W.A.T: A new addition to the top 12, might do well and might not... diplo is the key here.

12. Narwhals: And finally a well respected alliance, awesome BP (considering their size), full of exp players... they might drop out shortly but will very soon return and stay for good.

I'm expecting further changes in the top 12 with a lot of MRA's dropping out and for ever forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. The Marines: They're number 1 for a reason. I don't expect them to go anywhere else soon. 1 of the 4 main core alliances imo

2. Semper Fidelis: Another of the 4 core alliances, looking good, however a couple of points to note;
1) Some dead wood as stated by Gendodo,
2) Please tell me you're not serious about the franchise licence (suggests open to sister alliances)

3. The Social Gamers Club: Considering it was started for a laugh, going strong. Third only due to having 9 members less then SF. Looking good and I expect them to stay at the top for a while.

4. The Great Empire (1): /me cries

5. Real Madrid: /me cries

6. The Santa Knights (can't remember real name): Will be interesting to see how they do as Jinglewhals start to expand out into the rest of O45.

7. The Great Empire (2): /me cries

8. Silvaticas Army: Already have a wing alliance. I would be suprised if all the members fit the recruitment criteria.

9. The Great Empire (3): /me cries

10. The Black Legion: Another with a wing alliance. Based in O44 and O54, both not nice places to be :D

11. S.W.A.T: Not a bad alliance, seems to have some quality members, however the profile screams Newbs. Also have 14/44 members under the alliance recruitment limit.

12. Narwhals:
Narwhals, Narwhals,
Swimming in the ocean,
Causing a commotion,
'Cos we are so awesome.

DeletedUser

All I've got to go on is stats. There not great, but anything else would be BS. I will compare ABP v DBP and say whether they are going up or down. Shimplesh!

1. The Marines: 1st v 9th = Staying up, obviously
2. Semper Fidelis: 2nd v 2nd = fighting the good fight, but I expect they'll ultimately be squeezed out by Narwhals and Marines
3. The Social Gamers Club: 3rd v 12th Going back up. The third and final wedge of the core (Narwhals and Marines being the other two) The ability to stay together and active will dictate who comes out on top out of these three, if they don't form coallition.
4. Real Madrid: - 8th v 4th = Going down. They think I'm picking on them because they are MRA Noobs (Did you see what i did there :))
5. The Great Empire (1): 6th v 25th = Stable for now. Refuse to start one in my ocean, despite my requests for food!
6. The Black Legion:13th v 5th = Going down. Will die if they stay in the core and die if they try to leave
7. Silvaticas Army: 12th v 40th = Going up. Ring alliance like mine. Strong leadership
8. The Forever Knights: 16th v 8th = Going down. Have just made a big mistake
9. The Great Empire (2): 7th v 21st = beginning to fade
10. The Great Empire (3): 14th v 215th = Stable for now
11. S.W.A.T: 11th v 19th = Stable
12. The Mighty Boosh:10th v 128th = Untested by any sort of substantial opponant, but an ABP above points position is a plus. My aliance. I'll leave others to judge, but nice to be here

DeletedUser

I'm doing the 055 top 12,

Fidelis Navidad - my alliance, no comment
S.W.A.T - nice enough fellows, but they will need to cull some of their weaker players soon.
Grinches Lil Minions (marines) - What can I say, they are an elite alliance on this server, I wish I could beat them to some of the pts or BP milestones, but they keep getting there just before us. Well run.
REAL MADRID ELITE-55 - cannon foder. They are losing cities faster than they can recruit new players. But they are unlikely to disband, they'll just replace or merge with another RM.
Spirit of Xmas Past (great empire) - An MRA in name with 3 sibling alliances and an academy, but they are decent. Much better than RME-55, but weighed down by many useless players. One branch led by Meat4Grinder (aka SokMboppers), Wonder if he's double accounting?
The Black Guard - No players with multiple cities, top players have left in the past ~3 days. I predict they disband or go inactive within a week.
The X-Mas Trinity - no players with multi-cities. They can't last, their neighbors are growing much faster than them.
The New World Order noob alliance. 20+ pacts and they promise war if you spy them. It's almost like a challenge.
The Sons of Zeus - Only a couple players with multi cities, If they want to continue, they'll need to exhibit team work and get more of their players 2nd cities ASAP. the area is growing up around them. Most likely the better players will be recruited to another alliance soon, and the rest will remain stagnant.
REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS - Not sure why they're different than RME, but also losing cities and replacing with anyone that will accept an invite.
soul reapers Their founder and 1/2 the players have <1000 pts. They are not worth conquering, but hat might allow them to remain as an alliance for a little longer.
The Great Empire-Academy - MRA academy, but they must have decent FAQ section of forced learning because they are moving decent players up the the real GE.

DeletedUser

I won't bother doing ocean 34, we are just shy of double everyone else put together.

link takes people to their own home ocean rankings, not sure if you can lock it to 34.

DeletedUser

I'm doing the 055 top 12,

Spirit of Xmas Past (great empire) - An MRA in name with 3 sibling alliances and an academy, but they are decent. Much better than RME-55, but weighed down by many useless players. One branch led by Meat4Grinder (aka SokMboppers), Wonder if he's double accounting?

Nope its all legit.

The Meat4grinder in lambda was scheduled to be deleted and should of been at least a week or 2 agao
:)

DeletedUser

Grinches Lil Minions- Packed full of experience from my view. These guys will go far, depending on what SFi want to do about them.
Fidelis Navidad- Experienced and skilled. It will be very interesting to see in what direction these guys expand.
The Christmas Club- Hungry beasts. Like the top 2, they are fighters... good fighters.
Spirit of Xmas Past, Spirit of Xmas Present & Spirit of Xmas Future- I have a hatred for academies and so, but I quite like these guys. I'll admit. However, I fear that they are a little turtley.
REAL MADRID CHRISTMAS- These guys should split from the rest of the RM alliances. They are much better than them, despite carrying a bunch of dead weight. Change their values as well and you might just have a semi-ok alliance.
Santas Army- Let me be honest, I've completely forgotten who these guys are.
Santas Wild Army of Toys- SWAT... I don't know if they have any relation to S.W.A.T on other worlds but I'm not a big fan. Leadership isn't that good and although they say they are "elite", they aren't by far.
Santas Legion- I'm iffy about these guys, though I do predict that they won't last that long.
Merry Narwhalmas- Our alliance! Now I can't rate them unfortunetly, though I can admit that we are the alliance everyone hates in O54. I've had a fair few go at me for being cocky and arrogant (which I am in game)... though everyone wants to join. Nevertheless, we are the smallest alliance in the top 12, but don't sit back.
REAL MADRID ELITE-64- I suppose they are alright for not being in a core ocean, but I still... don't like them the slightest bit.

There we go. Some real strong leaders are in this world and although the forum is a wee bit quiet, there are some really strong characters lurking in the shadows. Expect a few wars soon, even if there are some quiet ones going on, such as ANCIENTS vs. LEGION OF ONE.

DeletedUser

28985596.png

lulz.