Top 12 Alliance Prediction

DeletedUser

i got most of there timing tactics and the only 1 with eny talent is denny the rest couldent time an egg
i will storm ..i dont realy care what happens to the citys i have i know know i have 42 colony shiips thay i can send out at onced so let them dance on me im just going to get masses of bp of them i know that you know that and now thay know that...thay seem to forget it isnt the amout of citys you have its the way you play the game..

DeletedUser

please from now on post on my thread if you wont a fight ..i wont be posting here outa respect for the thread and im sorry for the sht i put here but i wont let people walk all over me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyways, back on topic....can someone please post something relevant we can discuss? I'm too lazy to but c'mon guys..

DeletedUser

Anyways, back on topic....can someone please post something relevant we can discuss? I'm too lazy to but c'mon guys..

I would, but apparently you dislike my talking, but I did like reading this thread, so i am going to predict that in 6 months Cj will be knocked down to fourth place with only the southern core, they will be gone in 43 and 53.

DeletedUser

I don't think there will be much left of they're south core in 6 months.

I'm thinking they will soon start kicking inactives and trying to move to an area and make a strong core. But I'd agree with 4th in 6 months if they kicked inactives.

DeletedUser

Gerdir has it, thier southern area will grow smaller due to inactives and us pushing them further north. They are split into 2 right now so that dosen't help. They have a load of new members in the south calling for help and most of thier support is north in 35, so they will lose a lot of thier new gained ground to us and a lot of thier new members will go inactive or just quit, much as loe did at the end.

DeletedUser

i got most of there timing tactics and the only 1 with eny talent is denny the rest couldent time an egg
i will storm ..i dont realy care what happens to the citys i have i know know i have 42 colony shiips thay i can send out at onced so let them dance on me im just going to get masses of bp of them i know that you know that and now thay know that...thay seem to forget it isnt the amout of citys you have its the way you play the game..

AS i always say tang result it what matters, Cheap chat doesnt count my friend you can say whatever you want and wont matter, the end you can talk crap about us but i can see all our members growing,we timed really well attacks when they need to be timed, your main problems is when you make more enemies than friends sooner or later that will come to bite you in the *** and that is what is happening, lot of your so call friends who respect you in fact they dont like you at all and prove me wrong tang, you are just use to people bending over and you find the wrong people, On the other Hand the iluminati are respectful people who really belive in honor something that im sure you dont know about it, but perhaps you can check it try wikipedia its a good place. Denny our leader has something that you are lack of it my friend and is call Leadership he is really respected in our alliance something that you never had over there, well i wish you the best luck and knowing our friends in iluminati you will needed take care

and finaly back to topic

DeletedUser

I would, but apparently you dislike my talking, but I did like reading this thread, so i am going to predict that in 6 months Cj will be knocked down to fourth place with only the southern core, they will be gone in 43 and 53.

Never said that, i just don't respect you're style of gameplay....

Though you do usually talk crap :p

Anyways, the only ocean remotely close to the south is o35 and that will stay CJ but their core will continue to be up North and when it comes down to it, thats the only part of their border they care about.

BTW, Z, i didn't discuss the ban, only made an observation. I was not opening it to debate either so how come there was an edit involved?

DeletedUser

i am going to predict that in 6 months Cj will be knocked down to fourth place with only the southern core, they will be gone in 43 and 53.

Taking a bit of a pounding in 36/46 too so this should help your prediction of 4th a bit

DeletedUser

My prediction:

1. Fusion
2. Route de la mort
3. Carpe Jugulum
4. GrepoHugs
5. The Illuminati
6. The Covenant
7. Praetorian Elite
8. THE MOTHER TUCKERS
9. K.M.D
10. Killer Bunnies
11. The Black Sheep
12. League of Warriors

DeletedUser15015

How can anyone even make a logical guess at this point. With all the mergers & influxes of pts to each alliances total number, every number available to conduct a growth tracking report is worthless. :heh:

The top 10 or 11 will most likely stay the same, the big changes I see come from the #12-#15 spots and who is going to make it to the front page.

30 day changes:
Semper-Fi -79
League of Warriors +85
Bucking Frutal +182 ( numbers exaggerated due to grey & inactive's gained)
The Black Sheep +74 ( they did this with a 14 player roster, quite impressive. Unfortunately, that is what might cause them issues getting to the 1st page...but Im not sure they really care about the front page):cool:

Thats my 2 cents!!

DeletedUser6691

As far as The Illum and The Cov. merging..It'll never happen. there is no need.Too much respect between eachother to need to merge.
TANG, Thanks again for stepping in it. Denny is awsome at timming, That's true but you haven't seen anything from anyone else yet. I took one of your cities without timming my attacks at all. I just threw some out there and figured if it worked it worked, if not oh-well.(That was before your V-mode kicked in) So be fair and wait to learn before you make a statemen like the rest couldn't time an egg.
I'll keep my original prediction but for one position, I now predict Tang will single handedly take over the number one spot, Thus droping my #12 prediction off the line ;)
(sorry for any mis-spellings)

DeletedUser

Done a bit of digging myself and I retract my prediction that Cov and Illums will merge ;)

Edit.

If alliance's keep merging and/or mass recruiting from other alliances, we might even make it into the Top 12 ;)

DeletedUser

Well....CJ are merging into RDLM....many predictions have been....."busted"

DeletedUser

Wow... Yeah, this is kind of ridiculous... I think that this will be the downfall of both alliances... That is a lot of people to coordinate together... Good luck Gibbs, you are probably one of the few people who has a chance. I think it will be more having squads everywhere almost than being a true alliance though.

DeletedUser

Well....CJ are merging into RDLM....many predictions have been....."busted"

The truth is that those who are in the know about things like this well before they happen are also the those who don't post predictions because they know whats going to happen and because the want to use it to their advantage.

DeletedUser

while making your predictions it maybe worth looking at this page on grepostats

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en3/alliance_achievements/colonizewin?days=28

It shows gains in the last 28 days, it should be noted "Insurrection and RDLM" need to be added together so does "CJ and LoE" for a true idea now the alliances have joined.

I made this predation 6 months ago with BasilBarfly in one of our nightly Skype chats, that gamma would fall within to Team CJ, or Team Hugs.

1 : Team CJ
2 : Team Hugs

While a bit crazy it appears the whole of gamma is almost splitting in to two while at one point their were multiple sides fighting each other most of the "top 12" are now falling in the either team CJ or team Hugs. Now I appreciated on the list below people will want to keep their identity and I am not predicting there will be major merges however I may be wrong. I am saying that we could have a major world war with gamma split in two below is my predations on which side people will fall... from my current knowledge.

CJ (Team CJ)
Fusion (Team CJ)
Grepohugs (Team Hugs)
RDLM (Team CJ)
PE (Team Hugs)
The Illuminati (Team CJ)
The Covenant (Team CJ)
KMD (Team Hugs)
The mother Tuckers (Team Hugs)
Killer Bunnies (Team Hugs)
Semper-FI (Team Hugs)
SWAT (Team Hugs)
TBS (Team ????)

So since LoE were in Team CJ, does CJ's soon disbanding make it Team Hugs (Bad Guys) 2 - Team CJ (Good Guys) 0 ?

I guess it's Team RDLM now.

CJ falling...split in two...declining...hopeful dreams for fantastical people.

Similar to Kreger's post about LoE outlasting TBS when our war started, I'm seeing a trend here ;)

So the next question is, where will the CJ players who don't wanna join RDLM go?

DeletedUser

Well could be that RDLM is carrying on team CJ. Really if Fusion,Illuminati and the cov all merged into RDLM. It would be TEAM RDLM Vs the world lol its WWG.

DeletedUser5398

i was wrong

damn, so close.

around xmas i was talking to many players from different alliances and i had predicted that 6 months from then, once PE and GH split CJ for good, CJ would be forced with the decision to have the bottom half merge with LoE-check and the top half merge with RdlMcheck.

i was off by 3 weeks, sorry my psychic abilities failed me :(

congrats on RdlM making it to the top spot.

and a big congrats to PE/GH for sticking to our guns and winning the battle.

VB

DeletedUser

*opens a time capsule & dusts off a scroll*

*cough cough*

It's been about 5 months since this thread was started & totaling the predictions from people that posted a proper list (9) on a 12 point system (inverse to rank i.e. #1=12pts) gives us this predictive rank:

---Alliance---pts
1. Fusion-------102.5
2. CJ--------------99
3. RdlM----------90
4. GH-------------85.5
5. Illuminati-----64
6. PE-------------53
7. Covenant------49
8. KB--------------35
9. KMD------------34
10. TMT-----------31
11. SWAT---------17
12. "Dark Horse"----15<a few threw in a wild card rank & the like
13. TBS-----------10
14. SF------------8
15. Titans--------5
16. TitanJR-------3
17. LOW-----------2

Actual:
1 GrepoHugs 72405388 108 670420
2 Fusion 68763099 119 577841
3 Route de la mort 67011369 102 656974
4 The Covenant 35983536 53 678935
5 Strada della Morte 30262854 38 796391
6 Praetorian Elite 25865980 44 587863
7 The Illuminati 24530303 33 743343
8 The Devils Advocate 21184228 47 450728
9 SWAT 20588606 128 160848
10 THE MOTHER TUCKERS 16938674 49 345687
11 League of Warriors 13765874 56 245819
12 Killer Bunnies 13421351 15 894757

Of course some might feel obliged to state the obvious as to why the current situation is the way it is; all-&-all well done on the balance for those that posted a list!!

p.s. now who won the chariots?