Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser2524

Here's my opinions:

#1: Roman Republic - Though they have the highest points and a lot of members, their average isn't very bad. They have room to improve, but so far they are doing pretty well.

#2: Spirit of 45 - Nice alliance. High average points and a pretty low member count for this world.

#3: The Heroes Guild - The biggest MRA on this world. Their average isn't high and they have one of the highest member counts. I predict they will fall a lot in the next few weeks.

#4: Shadow Organization - Same as above

#5: Poseidons Minions - When you have a misspelling in your name, its not a great start. But they have done pretty well none the less. Okay average and lots of DBP.

#6: The 13th Legion - Pretty good alliance. Less players than most of the top alliances, but still have over 100.

#7: NOOBS- They are pretty good. 47 members and have the highest average points. Doing a really great time to establish a strong member base.

#8: The Plague - Eh. Low average. Not going to last I think.

#9: Byzantine Players - Same as above

#10: The Black Spot - AOS - Strong alliance. Low member count and high average.

#11: Tartarus - Same as 8 and 9

#12: Roman Republic Academy- Same as 8,9, and 11.

Thrillology

Phrourach
What do you call this Gadzooks?
What your alliance founder did as a part of his garbage: now I am recieving mail from newbies asking for invitations into Spirit of 45 when I am part of the high council in Roman Republic!

This just proves how dirty they are, thinking that everyone in Roman Republic bot (according to Gormeghasts words, he said we all used more than one account and used bots).

So this shows that they're gorilla breaths. o-o

Nobody wants his extra 2¢...
µ-µ

DeletedUser21770

You know, they probably wanted you to react to it -__- so nice one.
As for the bot thing, I can't vouch for a lot of players, but I know that myself and MattValentine don't bot or use multiple accounts in RR. So please, if you're going to make that claim, say that 'most' bot/use dupes, not all of us. Thanks =]

Back on topic now. Nintz, once again a great in-depth post. Nice work =]

DeletedUser

What your alliance founder did as a part of his garbage: now I am recieving mail from newbies asking for invitations into Spirit of 45 when I am part of the high council in Roman Republic!

This just proves how dirty they are, thinking that everyone in Roman Republic bot (according to Gormeghasts words, he said we all used more than one account and used bots).

µ-µ

Hey man sounds like you`re a little insecure!

Thrillology

Phrourach
You know, they probably wanted you to react to it -__- so nice one.
As for the bot thing, I can't vouch for a lot of players, but I know that myself and MattValentine don't bot or use multiple accounts in RR. So please, if you're going to make that claim, say that 'most' bot/use dupes, not all of us. Thanks =]

Back on topic now. Nintz, once again a great in-depth post. Nice work =]

He actually said in a message all of us did.

I know Matt and you would never, I know I would never, I know that the rest of us would never.

It's called just founding another city (or conquering). o-o

I wonder who is going to have the most defender points by Sunday. :heh:
Anyone else wonder?

DeletedUser

This will be interesting with time :)
Anyone who knows if anyone in top 12 is at war with each other?

DeletedUser

Lot of the top 12 are all allyed to each other, some are allyed to 1 or 2 and 1 or 2 in top 12 have no official allyes with other allys in top 12. The group hugging allyes got some of us marked for war and you will see cities starting to switch between the top 12 allys whos at war soon, just check grepo stats. Also noobs did conquer the city of the founder of Shadow organization, but it hardly counts as a war, they promized to get 350 cities to attack us many times but nothing happened they all chickens in SO and co.
Thats all im gonna tell you for now :)

DeletedUser809

lol, Thrill you really shouldn't encourage us

I believe Gorm was referring to the fact that your founder was banned for using multiple accounts. There are some good players left in RR but going the MRA route is a fail strategy. Now you have even more members you can't rely on. Somewhere in there you have the kernel of a good alliance but unfortunately for you you lost a good chunk of it to us when your first horrible leader was banned. Now you have a leadership that is wrongly assuming that having more members means having more power and making plans that your members don't have the troops to follow through on.

DeletedUser

lNow you have a leadership that is wrongly assuming that having more members means having more power and making plans that your members don't have the troops to follow through on.

Dont think RR got a plan :D got this from one of the many RR players who is cleared for troops and who has revolts in their cities as we speak. Not gonna tell you who it is from unless he sais its ok to say so.

Thats the thing, I log on here and Im bombarded with mails of support this, attack that. HAVE YOU GOT A PLAN is what I would have liked to ask if I bothered =)

It will has cost you some to conqure my city but that will only even out the odds against all the other allaiances.

Good luck and take care

DeletedUser809

lol, they do, with nice pretty looking maps and everything. Unfortunately they're never going to get a chance to follow through on them.

DeletedUser21418

its like this

They dont have bad leders they dont have eny at all

DeletedUser

1 Roman Republic - Worst leadership possible. Kind of MRA which makes other MRAs look good. They only have 11k abp which is terrible for their size. (facepalm)
2 Spirit of 45 - My alliance, but I'll comment it anyway because I only joined it few days ago. I'm actually really amazed by how much effort leaders put into everything. Well organized, very good abp, good average and great position - core somewhere in the O45/O55 border.
3 The Heroes Guild - Another MRA.. They're all over the place so yeah.. Not much to say about it
4 Shadow Organization - Same thing as above, with a small difference - they seem to have 1 very good player who raises their average points for 400 points to 1200. I'm pretty sure he'll leave.
5 Poseidons Minions - Tight alliance with majority in one ocean. They have predispositions to make a really good core there and control it for a long time, but it all depends on how they'll do on activity. I'm skeptic about it so my guess in they'll merge at some point.
6 NOOBS - Alliance to look after. Tight group of very experienced players with too much time on their hands. They'll go far in this world, unless inactivity sets in which could be problematic because of their number and recruiting policy. No further comment needed here.
7 The 13th Legion - There are several really good players in this alliance with lots of experiences, but I'm afraid they went little too wild on recruiting all over this world. They really need to rethink their strategy.
8 The Furious Plague - Meh..
9 Byzantine Players - "If you attack one of us, all of us will eliminate you from Grepolis world." Gotta love these. And yeah.. "Meh.." again..
10 Evil Management - Was actually expecting more from alliance with such an original name. 1 really good player and they're quite well located with exception of those several fellas light year away.
11 Tartarus - Tight group, but bad average. But that can all change, since they have no real threats from what I'm seeing there. Could be clinging to that ocean for a while.
12 Roman Republic Academy - Those who weren't good enough to make it in RR. (double facepalm)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

µ-µ

haha loved there profile very original, on the negitive side it has made you start mouthing off. your part of the high council what a normal council aint good enough for you? you had to go one step further hope that council knows how to subtract as i see a bottom whooping coming and a lot of citys lost

DeletedUser21770

Thrill, I hate to say this, but he named you their 'Chief Recruiter' for a reason. Notice that a lot of RR members left to join S45, then look in the mirror and ask yourself why.

DeletedUser

Just to get back on track... hope the tabulation holds up.

Rank Name Points Players Average per player

1 Spirit of 45 509475 164 3107
2 The Heroes Guild 379206 184 2061
3 Shadow Organization 333564 201 1660
4 Poseidons Minions 317860 148 2148
5 Roman Republic 306449 147 2085
6 NOOBS 287213 43 6679
7 The 13th Legion 261308 109 2397
8 The Furious Plague 258781 156 1659
9 Deus Titan 211593 136 1556
10 TRUST-Soldiers 189519 114 1662
11 Evil Management 180005 122 1475
12 Tartarus 176858 114 1551

DeletedUser

It didn't. Sorry guys!

It is interesting who thinks what of whom and why... just wish it was more contructive, somehow.

DeletedUser2524

Rank - Name - Points - Members - Average Points

1 Spirit of 45 - 550662 -159 - 3463
Looking good. High average and decent member count. They seem to be controlling east 45 and west 55. I would look for them to stay around.

2 The Heroes Guild - 374330 - 163 - 2297
Actually, they haven't been doing too bad. Their average has improved and their member count isn't too high. I see them dropping a little bit over the next few weeks, as other alliance start to conquer more.

3 Shadow Organization - 367702 - 208 - 1768
No. Many members, low average. They aren't going far.

4 Poseidons Minions - 320633 - 140 - 2290
They aren't to shabby. Low member count and an okay average. They are focused on 44, and I feel that they will do pretty well.
5 Roman Republic - 308079 - 141 - 2185
See #3.

6 NOOBS - 300855 - 42 - 7163
The elite alliance. Low member count highest average. They will last for a while.

7 The 13th Legion - 273943 - 102 - 2686
My alliance. Can't say much.

8 The Furious Plague - 260694 - 146 - 1786
MRAish. Okay member count, but that average really needs to go up.

9 Deus Titan - 232652 - 142 - 1638
Same as above.

10 Tartarus - 220892 - 124 - 1781
Same as above.

DeletedUser

Well yes, I do believe that was much of the point of the name...