Top 12 Top 12 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser22217

Me and some others know Rasha from our first Byzantium days.
Rasha is one of those men that talks less then does- just one of the reasons he is respected.
We built HH with effort and got true some things together.
So don't be surprised of leader's reaction if u insulted Rasha.

My boat...I'm happy to be with HH in hard days, and help my friends with what I can.
And from now on, this is what I will do on grepo.
And after I tested it myself- yes u can restart and become a decent player fast, I have no fear of anything now.

Joseph...feel good on the top now, but never forget - the wheel is always spinning.

DeletedUser25074

insulted rasha lol i mearly pointed out some home truth's. He doesnt get involved in any ops unless there is something in it for him. Checking his stats he also doesnt defend anyone and as a reward for doing nothing he gets his pick of inactive players cities. He is now the second highest points player in HH he is also a founder. This is not what i would expect from a leader of an alliance and i made myself clear when i said i would not follow a leader like this.

My decision to leave is made even simpler by the fact that the rest of the leadership in the alliance although they are a great bunch of players let him get away with it whilst having a go at the rest of our members if they do the same.

DeletedUser22217

Pity that most of the people get impressed by those who shout loud.
And wrong.
He is first now.
Your new friends and u I guess took care of this.
But we are adult enough to not expect winning all the time.
The wheel is spinning.

DeletedUser25074

ask them lol i havnt touched a single HH member although rasha wont be first for long cause i will be reseting him

DeletedUser22217

I've spammed enough.
Joseph...relax a bit and enjoy some classy music....
http://youtu.be/k1-TrAvp_xs

1 The Syndicate- the balloon is getting bigger, be aware
2 Westpoint- striking for bp mostly and when necessary, guess enjoying the show at the moment.
3 Hell Hounds- bad dogs :p
4 Alpha Centauri- brave team
5 Etruria- no idea
6 Hell Hound Warriors- what?! dogs again?! :p
7 Hounds from Hell- damned, I'm starting to bark
8 Hyperborea- no idea
9 Legion- BL, found good coworkers again
10 Dark Horse- no idea
11 Beta Centauri- guess smth to do with N4
12 Second Chance- well....sweet name

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

I've spammed enough.
Joseph...relax a bit and enjoy some classy music....
http://youtu.be/k1-TrAvp_xs

1 The Syndicate- the balloon is getting bigger, be aware
2 Westpoint- striking for bp mostly and when necessary, guess enjoying the show at the moment.
3 Hell Hounds- bad dogs :p
4 Alpha Centauri- brave team
5 Etruria- no idea
6 Hell Hound Warriors- what?! dogs again?! :p
7 Hounds from Hell- damned, I'm starting to bark
8 Hyperborea- no idea
9 Legion- BL, found good coworkers again
10 Dark Horse- no idea
11 Beta Centauri- guess smth to do with N4
12 Second Chance- well....sweet name

Why all of you don`t form big pact all the alliances in this world and lets have fun :p We are ready

DeletedUser22517

There is new alliance called Commonwealth Reborn lead by ThePes.They have simple rules to join but the most important is 5. HATE The Syndicate.I think you should all join him and his quest to destroy The Syndicate.

DeletedUser21560

God damn theres alot of mouth running on here lol...

If anyone feels threatened by TS, and are tired of playing with a noobish bunch, msg me and i will get you into playing with a real alliance with real pro players, not an MRA... I admit MRA´s points looks nice, but aint nothing bout points if you cant back it up in action... just like all the talk on here... blah blah blah, but no action

Mungus, we in WP dont have to pact with whole world to kill TS, TS will fall apart itself cuz of all the noobs you have merged with recently

Just like yourself, we are ready for war, so you want fun come attack us ;)

DeletedUser22517

God damn theres alot of mouth running on here lol...

If anyone feels threatened by TS, and are tired of playing with a noobish bunch, msg me and i will get you into playing with a real alliance with real pro players, not an MRA... I admit MRA´s points looks nice, but aint nothing bout points if you cant back it up in action... just like all the talk on here... blah blah blah, but no action

Mungus, we in WP dont have to pact with whole world to kill TS, TS will fall apart itself cuz of all the noobs you have merged with recently

Just like yourself, we are ready for war, so you want fun come attack us ;)

I love when people call us MRA, we proved some people how wrong they are about that and sure we will prove it to you also.The reason we are not going for WP yet is so simple, what is gonna be left to kill after we finish you?HH, AC?Those are real joke but you already know that :p

DeletedUser21560

I love when people call us MRA, we proved some people how wrong they are about that and sure we will prove it to you also.The reason we are not going for WP yet is so simple, what is gonna be left to kill after we finish you?HH, AC?Those are real joke but you already know that :p

True that... if we die, server will consist only of noobs

But both of us know you cant kill us ;) thats why u merge with alliances around us, hoping it will help you kill us

But in the end it will make you more disorganized and weaker alliance

You have done good so far tho, just lately taken some bad decisions

DeletedUser

Thizzle.
Nobody likes you, why are you still here?

You never took me up on that challenge :p

DeletedUser22448

Thizzel and xpoodog please lay off mungus his team of players are still trying to get blood out of a radish, I get 12+ attacks daily that hit nothing but air, no BP and very little resources but they still send everything they have at my cities.
I enjoy all the BP my militia obtains, but you would think after a week of getting battle reports with practically nothing gained they would learn it isn't worth attacking me, but they try anyway.

DeletedUser22448

There is new alliance called Commonwealth Reborn lead by ThePes.They have simple rules to join but the most important is 5. HATE The Syndicate.I think you should all join him and his quest to destroy The Syndicate.

Not new just most members got tired of dealing with you so they moved to other alliances, I'm not a chicken I will be here till either End Game or all TS members quit. which ever happens first.

I renamed the alliance just to change things up from previous leadership. otherwise everything is the same.

Ohh can you at least get the spelling of my name right?

DeletedUser22399

Boys, can we put the posturing to one side please and get this thread back on topic.

DeletedUser22517

Not new just most members got tired of dealing with you so they moved to other alliances, I'm not a chicken I will be here till either End Game or all TS members quit. which ever happens first.

I renamed the alliance just to change things up from previous leadership. otherwise everything is the same.

Ohh can you at least get the spelling of my name right?

This will be updated any time The Syndicate tries :p

DeletedUser22217

I do not get it!
Might be my hair color....might be just my capacity....
What are u ready for?

DeletedUser22517

To all our friends from:Westpoint, Hell Hounds, Hell Hound Warriors, Etruria, Alpha Centauri, Hounds from Hell, Beta Centauri and more...I have manuals for attacks and defense, academies and similar, it is no shame to ask for those.I promise i will be more than happy to send to everyone who ask me for.All your attacks are real joke, your defense is even worse and your academies are real mess.At least ask for manuals for academies so when i or some members from The Syndicate will want and take your city you you should have all the good researches in academy.Thank you all

DeletedUser22517

My favorite quotes from all those player who thought they are pros in this game:

#3: The Heroes Guild(The Syndicate) - The biggest MRA on this world. Their average isn't high and they have one of the highest member counts. I predict they will fall a lot in the next few weeks.
3 The Heroes Guild(The Syndicate) - Another MRA.. They're all over the place so yeah.. Not much to say about it
Months To Survive?:posted 10.12.2011
2.The Syndicate 2+ Months
2. The syndicate Above 100 members so it's branded as a MRA to me. Taking some cities
from Protogonoi only major alliance that they are fighting for now. Keep it up.
2. The Syndicate(aka The Heroes Guild) - Bunch of people that think they are thug's but
are going to lose in the end
1.The Syndicate- the balloon is getting bigger, be aware

Where are you all now?No more big talks?What happen?Let me tell you something...there is nothing you can do, we rule this server and it is gonna stay like that till we win.Stop asking Graxlex about invites, we already have the best players in the world.And yes we are arrogant and we can do whatever we want.Westpoint, Hell Hounds, Hell Hound Warriors,Etruria, Alpha Centauri, Hounds from Hell and Beta Centauri(sorry if i forgot some), organize your self.You have great player ThePest he joined Westpoint and i am sure he can organize all of you :p