Top 12 Top 12 alliances and views

DeletedUser33530

P.S. proof that I think ROD are great players I have been one of the guys who keeps having tres spam the ROD leadership with merge requests. :) your welcome.

DeletedUser

Oi, stop making friends!!! We like it everyone against US, keeps things nice and easy for us up here :p

DeletedUser33530

Oi, stop making friends!!! We like it everyone against US, keeps things nice and easy for us up here :p
Everyone is my friend. :) and haha he thinks we are dumb enough to let it stay 1 vs 3. I believe its gonna unofficially 5+ vs 3 soon. We have a lot of friendly small guys like ROD. Wait a sec, easy! You call this easy! Where were you when OOC still existed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39972

Lets do a little comparison just for fun with the top 12 from April 24th (2 months ago) and who's still left standing:

1) M.I.R.- Common bet was that they wouldn't last long .... they didn't (think there was a disband). Strangely enough there are still 9 members left from M.I.R.II
2) N.W.O- Not sure what became of N.W.O. but they aren't even listed any longer. Can't say I'm too surprised but was it a merge or a disband?
3) The Wolves- Non existent any longer. Another alliance that wasn't suppose to last and not surprisingly didn't.
4) Order Of Chaos- Put up a little fight but in the end disbanded because of the pressure from US.
5) Spartan Legacy- Merged with Uncontrollable Connections and became bigger and stronger because of it.
6) Legions of Gaul - Another good alliance that's stood the test of time.
7) M.I.R. II- Believe it or not there's still 9 members somewhere out there
8) 007.- Not sure what happened to this alliance.
9) Vernixes Outlaws- No longer in the top 12 (and the alliance doesn't exist). Maybe a merge with another one?
10) Heroes of Olympus- There either gone or changed their name.
11) The Immortals- Still out there and fighting against US
12) MAFIA- There was no miracle for these guys.

So out of the first list of top 12 alliances only 3 are left in there original form. The rest have either merged or been disbanded. How times change :)

DeletedUser41840

Such a long journey

Lets do a little comparison just for fun with the top 12 from April 24th (2 months ago) and who's still left standing:

1) M.I.R.- Common bet was that they wouldn't last long .... they didn't (think there was a disband). Strangely enough there are still 9 members left from M.I.R.II
2) N.W.O- Not sure what became of N.W.O. but they aren't even listed any longer. Can't say I'm too surprised but was it a merge or a disband?
3) The Wolves- Non existent any longer. Another alliance that wasn't suppose to last and not surprisingly didn't.
4) Order Of Chaos- Put up a little fight but in the end disbanded because of the pressure from US.
5) Spartan Legacy- Merged with Uncontrollable Connections and became bigger and stronger because of it.
6) Legions of Gaul - Another good alliance that's stood the test of time.
7) M.I.R. II- Believe it or not there's still 9 members somewhere out there
8) 007.- Not sure what happened to this alliance.
9) Vernixes Outlaws- No longer in the top 12 (and the alliance doesn't exist). Maybe a merge with another one?
10) Heroes of Olympus- There either gone or changed their name.
11) The Immortals- Still out there and fighting against US
12) MAFIA- There was no miracle for these guys.

So out of the first list of top 12 alliances only 3 are left in there original form. The rest have either merged or been disbanded. How times change :)

Funny to look back on the evolution since the beginning, since we all floated in the primordial sea. So many of these names are distant memories. I remember joining The Outlaw, which then became Vernixes Outlaws, which then I think went a bit frazzly, then some of us joined Red Viper, then out of there some of us joined ROD, and finally found a proper home.

I remember NWO, and when MIR seemed to dominate large areas, and when the Golden Company was a significant player, then when there was an alliance near me called The Tyrants. All now names thrown onto the dustheap of history.

Such a long journey already. And we're just beginning.

DeletedUser

Are you counting Spartan Legacy as one of those three? Because they merged. By my count Legions of Gaul and The Immortals are the only two still in the top 12 in their original form.

DeletedUser39972

Are you counting Spartan Legacy as one of those three? Because they merged. By my count Legions of Gaul and The Immortals are the only two still in the top 12 in their original form.

You're right there are only two. I was actually counting M.I.R II since (somehow) there still a few of them around. But they aren't in the top 12 any more, not even close.

DeletedUser31639

You're right. It is interesting to see how many alliances changed or left.

TLP is still OG

DeletedUser33530

really immortals have been there this whole time? Wow im clueless. Hey has LOG moved up at all?

DeletedUser

We've actually moved down a couple of spots to 8th now, And Immortals have gone up to 7th.

DeletedUser33530

We've actually moved down a couple of spots to 8th now, And Immortals have gone up to 7th.

Well there have been a lot for merges so big alliances are a little more common and that might be bringing you down in rank.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
I find this entire conversation amusing.

Thane Badger seems to think that by some method RoD has used MRA methods and taking in refugees to get where we are, yet not one of us came in as a refugee and if we were an MRA we would have many more members. What's wrong Thane? Bothered that an alliance half you size is doing better than you?

Cheater of death seems to think that we are noobs, yet our small core group has the third highest average point count and growing. While I respect our allies the Unstable Spartans, I don't see that as an alliance they are any better than us, in fact if you look at the point average, we rank above y'all. No noobs here.

Jealousy is such an unflattering trait, so is trash talking. As Grim says, "Fear the Reaper" ;)

I just think you don't have a clue about anything.

Using the word "seem" to project a load of nonsense doesn't make it any less nonsense. No matter how badly you express yourself.

I made my points very clear, there is no "seem" about anything. Just read them again.

1) Bald Vultures were made up of the high building point players from 2 MRA's: Poseidon's Horde and Myrmidon Revolution. That is the MRA issue. Simply cutting out all the low BUILDING POINT players doesn't make an elite alliance. Trolls were fighting both these alliances before the high building point players ran away and plotted to stab their formers partners in the back. Dress it up any way you like Bald Vultures were a bunch of backstabbing Refugees from a couple of MRA's.

2) I never made any comments about the original Reapers of Darkness apart from that they took in a bunch of MRA refugees from Poseidon's Horde and Myrmidon Revolution, who were trying to make themselves appear like stronger players by forming Bald Vulvas.

3) are you banging on about "Jealousy" for, you can't even follow the conversation without getting confused. What is there to be "jealous" about in that?

4) I already pointed out that I have run a small alliance (in Omega), eventually it grew to become number 1 there. I also pointed out that I am aware of both the advantages and disadvantages of doing so.

5) Is that clear now or are you going to project another puerile opinion of your own and try to pass it off as something I "seem to think"?

Those kind of forum trolling tactics probably died out before you were born.

DeletedUser

Current top twelve according to the leader boards:

1. Unstable Spartans
2. New Era
3. Blackwater
4. Lost Empire
5. Elite
6. N.A.T.O
7. The Immortals
8. Legions of Gaul
9. Reapers of Darkness
10. Wicked Trolls
11. GGW aka Da Mob
12. The True War Lords

Thoughts ? Predictions ? :)

DeletedUser33530

i predict atleast one of these alliances (or factions of them) will survive into WW.