Top 12 Top 12 alliances and views

DeletedUser

But will GO go, or will GO be US in the future???

Who knows how the management work.....

DeletedUser

Hoo!hoo! IBS
AKA JOHN NAGBE

Yeah most of my old stats are gone. Like Gamma, Epsilon, Zeta, Xi, Athens, and Beta.
damm bro those were though wars specially wit you guys=-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Well despite the constant efforts of all Oropos alliances MRAs have returned to the world. I strongly suggest that relentless considers what has happened to all MRAs in this world.

DeletedUser33530

We aren't the ones having enemy alliances merge into. Also as usually the cities you get are inactives. And you have like 20 guys actually attacking us while the rest of you just get city hand offs.

DeletedUser42126

That's cause you haven't beaten any alliances recently. Some goes for GO most are inactives, some are not, just as we get a few actives as well. Many of our top players have to turn around and head south. we had to clear up some business in the north before we came down south. Just wanted to point out you are losing colonization wise to an alliance you claim to be an MRA.

Thanks for the -rep at least it was signed. You do have some balls!

DeletedUser33530

i hate guys who dont sign reps.

But before you go minus repping me back you should know, people with negative reps have no effect on others reps.

Also if you are really beating us why did you need to end your war up north quickly (by merging, not really winning) just to focus on us?

Finally, you have 231 players and 15880387 points. We have 135 players and 13978040 points. Thats almost a 100 members difference and you are still arent even 200000 points higher than us! It is clear you are an MRA and there is no debating it. This has nothing to do with how good of an alliance you are or how good your leaders are (who are actually top of line leader). Its simple facts adding up.

DeletedUser33530

Gonna base this on who will make it to wonders

1 Relentless - will make it to wonders in some way shape or form
2 Game Over - will make it to wonders in some way shape or form
3 Lost Empire - will make it to wonders in some way shape or form
4 N.A.T.O - will make it to wonders in some way shape or form
5 The Immortals - I see than as an extantion of relentless so they should make it to wonders
6 Triad - Doom to fall to lost empire
7 The Thracian Rebirth - i dont expect to see them survive
8 GGW aka Da Mob - will be dissolved soon
9 Shadows of Gaul - as soon as someone runs an op on them they will die
10 The Lonely Pooper -maybe this alliance wont survive tell wonders but i think spec will live on somewhere
11 Legions of Gaul - think they are relentless academy so same as relentless
12 The Strip Joint - will make it to wonders in some way shape or form

And when i say "will make it to wonders in some way shape or form" i mean either that alliance will make it to wonders (maybe a name change or two) or some of remnants of it will survive. It about the same as saving the roman empire survived in the medieval times since the eastern half survived and believed themselves to be roman. Depends on how you look at it.

Cute little map of the alliances who will most probably see wonders: Map

DeletedUser42126

double post, oops!

Who said I wanted to damage your rep, I was just informing you of some info so you didn't try to use it against me later and let you know I disapprove of a comment.

The term MRA is a very loosely defined term, some say all large alliances are MRAs, such as yourself, and some people have more succinct definitions, i.e. they recruit aimlessly without specific areas of interest. Of course, under your definition that suits your purposes, relentless is an MRA, but under my definition it is not, just a large alliance. We ended the war because it was in the best interest of both our alliances. if you look at the stats (see stats at the bottom of the page), many of GGW's top players where loosing cities and where stating to find the game stale when constantly defending and we in relentless where finding these conquests less and less rewarding as they where having trouble breaking even smaller sieges, so we made a change that was in the interest of both parties. Now the two of the alliances that will contend for this world can fight each other in earnest.

I can agree with your predictions though

DeletedUser33530

Well my definition of MRA is any alliance that recruits a large number of players not based on there still. I short, the alliance has a high amount of points but low average. This being said there are some good MRA's out there but i have only seen one of these.

I understand the move you guys made but i still feel its just a weak way of playing. You should fight until your last breath and with that breath try and blow the enemy away.

DeletedUser42126

Make that two. ;)

I am sure that some of your members would agree that this is the second good "MRA."

We, as a council, decided not to push any more good, active players out of the world, maybe it is less blood guts and glory then you prefer, but I had/have a good relationship with the guys I fought against in GGW on a regular basis and didn't want to see them quit so instead we continued to fight, just along side them instead of against them.

DeletedUser33530

Well you just became an MRA a few days ago so I'll need a month to decide if you guys are gonna be the second on my list.

I like your cause to keep the world active and I'll be watching for your average to improve soon. Hopefully it gets higher and we don't loose anymore active guys.

Quick question is LOG your academy or are they just a bunch guys that got left behind by the merge?

DeletedUser42126

MRA by your standards yes and that is fare enough.

A few have already been lost as you are well aware of, just want to keep the world fun ad active.

thats hard to say as of now actually.

DeletedUser33530

Hopefully enough actives will make it to wonders. At the rate they are going I'm getting worried.

DeletedUser42126

as am I, it would be sad if we didn't get to finish the world