Top 12 Top 12 alliances discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser17043
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My turn again.

1 - ONE* - Great alliance with the second best average. Most would have expected them to fall after a few us left. Still hold the top spot for abp, about 90k ahead of anyone else. My advice would to be to drop the pact with the Pack. Just claimed a milestone as first to 360 cities.

2 - The Pack - Despite all odds they are still here. Mostly dead weight in this alliance but some top notch players in here too. Lots of internal claims. Seem to be doing better now that PFB has loosened on them.

3- Super NovaZ - My alliance so I'll make it dead straight forward. Best averages for pretty much everything. We seem to be taking lots of cities and area despite our small size.

4 - Pink Fluffy Bunnies - I'm not entirely sure if they can survive or not. They've got excellent leadership but it seems defense is slightly stretched amongst the players. One player was rimmed within 24 hours with no support. They've managed to do well and I love them for being a small alliance that took on the huge Pack and was winning.

5 - Silence - Don't seem like a threat and I will be shocked it they're still around after a while due to dead weight. Hardly any internal claims which seem like to be a good sign. It also looks like they are war with NEPHILIM in which they're winning. Could be a good alliance.

6 - The Hawks - Not long ago I said they were a rubbish alliance, I take back everything. Seems like they've already controlled O65 and it seems they're fearless. Only have lost one city. Have some awesome players such as purps, dux and bigbaldguy. Will they soon go for O55?

I will post more after I've ate!

DeletedUser3393

Now, I may be incorrect in this, but I am fairly sure he is saying NovaZ - 18 Bunnies - 0.

At least in the past 7 days.

I suppose its within the realm of possibilities that this was allowed by the bunnies, but that's not what I heard. Then again, that was yesterday. In Delphi one never knows, they could be merging by now :S

Jingo was trying to joke, that Novaz is helping PFB rebuilding their cities by taking over them ;)

DeletedUser4278

6 - The Hawks - Not long ago I said they were a rubbish alliance, I take back everything. Seems like they've already controlled O65 and it seems they're fearless. Only have lost one city. Have some awesome players such as purps, dux and bigbaldguy. Will they soon go for O55?

!

Can i just make it clear that was a grievous mistake the player in question never told anyone he was under attack, and we shall do our best so this shall never happen again.

While im posting i may aswell post my thoughts:

1) ONE- still in number one spot for Abp although novas is catching them up, A good average, although too many members at the moment in my opinion. I think they will atleast stick around for a while.

2) Super novaz- Very good average with clearly some excelent players, quite spread out but with smart expansion they could probably brigde the gaps.Im sure moral will start to seriously strangle there expansion prospects. But there not going anywhere soon.

3)The Pack- A skirmish or two with a player or so not particularly impressed. Have had to recruit heavily and apear to be loosing to the bunnies. And i think too many members

4) The bunnies- A good alliance have been hit heavily by Novaz but they might be able to do something about it. Clearly the best practised at defence and with a good average and agressive experienced players.

5) Silence- MRA, bad average not here for very long unless something changes.

6) The Hawks- My alliance so i will clearly be biased but, good leadership, good close location to each other aswell as active agressive members so i think they will go far :p

7) illuminati- not a very good average and something like 50 colonisations, same as silence won't be here too long

8) In nomine patris- don't know much about these guys an okay average, a good amount of members and have only lost 2 cities however a bad choice of allies.

9) GSA- MRA will be good when they build there cities big enough to take untill then usless

10) The Insanity Project- Same as GSA in my own personal experience 12 hour float for colony ship that at launch had a desire placed on it. No Support given in time. 2 hours late 1 transport and 20 swords arrived :eek:

11) Phalanx X3- Not a great average a few good players but that is all will probably go the same way as the other Phalanx's

12) * Legendary Assassins * - Bad average in a mainly underdevoped ocean, can't see these guys getting anywhere near the top.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20492

Jingo was trying to joke, that Novaz is helping PFB rebuilding their cities by taking over them ;)

That's what I meant by posting the score of cities taken lol

AND:
1) ONE- Seem aggressive & intelligent

2) Super novaz- big, heavy hitters ... will be fun to watch these guys grow (as long as I remain a spectator lol)

3)The Pack- These guys are interesting. One city you attack, meet nothing, take it without having to stop for tea. Next city, it takes four guys, three sledgehammers and a chisel and you just bring the wall all the way down. Then you can't get beyond it. Inconsistency is not really the best trait imo

4) The bunnies- Up and Down and all over the place. The few Ive talked to seem ok, but then they attack while talking about how you're in their "Cease Fire List" (whatever that is). Smart & aggressive for the most part, though.

5) Silence- just that, silent.

6) The Hawks- no contact really. numbers and whatnot say they're ok. In the interest of honesty, I have one guy in O65, and Im trying my darndest to get him out of there before these guys see him and decide they don't like him there.

7) illuminati- not quite as bright as their name implies from where I look

8) In nomine patris- im sure theyre there somewhere.....

9) GSA- MRA that isn't working

10) The Insanity Project- had some fun with these guys. great for a giggle

11) Phalanx X3- doesn't the "x3" say it all?

12) * Legendary Assassins * - if they're so legendary, how come nobody knows who they are? just curious.....

DeletedUser

6) The Hawks- no contact really. numbers and whatnot say they're ok. In the interest of honesty, I have one guy in O65, and Im trying my darndest to get him out of there before these guys see him and decide they don't like him there.

don't worry hats i've found him, looks like a nice city :p

DeletedUser

I'm bored. Here goes nothing:

6. The Hawks - Took over O65, however they took it from garbage alliances such as SEF, SoD, and Diaspora and non-aligned players. Will be interesting if/when they actually pick on someone their own size.

pick on someone our own size?
we only have 37 players, and when we took on those allys we only had 30. Everyone we have taken on has had double our numbers, we can't help who are close to us and we can't help it if they can't work as a team.

DeletedUser12667

LOL I thought you were from the alliance ONE and realized you needed to get your guy out of there:eek: But I will give the ONE dude credit, he believes ONE will put a hurtin on the hawks. All I could do was chuckle to myself:D Personally I hope they do get up the nerve to try, and I would like for them to make me a prime target:eek: This about attacking the rest of my alliance and not me to have them point a finger at me for starting the war is childish:rolleyes: LOL but I do appreciate the option for an invite, however I respectfully decline:pro:

DeletedUser

pick on someone our own size?
we only have 37 players, and when we took on those allys we only had 30. Everyone we have taken on has had double our numbers, we can't help who are close to us and we can't help it if they can't work as a team.

SaintedStarr has something against Bigbaldguy, he probably doesn't mean it towards your whole alliance ;)

Super NovaZ are gay? Yes we are very happy.

DeletedUser22940

sounds like you made the bunnies mad strike! keep up the good work ;)

DeletedUser

Not mad. Just determined. The NovaZ don't deserve to live and we're not going to let them.
I will personally see to it that they fall.

And if you think I'm kidding, you might wanna check my history at predicting such things.

Looks like Infectious State Vs. The Marines in the Battle for O55 supremacy.
Any thoughts?

umm, I got money on the Marines.

#1 - we're off to the early lead
Screenshot2011-01-25at54901PM.png
#2 - You guys attack like morons
Screenshot2011-01-25at54718PM.png

@ Saturn,
That's an inactive player, moron. God you get stupider with each posting you put up. Sorry didn't mean that, but really, #1 you know it was an inactive take down, #2 you didn't do it.

When are you going to start playing the game against active players?

Indeed, Saturn if your not aware of the facts then please don't post with miss intel.

2 Legit was a Marine inactive (gone red in the alliance member list) and your leader decided to take one of his cities WITHOUT asking permission.

As a result of this action we have now declared war. We have already taken 2 of your cities, would be 3 but you guys either kicked him out or he left on his own... i suspect he was booted.

from a nuetral bystander point of view even i cant help but laugh at how ridiculous your comment is. Marines = point whores??

if you havnt noticed they are bloody kicking everyone elses buts on the ABP ranks. S.G.C is second place and we even were rank 1 for a while (hell we got the milestones to prove it) and yet the marines are nearly doubling our ABP score. Their not to far off tripling your alliances ABP score as well.

all i can say if the marines = point whores then so is S.G.C and we are proud of it.

DeletedUser

Ok a few things..

1. SweetT.. I asked if One and the Pact help each other but One doesnt help the pact when super novaz is envolved doesnt that make ONE( a fair weather friend?

2. SaintedStarr.. I have nothing against this person just a little banter after his post before we wiped out SOD "we are #1 in O65" and from correspondance we had

3. Someone mentioned me as a good player.. Ummm no I suck I have only been playing this game for 2 months and still learning.. I just learned real fast to be aggressive

4. "Pick on someone your own size" We as an alliance fear noone we have very active and skilled players.. We are in the process of removing EVERYONE from our ocean rather they be on The Pact..ONE*..Super NovaZ,,whoever we dont care

5. The player in ONE* currently has 3 citys in O65.. I farm this guy for BP and have yet to see any retaliation.. Just 90 slow transports and 100=-150 BI(thxs for the BP).. His 3 citys were all too small for us to take and he took them 2-4k cities from alliances we were wipong out so basically he rode our shirt tails..check back next week I predict he has ZERO cities in O65

6. Someone said will the Hawks expand into O55.. we already started.. a player from The Pact attacked 1 of the citys and quickly met a flury of attacks from the hawks wiping out all of his troops fortunately for him none of his citys were actually of interest to us(at this time)

7.As far as rating alliances I only see 2 Alliances out there that i can respect..

1.The Bunnys..seem they are fighting 400 players at once and holding their own
2. Super NovaZ .. I like aggressiveness tho 1 of their players has decided to support a 3k city one of our smaller players was conquesting.. possibly a really bad choice by him considering he is FAR away fron his alliances core.. but thats up to The Hawks Leadership to decide

In Summary we Fear NOONE, if you believe we do Im always game to be attacked and counter attack makes this game fun IMO =]

Back to my beer and gentlemen Jack now :D

DeletedUser3393

just a quick correction.
Bunnies are only fighting NovaZ.

NovaZ are fighting, Bunnies + Pack + Illuminati.
That is 30 vs 200. But numbers do not matter.. because small players are not worth much.

I said once before I will rather have stonehono on my side, than 20 players 1/4th his size.

We can tell by the fact that smaller organized alliances will do better than larger alliances with poorer organization.
I am sure if NovaZ were fighting Bunnies with the level of organization NovaZ have, it would have been an even fight, but because all the 3 enemy alliances dont have proper organization.. they are falling apart.

(My view, dont take my word for the following)
Why is ONE not doing anything in the war? They are friends with NovaZ and PACK. so, they decided not to pick a side. Plus I don't know if it made a difference, but I had personally asked SweetT not to get involved in the wars.. (I dont know how much that influenced their decision)
Because if they joined with us, it would make it too easy for us to win.
If they joined against us, we would be wiped in a day.

DeletedUser3393

Here are my opinions for the top 12

1)ONE*:
Maintaining their #1 spot and growing incredibly fast. Highly commendable after the way we left them earlier.
Just want to see how this strength transpires on the battlefield.

2)Super NovaZ:
My alliance, I can't really say how great the alliance is without being pompous. So, I will leave it there.

3)The Pack:
Now this is truly a view of the leadership. Both Pack and ONE started similarily, ONE lost its top players and still got over it and kept on getting strong.
Pack was fighting Bunnies with overwhelming numbers and still kept on losing.. and now FINALLY they consolidated, they are still no where close to being any good. Never were.

4)Pink Fluffy Bunnies:
The First elite alliance on the server. I was expecting much more from them in the war, but I guess we hit them too hard. Nonetheless they have put up a brave fight and the leadership is working overtime to restore from chaos. A good alliance stuck in a bad situation.

5)Silence:
An MRA nothing much of them really, they will last long because of everyone ignoring them for bigger things.

6)The Hawks:
Shown tremendous growth in the past week or two. I like the alliance strategy and they will do wonders. I am waiting for them to reach forward and fight one of the bigger guys. I can bet that unless its us, they will win.

7)In nomine patris:
Growing steadily and getting stronger, lukjackm is a good player I have had skirmishes with him in past worlds really likes to rile up enemies and gather DBP.

8)illuminati:
They are a newly grown alliance. Looks pretty decent on paper, Lets see where they go from here.

9)G.S.A.:
Another MRA, are just pathetic. Nothing expected from them.

10) The Insanity Project:
Don't know much about them.. but nothing impressive about the stats.

11) Phalanx X3:
They seem more promising than PP and PP2, but they still carry too much dead weight, I dont know how much they learned from the past mistakes of Phalanx Power.. but lets see them in the battlefield.

12)*Legendary Assassins*
They are new on the block, so I will wait a little before judging them.

DeletedUser

Thanks for Clarifying the Super Novaz , The Pact. ONE* situation AA

DeletedUser

Hmm, seems a few people are jealous at our success rate.

29mnlux.jpg

2ekt9c6.jpg

2ujnoew.jpg

Damn those point whores!

DeletedUser12667

Hmm, seems a few people are jealous at our success rate.

Not me mate. Anybody can sim build in the #1 alliance till they get big enough to conquest on their own. Start out as a loner and accomplish the same, then we can talk about jealously:eek:

Just out of curosity, did you give a 2 week notice before you left your first alliance to join the offspring:rolleyes: I am gonna guess probably not:eek:

DeletedUser

Not me mate. Anybody can sim build in the #1 alliance till they get big enough to conquest on their own. Start out as a loner and accomplish the same, then we can talk about jealously:eek:

Just out of curosity, did you give a 2 week notice before you left your first alliance to join the offspring:rolleyes: I am gonna guess probably not:eek:

A select few have. Yes and no, I don't think there was anyone within this alliance who just simmed their way to conquest and then did it. They were both attacking and growing. I pretty much was a loner. ONE* was based in O45 and I was bang in the center of O44 with red all around me. I seem to have done well.

Erm no I didn't, it would be pretty ridiculous if I went up to them two weeks earlier and said I'm going to leave in two weeks time. If you want to chat more about this then PM me as I don't want to make it too public :)