Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

I would agree that there is a lot of competition in O45, but Most of the strong players Are Bridging into Project Genesis

DeletedUser

Name change.

We wanted people to associate our name with something a little more... constructive and thus, Project Genesis was born.

DeletedUser

Well, we may have some competition. But I'm confident we'll continue to grow.

DeletedUser

Full scale review!:

1 Nexus I cannot speak of the forbidden ones! :p
2 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. MRA... No doubt about it... Going to fail like it always has before.
3 InSaNiTy It started out good, but it has slowly became an MRA. So, I am calling it one.. :p It does have some good people in it, though.
4 TerroR Ltd. They have some good players. Probably going to live for a while. Sort of an MRA, but not as bad as 2 & 3.
5 Drunken Rodents Probably going to succeed fairly well. They have done good so far, but "BP will tell"...
6 The Titans Domination Horrible average... 'Nuff said.
7 The Knights of Crusade MRAishness...
8 The Grand Zodiacs They are more grand than some of the other top 12 alliances...
9 The Dogs of War I have seen them in many other worlds, in fact, probably in every world. Not once have I seen them succeed.
10 Project Genesis Pfft... Awesomeish... Going to rule O45 probably...
11 Wrath of God If only they had some godlyness...
12 Titans of Phoenix Bad average... 'Nuff said...

Blah blah!

DeletedUser

Nexus Good alliance will stay in the top 12 for quite some time but will eventually lose the #1 spot once people start seeing them as a threat to big for one alliance to handle and some other alliances team up to take them on.
S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S HUGE MRA and from what I've heard about them they won't last long.
InSaNiTy Nice alliance and they'll pass Spartans in no time.
TerroR Ltd. Nice average will eventually get into the #2 spot maybe even the #1.
Drunken Rodents Awesome average the second highest and will probably get into the #2 spot shortly after Terror.
Since my view of each alliance gets worst going down (Not including Project Genesis) I'm going to skip all the way down to #10 since I bet no one wants to hear any of my insults (and believe me there would be a lot of them).

Project Genesis Amazing average and my personal fav. in the top 10. A lot of potential here and they will dominate O45 if there isn't a coordinated effort to take them out.

This post in no way affects the views of my alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Project Genesis Amazing average and my personal fav. in the top 10. A lot of potential here and they will dominate O45 if there isn't a coordinated effort to take them out.

Thanks, It was a lot of work planning such a massive Alliance, and we are not really recruiting many new players...

DeletedUser16159

9 The Dogs of War I have seen them in many other worlds, in fact, probably in every world. Not once have I seen them succeed.

#4 on NU
#4 and #5 on omicron
#1 on RHO

maybe you should check grepostats before making ignorant statements.

DeletedUser

Just because they are in the rankings doesn't mean that they succeeded. All they did was survive.

DeletedUser16159

Top five on three separate worlds and #1 in their respective oceans tells me that The Dogs of War are doing something right.

DeletedUser

My ratings

1. Nexus- Look good but we'll see when conquering starts.

2. S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S- I'll be honest, mass recruiting failures.

3. InSaNiTy- Not quite sure about these guys. Will probably make it to #2.

4. The Titans Domination- See number 2.

5. TerroR Ltd.- Very strong base in O54. Poor ABP.

6. Drunken Rodents- Strong average. Very good ABP, ranked 2nd.

7. The Dogs of War- Not a very good average. We will see.

8. The Grand Zodiacs- My alliance so no comment.

9. The Knights of Crusade- "We welcome everyone." I think they'll fail.

10. Project Genesis- High average. Competing for no.1 spot in Ocean 45.

11. Wrath of God- Not sure about them. I think they will slip out of the top 12.

12. Theogeny- No profile. Will fail.

DeletedUser1405

All these people trying to defend themselves against accusations of being MRA, the only way you will be taken serious is to not respond and show it in other ways.
By posting comments denying the fact you are admitting it, and it draws unwanted attention to yourself.
All alliances are pushing for a decent position and this being a single speed world it should be interesting to see what happens and what difference it makes when conquest comes around.

DeletedUser

Lol we have only 15 players below 700 :D and you said we are recruiting all players, booo :D Your sentences not telling the truth like you :p

DeletedUser13936

1 Nexus - pretty good but we will see just how good they are when the conquering starts
2 Spartans - fail
3 The Titans Domination - they are an MRA but they have some good players on there side we will see if they kick the noobs when the conquering starts or follow in the spartans footsteps. overall they seem decent (there average is so low bcuz they just started about 2 or 3 days ago and they are already at 3) i might join them soon because i am leader of the epsilon alliance.
4 - they look good so far
8 - decent
9 - total nubz (like me!)

DeletedUser

1 Nexus - pretty good but we will see just how good they are when the conquering starts
2 Spartans - fail
3 The Titans Domination - they are an MRA but they have some good players on there side we will see if they kick the noobs when the conquering starts or follow in the spartans footsteps. overall they seem decent (there average is so low bcuz they just started about 2 or 3 days ago and they are already at 3) i might join them soon because i am leader of the epsilon alliance.
4 - they look good so far
8 - decent
9 - total nubz (like me!)
Why is only the top 9 Listed