Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

It's been a bit since this was last done. Would be nice to get a new review with all the new additions and replacements, if anyone is up to it. :)

1 Total Domination
2 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S.
3 Imperial Rage
4 Drunken Rodents
5 Project Genesis
6 TerroR Ltd.
7 The Dogs of War
8 bravehertz
9 Phantom Knight
10 Wrath of InSaNiTy
11 United Elite Legions
12 Shadow Guards

DeletedUser

1 Total Domination -Just read the name- Aggressive alliance-will be around for eternity- They will not just dominate you, they will totally dominate you
2 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. - Probly the most well organaized alliance grepo has ever had. This is the alliance everyone should try and get in... Strong leadership and all players are experienced, they must have just won a different world or something cuz they are taking this one by storm. this alliance will control the core oceans and take what they want. just get out the way
3 Imperial Rage - who? name changes are stupid
4 Drunken Rodents -Noob MRA - will stick around for a little while but a bunch of noobs
5 Project Genesis- blows. They try to act tuff but suck
6 TerroR Ltd. -holy suckoliness
7 The Dogs of War -name kinda explains it-dbags
8 bravehertz -a combination of Brave heart and Hertz rental cars. what a team
9 Phantom Knight - if your name is stupid your alliance will not succeed its a proven fact
10 Wrath of InSaNiTy see above
11 United Elite Legions -see above
12 Shadow Guards- see above

DeletedUser

i can't belive you think that Drunken Rodents are an MRA when they have 58 members, and spartans have like 600, with their 3 academy they have made, yes one main, and 3...yes 3 academy's, your not really calling some one else a MRA or you,

You can count right? you know an MRA is the one with the bigger number not the smallest, and if what you say about phantom knights is right well then spartans are going to loss very very fast. it seems you just think the biggest MRA every to have been made in the game is going to do well??? but not call it an MRA, i think you are going to have go sit down and relearn this game

DeletedUser

i am sorry i must fix something i had not look at spartans in some time, its not 3........ITS 4 really wow, i am blown away that you would call an elite alliance an MRA when your alliance is made up of 5 alliance cuz you guys just keep asking everyone and their dog to join your alliance

DeletedUser

Ya, nobody can be stupid enough to think anyone coupld challenge the spartans(SW):Angry:

Tell that other guy. And for the trolling part, you're in general looking too much down on everyone else. Try variation ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, the current top 5 have been in the top 12 for quite some time and the prior reviews on them seem to be holding true, which I'm guessing was the point being made with the comical review....

Was more interested in reviews of the newcomers in the top 12....

DeletedUser

xDxKEIMx
ok sorry i see your with drunk mice, i just get mad when people believe the Spartans will do well cuz their large number of peons, i should have check who you were with first, now i feel stupid sorry:heh:

DeletedUser

well it looks like the spartans have turned the tide, ever seen the movie 300? Well as I see it now the spartans and their 4 academies are more looking like the persian army then real spartans.

Maybe their gearing up for a World War and trying to get as many peeps to fly with their banner?

And yes Drunken Rodents(hilarious alliance pic) has my vote on any diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Enough with the Spartans being an MRA guys. We all know they are. As well as the other two in the top 3 in points.

If we want to talk about the real Top 12 we should leave Points aside and start looking at Colonizations.

1 Total Domination 10
2 S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. 10
3 Imperial Rage 0
4 Drunken Rodents 27
5 Project Genesis 18
6 TerroR Ltd. 7
7 The Dogs of War 3
8 bravehertz 0
9 Phantom Knight 1
10 Wrath of InSaNiTy 8
11 United Elite Legions 0
12 Shadow Guards 4

Lots of small numbers there..

And of course there are the Pacifists with 19 Colonizations. It is only unfair not to include them in the top. Not to mention that they are first in Abp.

DeletedUser

colonizations or conquers? cause i believe that i am not alone when i say that colonizations aren't worth of even talking about...

DeletedUser18636

colonizations or conquers? cause i believe that i am not alone when i say that colonizations aren't worth of even talking about...

Yeah agree, some of those cities were founded... not taken
That should be negatively represented on the alliances reputation lol))) if they have such members

DeletedUser

61 Suburban Commandos 0 Colonizations

Do not forget about my alliance. I am the most important one of all. :)

DeletedUser

If we want to talk about the real Top 12 we should leave Points aside and start looking at Colonizations.
And of course there are the Pacifists with 19 Colonizations. It is only unfair not to include them in the top. Not to mention that they are first in Abp.

I know of an individual that will read this, and ultimately agree that I was correct :p

Ahhh......the ego-centricity's that come with the label of a pre-made !
:pro:
~ Khite

DeletedUser

I know of an individual that will read this, and ultimately agree that I was correct :p

Ahhh......the ego-centricity's that come with the label of a pre-made !
:pro:
~ Khite

:Wondering who this pre-made might be: :rolleyes: