Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Thread is in threat of dying so I guess il update it:

1. S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. - Won't last once every gets around to conguer. Have a low avg..around 800 and over 150 players.

2. TerroR Ltd. - These guys have the potential to take 54. Good base.

3. The Titans Domination - Will probably be devoured by Project Genesis in O45. One of the lowest point avg with 120+ players. A ridiculously low ABP as well...

4. Drunken Rodents - Elite allaince - High avg and high BP. Whoever is sharing an ocean with them should watch out.

5. The Dogs of War - Nothing really stands out. I doubt they can compete with the other alliances in top 12. Except maybe grand army wolves. Dogs vs wolves...id like to see that.

6. InSaNiTy - Deffinatly an above average alliance with above avg players. Not sure what ocean they are in..? Would be amazing if they shared it with Drunken Rodents(I think they do)

7. Project Genesis - Highest point avg of all the top 12 and not shabby with the ABP. Id bet money they will control 45.

8. Grand Army of wolves - fail.

9. The Grand Zodiacs - They either need to befriend Project Genesis or merge. Otherwise they will be gone.

10. Gladiators Of Crusade - See below

11. Phantom Knight - See below

12. Total Domination - Fail.

Just for kicks I will include one more becuase I think they are worth it.

13. The Golden Age - I think everyone should watch out for these guys! They broke of Nexus and not only are they experienced players but aggressive. I would bet money that we will see them in the top 12 soon enough.

DeletedUser

Thread is in threat of dying so I guess il update it:

1. S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. - Won't last once every gets around to conguer. Have a low avg..around 800 and over 150 players.

2. TerroR Ltd. - These guys have the potential to take 54. Good base.

3. The Titans Domination - Will probably be devoured by Project Genesis in O45. One of the lowest point avg with 120+ players. A ridiculously low ABP as well...

4. Drunken Rodents - Elite allaince - High avg and high BP. Whoever is sharing an ocean with them should watch out.

5. The Dogs of War - Nothing really stands out. I doubt they can compete with the other alliances in top 12. Except maybe grand army wolves. Dogs vs wolves...id like to see that.

6. InSaNiTy - Deffinatly an above average alliance with above avg players. Not sure what ocean they are in..? Would be amazing if they shared it with Drunken Rodents(I think they do)

7. Project Genesis - Highest point avg of all the top 12 and not shabby with the ABP. Id bet money they will control 45.

8. Grand Army of wolves - fail.

9. The Grand Zodiacs - They either need to befriend Project Genesis or merge. Otherwise they will be gone.

10. Gladiators Of Crusade - See below

11. Phantom Knight - See below

12. Total Domination - Fail.

Just for kicks I will include one more becuase I think they are worth it.

13. The Golden Age - I think everyone should watch out for these guys! They broke of Nexus and not only are they experienced players but aggressive. I would bet money that we will see them in the top 12 soon enough.

Hate on alliances not based in the core much?

DeletedUser

No, hate on the alliances that don't seem to be any good much?

DeletedUser

Just saying, that you probably judged alliances as failing simply because it they weren't based in a core ocean. Being an ocean away from the core generally means those players have 2/3 the amount of points as the core in the beginning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You seem to have a lot to say...why don't you share your opinions with us instead of just criticizing others.

DeletedUser

You seem to have a lot to say...why don't you share your opinions with us instead of just criticizing others.

Cause I don't feel like looking on grepomaps and through the rankings just to evaluate the alliances atleast somewhat accurately, and I'd feel like I was just making completely bs reviews otherwise. So I'd rather just criticize you...good enough.

DeletedUser

Hardly good enough. They have a word for people like you in the real world...il refrain. Il stop posting and leave this thread open for people that actually want to contribute.

DeletedUser

ugh fine heres my rankings
S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S.-Have players in 13 oceans, but only have strongholds in two. Those two are 44 & 45. Of those two they don't even rank first in any category. In O44 they have the second most points behind the Drunken Rodents, yet they only 60% the average points in that ocean. In O45 they have the fourth most points behind Project Genesis who are a powerhouse in the region, along with zodiacs and titans domination who are significantly less of a threat in the ocean then Project Genesis. They appear to be a MRA that will be difficult to organize with any sort of efficiency in a war. They are also rated a pathetic 12th in ABP. Overall Rating D.
TerroR Ltd.-They have very few players outside their main cluster in Ocean 54. They control the Ocean 54 with an almost 80k difference between the first and second total alliance in that ocean. They have a strong average points and appear apt to further spread and develop. They come in 6th in ABP, which is a little lower then I would have expected but its still early. Overall Rating B.
The Titans Domination- They are very spread out, except on ocean 45, and even still they aren't a powerhouse on that ocean. They have the 15th ABP, very weak indeed. They don't threaten to "dominate" any particular ocean. They might as well merge into Spartans to create a Super MRA. Overall Rating F.
Drunken Rodents- A strong cluster around ocean 44. They are the dominant force, with their only so called competition being the Spartans, who have significantly less points on average then Drunken Rodents. I expect them to further develop and spread. They rank number 1 on ABP and appear to be an elite alliance. I expect them to further spread and develop. Overall Rating B+.
The Dogs of War- Spread out in an almost crescent pattern along the southeast. They concentrate on ocean 65 and appear to be a dominating the ocean, though that might have more to do with the fact they occupy the region of that ocean that is the closest to the center. They also have a decent presence in ocean 56 with the highest player average, but then again those players are on the boarder to O55. They hold onto the 9th spot in ABP. I don't like the large distance between their alliance edges, and feel like they don't have a strong enough core. Overall Rating C.
InSaNiTy- They are strongest in O55 and secondarily so in O45. They do have a few outliers in a few different oceans as well. They rank 1st in O55 with the second place coming from Golden Age, an alliance which has a much stronger average points in that ocean and close proximity to InSaNiTy. I think a war between these two alliances would be very interesting and may come to ahead relatively soon. In O45 they aren't a powerhouse, and wouldn't easily be able to defend their assets located in this ocean if they were fighting an opponent located in this region, such as Project Genesis. They rank a respectable 5th in ABP. Overall Rating C+.
Project Genesis- A huge Powerhouse in O45. They have the highest average point total in their Ocean. They have a strong tight cluster. They Rank number 3 in ABP and I see them growing to become an increasing threat around the world. Overall Rating B+.
Grand Army of wolves- Well this alliance doesn't quite live up to its name. Its spread out from west to east and consequently is not in contention for domination in any one ocean. Their ABP is a shabby 17th overall. Yeah if your in this alliance, I'd probably leave it... Overall Rating F.
The Grand Zodiacs-Based around Ocean 45. They are the number 2 ranked alliance in this ocean and occupy in extremely close proximity to Project Genesis. If they go to war I doubt the Zodiacs would win unless they also had some help. An alliance with InSanity to take down Project Genesis sure would be fun to hear about, as Project Genesis would be facing a two front war. They rank 7th in ABP, and if they knock Project Genesis down they would be a core contender, otherwise they face dark times ahead. Overall Rating C-.
Phantom Knight-Concentrated around 35 they are currently Ranked number 1 in that ocean. They are reasonably concentrated and look like they are continuing you recruit players in the southwest towards the rim. The have a ABP rank of 24, so not that impressive, but considering most of their players have just now ended BP they can't really be held liable for such a poor ranking. Overall Rating C.
Gladiators Of Crusade-They don't really have a major area of concentration. For an alliance centered around the core with no real focal point they have a terrible average member level. I guess the center of their alliance is on Ocean 45...where they rank 5th, looking weaker then Project Genesis, Zodiacs, Titans, and Spartans. They rank 11th in ABP, which is poor considering they are in the center four oceans. Overall Rating F.
Total Domination. Can't rate objectively. However are number 10 in ABP and are Number 1 in O56.

These alliances weren't based on Pacts between other alliances. If they had been examined then I would have probably changed a few ratings slightly.

DeletedUser16159

Reminder, good well thought out analysis. Best of the thread.

DeletedUser13936

good opinions .but about TTD i have 81 abp and i have 685 points :p and i also cleared 2 1k players cities

DeletedUser

good opinions .but about TTD i have 81 abp and i have 685 points :p and i also cleared a 1.3k players city

I just looked you up on the rankings. It said you only had 373 points and no ABP... besides its usually safer to assume 99.9% of the time a city thats 1.3k will beat a 0.7k city, or atleast be able to recover quicker especially in 2.0.

DeletedUser13936

search paul bramble in ABP

DeletedUser

Well thought out opinion, reminder. Look forward to your next :)

Hopefully we of the Gladiators crusade will change your mind. :)

DeletedUser

Still early and there is tons of maneuvering going on in the rankings. (Scurrying?....lol)

I'm actually liking a few in the 12 -24 range for a long term run. Can you say merge however. Hmmmm maybe cause my alliance is in here somewhere.

As far as one alliance having a commanding base as a launch pad........the
intoxicated rats (Drunken Rodents) have done an amazingly good job. A one ocean dynamo.....when they launch watch out! Diplomacy closed points to their confidence and abilities.

They will be one alliance I will monitor for diplomatic relations when they are agreeable. If they are not ever agreeable...I will lead the parade to Project Genesis.......hmm on second thought maybe I should start knocking there first. Ahhh diplomacy...gotta love it.

P.S. I was rolf when I read that comment that the dogs of war were not successful and they just survived when they were #1 in that world. Silly OP
for airing his jealousy. I do not know that alliance or anyone in it, but how could anyone seriously state they just survived when they were NUMERO UNO!! in a world? Dumbest post of the day imo....ha

DeletedUser

P.S. I was rolf when I read that comment that the dogs of war were not successful and they just survived when they were #1 in that world. Silly OP for airing his jealousy. I do not know that alliance or anyone in it, but how could anyone seriously state they just survived when they were NUMERO UNO!! in a world? Dumbest post of the day imo....ha

Late on in a world that may be true, but you just need to look ate the number one here to know they dont always deserve it. On a lot of worlds the top alliance is not the best alliance and i think that is what he meant.

DeletedUser

P.S. I was rolf when I read that comment that the dogs of war were not successful and they just survived when they were #1 in that world. Silly OP
for airing his jealousy. I do not know that alliance or anyone in it, but how could anyone seriously state they just survived when they were NUMERO UNO!! in a world? Dumbest post of the day imo....ha

points don't show skill and quality over quantity...very often No1 alliances are on max with members but they are below average and their points should be divided by 10 to show their value...they won't even kick inactives cause their aim are points...but first wind and they are blown away

DeletedUser

Was looking at the alliance "Just For Fun", gonna be an alliance to fear from the looks of it...

DeletedUser

Late on in a world that may be true, but you just need to look ate the number one here to know they dont always deserve it. On a lot of worlds the top alliance is not the best alliance and i think that is what he meant.

My point exactly sir. It was VERY late on a world when op made his opinion.