Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Every town over 5k within a 48 hour radius of our world wonder's was ours. If alliances are just sitting idle and stocking resources into ww they are doing it wrong. We were able to run ops and bust enemy world wonders at the same time. It adds a very interesting element into the game.

To address your final point we owned the following oceans. 33, 34, 42, 43, 44, 45, 53, 54, 55, 63 and 65 by then end of the server. That's all 4 core oceans :) + a few extras.
As a leader of the then second-place alliance on Rho, I can confirm this is true. EN was extremely well-organized and had many, many oceans on lockdown. Once we actually got 2 cities within 48 hours of their WW islands and tried to organize a 4-alliance assault on them. It failed spectacularly due to EN's leadership and teamwork. It is for this reason a few of us former Hounds of Hades leaders have joined EN here.

DeletedUser

hihihi mate you should find somebody who will give to you right infos, dai is a guy :D

also he is one of the best leaders who I saw in grepolis

I was going by this in A BAPs thread.

look yeah in my culture girls are raised to be housewives so i might not be educated like you

Thought he was a housewife, lol!

DeletedUser

Per grepostats, conquests in past 7 days:
1 Eviction Notice 58
2 Occupy 41
3 The Pink Death 31
4 Legacy 28
5 Dacian Heroes 25
6 Honey Badgers 21
7 Athenian Fusion 17
8 Chaos Inc. 16
9 Renegades 14
10 T.B.C 13
11 Titans Of Tartarus 13
12 Blood and Sand 13

And in past 1 day:
1 Eviction Notice 14
2 Occupy 10
3 Chaos Inc. 5
4 Renegades 4
5 Legacy 4
6 The Pink Death 4
7 renegades11 3
8 S.L.I.L.F. 3
9 Blood and Sand 3
10 Dacian Heroes 3

DeletedUser

dai is a guy :D

12779-conspiracy-keanu-what-if-the-blue-i-see.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Per grepostats, conquests in past 7 days:
1 Eviction Notice 58
2 Occupy 41
3 The Pink Death 31
4 Legacy 28
5 Dacian Heroes 25
6 Honey Badgers 21
7 Athenian Fusion 17
8 Chaos Inc. 16
9 Renegades 14
10 T.B.C 13
11 Titans Of Tartarus 13
12 Blood and Sand 13

And in past 1 day:
1 Eviction Notice 14
2 Occupy 10
3 Chaos Inc. 5
4 Renegades 4
5 Legacy 4
6 The Pink Death 4
7 renegades11 3
8 S.L.I.L.F. 3
9 Blood and Sand 3
10 Dacian Heroes 3

This is the second time now in this thread that you've just posted a list. I see you deleted it the first time, presumably cos everyone was ignoring your post.

We can get that information ourselves if we want it. Posting it once...OK fine. Lame but whatever. Posting it twice is redundantly lame. If you want a discussion about it...write something. Write your opinions, thoughts...hell...write about what your grandma thinks about it, but don't just post a list. Or, if you do...don't expect anyone to care.

There. Now you've not been ignored.

DeletedUser

dont talk wet

You know Daiz, me being a prime farm in O45(pretty much a solo alliance) I would like to say the Daicans are farming me. But I am sad to say they dont:( Outnumbered BIG time on my 2 islands, but yet I still stand strong. I guess that is why they dont attack me:/ Or why if they do attack me it is usually my little cities. Guess I should be glad I am not in your ocean, as I am sure I would definatly be a farm, turtle or not.

Oh wait I now have an incoming attack from them. Suprise suprise, it is to one of my smaller cities:D I would pop militia, but I am too lazy to bother:rolleyes:

a few of them toyed with u , and u get excited like u took the world on alone lol

DeletedUser12667

a few of them toyed with u , and u get excited like u took the world on alone lol

Toying? LOL:D

I wouldnt say I took the world on alone. More like could we survive without any PACTs in a small alliance. But it seems I am the only one left so I will see how long it takes for me to be removed from O45:) So feel free to attack me all you want, and take my cities if you can(yes I know you took one today, but you gave me 4 slots in the process:eek: So I am quite happy with the end results.

DeletedUser

TIME OUT!!!!

Bleaps: The title of your post #255 is "dont talk wet".

Can we get some clarification on what it is to talk wet? Do I need to jump in the pool to talk wet? Is full immersion required, or can I simply dip my pinky toe in?

DeletedUser

TIME OUT!!!!

Bleaps: The title of your post #255 is "dont talk wet".

Can we get some clarification on what it is to talk wet? Do I need to jump in the pool to talk wet? Is full immersion required, or can I simply dip my pinky toe in?

if you are fully submerged are you actually wet ?

i dont like to talk on theses forums just read .....said my piece hill plop have as many slots as u wish with your technique of build some more swords i dont know actually what you can do with them but dunno im a noob maybe there is some kind of ghost city bottom feeding technique that i dont fully understand

DeletedUser12667

i dont like to talk on theses forums just read .....said my piece hill plop have as many slots as u wish with your technique of build some more swords i dont know actually what you can do with them but dunno im a noob maybe there is some kind of ghost city bottom feeding technique that i dont fully understand

Hill plop:) I like it:D

You dont need to worry about my strategy, if you dont like it cool. I didnt wake up and log in to play how you thought I should. I wanted you cats to attack me and finally you did. So I am quite happy:cool:

DeletedUser17088

and so it came to pass that Hilop was forever known as 'hill plop'

DeletedUser

and so it came to pass that Hilop was forever known as 'hill plop'

Yeah, that's his regular good spidy name. When he sheds his turtle shell and plays the way hilly plays...THEN and only then may we call him by his dark spidy name: Killy

But here on Belle it's Hill plop ftw :D

DeletedUser12667

When he sheds his turtle shell and plays the way hilly plays

No worries Jenn. I am sure the shell will eventually fail to fit;) But I bought the delux edition shell, so I am quite cozy atm:p

DeletedUser

This is the second time now in this thread that you've just posted a list. I see you deleted it the first time, presumably cos everyone was ignoring your post.

We can get that information ourselves if we want it. Posting it once...OK fine. Lame but whatever. Posting it twice is redundantly lame. If you want a discussion about it...write something. Write your opinions, thoughts...hell...write about what your grandma thinks about it, but don't just post a list. Or, if you do...don't expect anyone to care.

There. Now you've not been ignored.

Yes, I did re-post it, to try to bring us back on topic, as our illustrious mod FOTNS has instructed we must. I'm not sure what turtleking's various nicknames have to do with "Top 12 alliances." Then again, I'm not a "SIGM," able to throw my weight around and instruct my allies to down-rep all my opponents.

DeletedUser7213

Yes, I did re-post it, to try to bring us back on topic, as our illustrious mod FOTNS has instructed we must. I'm not sure what turtleking's various nicknames have to do with "Top 12 alliances.".

You mean Hill Plop :p

DeletedUser7213

1. Eviction Notice - Clearly an MRA :p
2. Occupy - As ABOVE
3. The Pink Death - OMG, like, wow.
4. Dacian Heroes - <3
5. LEGACY - Probably the best alliance, who knows? We're all brown nosed up in here.
6. Honey Badgers - Awesome name.
7. CHAOS INC - So friendly
8. Renegades - No idea.
9. T.B.C - No Idea.
10. Athenian Fusion - Twist and Shout
11. The Norse -
12. Myrmidon Warriors - hehe

DeletedUser17088

1. Eviction Notice - Despite everything these guys are still on top, kudos
2. Occupy - apparently the same alliance as EN, #2 still so hey cant be too bad
3. The Pink Death - ABP monsters
4. Dacian Heroes - No idea, I dont think there are many DH posters here in Bellesaywhat world
5. LEGACY - Cool name, lets hope they leave a 'legacy'
6. Honey Badgers - haha what a name
7. CHAOS INC - dont know anything about them
8. Renegades - havent heard much
9. T.B.C - ^^
10. Athenian Fusion - sounds like a move from Dragonball Z
11. The Norse - they are vikings btw
12. Myrmidon Warriors - the name reminds me of mastadon

Status
Not open for further replies.