Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

your top 12 alliances are fair point but you are very mistaken about lok as it seems sad would of liked you to interview us before you post but never the less

you claim we are in a minefield location over what i dont see anything to be scared of
pm/pg there big thats all others are scared of them and pray they dont come for them but thats not true at all they can be taken out as easily as anyone

there is really no enemy or target who lok shouldn't attack all are fair game and i fear no one nor does anyone in lok fear anyone

pm/pg are there so are we suppose to cry and run i think not and they no now we wont beg or run:)

It's an interesting point, but I would say you missed my thought process a bit. I should add, that no one was interviewed this was simply one player's opinion on the upper shake of things. What I can say, is I have quite a bit of respect for LoK, and I do believe you guys could find success in the near future. The reason I refer to the area as a minefield is because should you choose the conflict filled path and decide to go to war with everyone around you- you could easily go up in smoke. Also true, that depending on how you approach each target you could fail or succeed just as quickly.

What I can say from experience, is that I have seen counts for both PGM and for LoK. I have been on both sides of cs's against players within each of your ranks and judging an entire alliance by the conquest of one player is short-sighted at best, especially in regard to Neil.

That being said, I stated nothing negative about LoK in my post and nothing to suggest that you are over-rated. I simply examined the situation you are in and described my view of it. What you do with that view and who you choose to fight, is certainly not at my discretion, so if you want to run full steam with bravado and ls hastening through the seas- more power to you my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, I understand everyone has their own opinion but facts are facts, you would get absolutely annihilated if you were in the geographical position that arrogance are right now, you would not last a week. Here are a few reasons to support my argument:

1. You have never fought a decent war. All your conquests are either internals, from tiny alliances or inactives from other alliances. I have taken thee liberty of seeing all the active cities you have ever taken from vaguely notable alliances in the last 3 months:

-Baz city, itsybitsy4, masai mara
-59 Cdo Sqn RE, very hot girl, Maasai Mara

You have taken 2 what might have been active cities from a mediocre alliance! From what I can see you have only ever fought one war, which was against a rank 34 alliance. Seriously where did you get all that DBP from?

2. Your neil harrison conquests were not even co ordinated. You could have maybe claimed some achievement if you had taken 5 at the same time, but what it seems is you took 1, realized he was inactive and then took 4 others. That requires no skill!

3. Your average ABP is better than what I expected but still not that great at 38096 per member. PGM's on the other hand is 98026. This is nearly 3 times yours.

So sim to your hearts content out on the rim, but please, don't trick yourself into believing that you could survive in the core with the current way you are going.

wow it really does seem like you have no info on us at all
we should sim to survive naa why would we do that now if you would like i can message you ingame and show you the amazing spy reports on neil
and as for neil pgm cities are still pgm or because there a little far from you no help should be given

nice to know that if your far from leadership nothing will be done to help you

as for never fighting a decent enemy again you are mistaken unless the old OB and before the fall TSH are nothing
i know we aren't in first but in the top ten is fine for me
you all act like you are invincible and here i thought arrogance members were arrogant

DeletedUser15240

Every point I made is irrefutable fact not opinion ;). I am not aware who OB are, and I would not consider TSH to be a major alliance. Also you describe it as a fall, but it was really a merge, which I doubt you forced. Also these are my opinions not the opinions of my alliance. No offence meant, I just think we are better than you :p.

Neil was inactive, and his cities under siege were about 10h by LS from most of us, so we couldnt have done anything anyway. Anyway do tell me, who are you at war with now?

DeletedUser

ohh yes obviously would you like to know my account info alond with that or what is on our forums let me tell you every little thing imma just need a minute to copy and paste everything just since you want

and ofcourse you could not speak for your whole alliance no one can
everyone has a opinion now how they use it is a whole other story

DeletedUser15240

I am not entirely sure where you are coming from, I merely inquired who LoK are at war with

DeletedUser

Well this is certainly interesting if nothing else. I believe OB is Olympian Boar in this case. An old alliance, that had a bit of time in the upper light.

So, again from an outsider position, no I personally don't think beating TSH or OB is a very good reflection of LoK's success.

DeletedUser38223

"i can message you ingame and show you the amazing spy reports on neil " haahahah you make it sound like spying an inactive takes skill , :pro:

DeletedUser

I didn't expect this. Mit, didn't know you were going to turn into a traitorous front runner. I respect your decision but just note two things: Touch one of my members and we will all come after you. And also that the worst kind of enemy you can have is one that knows everything about you. ;)

DeletedUser

you claim we are in a minefield location over what i dont see anything to be scared of
pm/pg there big thats all others are scared of them and pray they dont come for them but thats not true at all they can be taken out as easily as anyone

there is really no enemy or target who lok shouldn't attack all are fair game and i fear no one nor does anyone in lok fear anyone

pm/pg are there so are we suppose to cry and run i think not and they no now we wont beg or run:)

I'm going to go ahead and get this ball rolling because I simply could not resist. You have the audacity to criticize others, for their opinions of LoK, while you lift them up on such high esteem only to drop them mere DAYS later? You sir are something special.

Perhaps you are right, and you won't beg, but you certainly can't claim you won't run.

DeletedUser11965

I can give you Naji's offline and tricks and tips against him, :p but there are catches

DeletedUser15834

Nothing in Grepo rule's to say you have to sleep but the problem does tend to lay when i go make the coffee and lose the LS

happens to us all mate. you guys have caught your share of my LS too when i needed my caffeine boost.
Much respect though you guys are doing a sterling job .

udhata

Phrourach
happens to us all mate. you guys have caught your share of my LS too when i needed my caffeine boost.
Much respect though you guys are doing a sterling job .

heheh - i lived enough to hear some kind of nice words for Arrogance. i now believe in fair play, god, aliens, freedom and coffee :)

DeletedUser15240

Do you not get tired :D? Surely caffine can't keep you awake permenantly

DeletedUser20415

heheh - i lived enough to hear some kind of nice words for Arrogance. i now believe in fair play, god, aliens, freedom and coffee :)

dont give urself that credit, he is only saying the truth.

now the funny thing is, were named premium gold, all people think were heavy goldusers, yet were ranked 22 in this goldy competition that started today