Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser11965

dont give urself that credit, he is only saying the truth.

now the funny thing is, were named premium gold, all people think were heavy goldusers, yet were ranked 22 in this goldy competition that started today
PM will dominate PG, cuz it got me.

DeletedUser38223

:cool:,,anyoine know what happened to feel the manty , new name is under construction and there down to 12 players:eek:

DeletedUser

:cool:,,anyoine know what happened to feel the manty , new name is under construction and there down to 12 players:eek:

3. Feel the Manti-...I think most of their players will survive just may not be under the same alliance tag. End Line- Expect the next couple of months to define the legacy of Feel the Manti. (Might want to take a look at their neighbors.)

10. The Donkey Squad-...End line- Make your pacts and grow. Once again I expect the next few months to make or break them.

8. Warpath- ...End line- Stay the course and look into mergers and diplomacy with other splinter groups from top alliances. If these guys group with the likes of ...and Donkey Squad you could see some real fireworks out of them.

Though, one can't always be right.

Warpath and The Donkey Squad. Whether these guys will be friendly or hostile to each other has yet to be seen, but the creation of two groups suggest the latter.
(I'm glad they settled their differences)

Just an observation.

DeletedUser15240

Haven't done one of these here yet, Decided to give my view. Enjoy ;),and theres a map too :O

Map

1. Private Mail-Will try to be unbiased: Topping BP and points as well as having the highest average. Fighting arrogance, and generally winning, but not quickly. Also fighting the xi family, who have renamed themselves and PGM are generally succeeding here. Otherwise having smaller skirmishes. Have been boosted with a recent intake of members from Mercenary and a few from the old -Alpha-.

Prediction-Will expand into 44, 65 and 54 respectively. Looking to be on top for the foreseeable future.

2. Premium Gold-Same as above

3. Sribija-Looking to be the 3rd best alliance right now. Good Average and Good ABP, although they have the 4th best in these, they are technically 3rd in ABP because Feel the Manti have randomly died. I am seeing them as 3rd best because they look to be stable. They are controlling North 54 effectively, and seem to have a safe and stable member base and leadership. They seem to be fighting xi (not xi anymore) effectively and gaining territory in south 54.

Prediction-Will gradually control South 54, and perhaps come in contact with PGM. Might be pushed down to 4th by the regrowth of -Alpha-/The Donkey Squad, but should stay around for a long time yet.

4. The Donkey Squad-They seem to be a good group, but I suspect very unstable right now. 3rd best average, and low ABP, but that would make sense. However when an alliance disbands, apparently due to conflicts within the alliance, and then reforms with nearly all the same main players, you do tend to question why the bothered disbanding in the first place only to reform again at weaker strength with less credibility. They lost some good players (including to no.1 player) to PGM during the disband, which will have a substantial effect on their team. Definitely at weaker strength than before the disband, but the question is by how much? Fighting some small alliances and winning it would appear, but could struggle against stronger opposition now. Presumably there are conflicting ideas about the direction of the alliance, which could cause further collapse. Need to reestablish themselves, or face falling apart.

Prediction:Rise to No.3, but then gradually decline after that.

5. Dark Judgement Driven up to no.5 by an intake of Feel the Manti who have fallen apart. Reasonable, and their rank 7 ABP was higher than their points rank yesterday, so that can be forgiven I suppose. Positioned in the NE rim, and look to have that area under control. Seem to be occasionally fighting Xi as well (everyone wants a piece of these guys it seems). Haven't really seen much of these guys, but looking stable. Forgot to mention they seem to be well backed up by their partner alliance Army of One, adding further stability to them. The intake of FTM has secured their oceans comfortably.

Prediction: Will look to move into 54, and perhaps fight sribija, however I suspect this will be a long hard war. Expect them to stay around this spot, but will not rise higher unless

6. Unnatural Selection: Look like they have a fair bit of inactivity in their ranks. Fighting Dragons, and seem to be on the losing end. Average is alright, and ABP is promising, but they will need to increase activity to stand the test. Secure in 46 but appear to be losing ground in 56. They need to get land back, or risk losing their safe zone.

Prediction: Will lose ground in 56, and ultimately in 46. Will gradually decline in the coming months.

7. Legion of Kings: Stable, and building strength in 65 it seems, but simming.... heavily. I say stable because they are not fighting anyone it would appear. Took a few xi cities last week (seriously who is not fighting them) but, it doesn't seem like it is a war. Average not great, Activity decent but ABP is better than points rank which is good. I am not sure where they get ABP from (maybe they clear cities but don't conquer any). True they have not met a match yet, but they need to make the effort to find one.

Prediction: Will increase power in 65 and 66, but if they run into PGM they may have issues. Will hover around this position, maybe go down a rank or two.

8. Army of One Same as no.6

9. Masai Mara- I don't much about them, but I have to say I like the look of them. Good average, but slightly disappointing ABP, however they seem to be a newer alliance with less to fight, which is forgiven. Dealing casualties to Dragons, and have been growing over the past month. They are on the very rim of the world, and fighting their way inwards it seems. Good activity as well.

Prediction-Will gradually eat their way into the world, and will rise up to ranks gradually. They are promising.

10. Dragons- These guys also look promising. They have a good average, and alright ABP. I am impressed with them. Seem secure in 56, and forcing out US. Good activity and teamwork. I have high hopes.

Prediction: Will take 56, and then move into 46, forcing out US. I suspect US will eventually merge into them one day, but not for a while. I expect them to rise up the ranks.

Special mention. Arrogance-Ranked 15, low average, low ABP. The stats do lie. For those who don't know, this was a "rebel alliance" of PGM. Or thats how it started. It has been fighting them for a while, and holding up. They recently took in TSH for some reason, (they're not very good), and today some wilj ai joined them. This suggests they are looking to move to 65. Although their new members are not great, they have some cracking original players. They have had 3 players rimmed so far, which will have been big losses, but they do not give in. Udhata and Bafta are great players, with insane activity, and they have my respect. A tank is good as well, with mhudd and johnny backing up with the turtling :p. That said they are all very active and very very good snipers. It is a shame to see them lose their original prowess, and actually looking to form a real alliance rather than a splinter in the side of PGM. That said, they can't afford to lose many more core members, as they are already overshadowed by their new intake.

Prediction: A couple of players in their core will fall, and will take in some more wilj ai. Will expand in to 65, and rise up the ranks, perhaps to the top 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27346

2 comments to make
1. Masaai are no where close to new they have been around since nearly the beggining of the world
2. + rep youve got good taste in alliances ;)

DeletedUser

A solid posting. Pretty good input over all with the predictions as well. I think much of what you are seeing is likely.

I think LoK, Dark Judgement are going to be the big question marks in the next few months. They have some raw potential but if they can't get it out in the open and use it, would be tragic.

Glad someone put a post up with the recent changes- and I'm sure we will see some more soon.

+rep

DeletedUser15240

Well, LoK has lost any credibility they ever had. Mitsel left to join PGM to spy for 2 days on an alliance he wasn't even at war with and then joined LoK again. What was the point in this??

DeletedUser20415

making a red flag on his cities for the rest of the server ?

DeletedUser

Need an update! So many changes and I don't want to sit down and make another long post, I have simming to do.

DeletedUser

Haven't done one of these before but I will give it a shot. Ill try to be as detailed as I can without being biased. Here goes:

1/2: Private Mail/ Premium Gold
These two have been the top dogs for quite some time and show no signs of slowing down soon. They have a strong leadership group and a great core of players. They added some key pieces by adding members of what used to be the alliance -Alpha-. They now almost completely control ocean 45 because of these additions. Even though I am located in the East, I hear that they are making a big push in the West and are having great success. They are clearly the favorites by several strides at this point. They will be very hard to de-throne if they stay focused and prevent their egos from getting the best of them.

3. Srbija:
Another alliance that has been a staple towards the top of the leader-boards for a really long time. They played a big part in knocking off many of the Xi alliances. They continue to dominate ocean 54 but others are starting to move in. They have just recently entered a war with the alliances Army of One, Dark Judgement and Colonial Marines. As strong as the Serbs are, they could be in trouble if their new enemies decide to team up with Xi. This war will be big in deciding their fate.

4. Dragons of Maasai:
A new addition to our top 5. Maasai Mara merged into Dragons to become this alliance. Although Anaroth has cooled off recently, this alliance has really stepped up and picked up the slack. They are currently pounding the life out of Unnatural in 56 with what seems little resistance. Without a major threat, these guys will continue to thrive and become even more dangerous. PGM is smart to have a NAP with them. They are in good hands as long as Cyaphas has a say in decision making.

5/8/10: Dark Judgement/ Army of One/ Colonial Marines
After a big win against Feel the Manti, these guys should get a lot more attention. They might not be the biggest but they sure hit like a train! Moscleo is getting fame for being the "Grepolympia Guy" but let me remind you all that he is also the "Keeper of the Mantis". These alliances continue to grow and I am very impressed. They are now fighting the Serbs and we should all keep our eyes on them. I have a feeling that these guys will be around for a long time!

6. Legion of Kings: (My alliance, I will try my best to not be bias and tell it how it is)
This alliance has been around since February and continues to climb the ladder. This is my first time playing Grepo and I joined this world a month after it opened. Jokac is a great leader and he along with many of the other leaders along the road have groomed me into the player I am now. We have for the most part secured our safe zone in 75 and will now focus in other areas. I don't want to spill the beans so you will have to stay tuned to find out what happens next.

7. Unnatural Selection:
This alliance has been on a slow decline for quite some time. They are being pushed back into 46 by Dragons and PGM. I wish I could find something good to say but unfortunately I can't. They keep losing key players almost monthly. Losing Vevik's offense will only hurt them. Unless things start to quickly turn around, their time is limited in the top 10.

9/12. The Black Company/ TBC 3rd Battalion
To be honest, I don't know much about these guys. They have been near the top 12 for a while but have never really made a big push up the ladder. They are one of the few remaining alliances in the West and they will have to make a huge splash to regain ground. I think they can continue to survive but I'm not sure if they are capable on their own to take it to the next level. They will have to be on the same page with whoever their allies are to win back the West.

11. Commandos:
These guys are basically the all-stars of what was the Xi alliances. I am happy to see them all finally in one place and not split up between 5 or so alliances. They have for the most part retreated from south 54 to west 65. AoO/DJ/CM stopped attacking them when they went to war with the Serbs so they will now have more breathing room. I think these guys won't make any big jumps or falls anymore but instead they will find stability right around their current spot on the charts.

Honorable Mention- 13. Arrogance:
These guys have been absorbing blows from PGM for months and they haven't flinched. I think they would have much more success if they had enough man power to defend their sieges. Several of their players such as Udhata are among the most skilled fighters in the server. I think they will continue to hold their own for months to come.

That was my top 12, hoped you liked it. I will do more if others do its all just a matter if I have the time. Feedback would be nice so I can make an even better post next time!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27346

+ rep good review only thing i would change is to bold and underline the names of the alliances ;)

DeletedUser11965

what!? you took your time and wrote all that ? I woulda just choose "noob" or "pro"