Top 12 alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

Furst. Enough said.

1) Pre-Made #1

The usual, 400 members, located in every part of the world imaginable. Sink.

2) Pre-Made #2

Not your typical pre-made, they only have 399 members! Swim.

3) Pre-Made #3

The usual, although they have the world's best player (With 0 points). Swim.

4) Pre-Made #4

450 members (Don't ask), all with 0 points, but at least they have a cool alliance picture. Sink.

6) Pre-Made #6

Only 250 members this time, mainly composed of newbs. Sink.

7) Pre-Made #7

iCyber and Richard are in this alliance. Automatic sink.

8) Pre-Made #8

Alliance Profile isn't in English (Which violates the rules), so make sure to report them! Swim.

9) Pre-Made #9

Your usual pre-made. Sink.

10) Pre-Made #10

They're alliance picture is an image of some angry lookin' Spartans. Nuff' nuff' jiggly puff.

11) Pre-Made #11

Nothing special about these guys. No ABP, no DBP. I know it's hard to believe, but no overall BP either. Sink.

12) ELITE SPARTAN WARRIORS

Every new world has a "noob" alliance. This is it for Hermonassa. These guys will sink faster than I did when I went swimming.

Don't forget the +rep if you enjoyed, and also don't forget to share the love (Give me +rep) if you hated it. Thanks, and +rep me.

All credits to [user]Tazey[/user]. Give that rep to him, he deserves it :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think number 9 on the list is off, they have some really experienced players, some even winners from other worlds.

DeletedUser

okay, this is all good except for number 13. with 450 members, their brother alliance will sink but you forgot to add their academy (number 13) with 398 members who will swim

DeletedUser

This alliance limit is probably causing th fact that the alliances here will not go well

DeletedUser

400 Alliance Cap? Whhhhaaaaaaat? MRAs best friend world right here... Look for the top 12 alliances to all be MRA...

DeletedUser

I think Elite are going to win this world

Lordbyron* said:

the elite are total i left them to come here they have not even got forums set up yet lol and they appear to bemra based

DeletedUser

I give it two weeks after BP has ended to see the true value of these alliances after all having many members is great but having many members requesting support at the same time is a pain...lol

There will be members getting upset because they are not getting support and under attack allot.
There will be members just in your alliance to feed info to other alliances.
There will be members that think they can do a better job at leadership than you.

At the end it is all about leadership and their ability to keep things under control with a couple tricks up their sleeve.

DeletedUser

I give it two weeks after BP has ended to see the true value of these alliances after all having many members is great but having many members requesting support at the same time is a pain...lol

There will be members getting upset because they are not getting support and under attack allot.
There will be members just in your alliance to feed info to other alliances.
There will be members that think they can do a better job at leadership than you.

At the end it is all about leadership and their ability to keep things under control with a couple tricks up their sleeve.

This is the first post ive seen that makes sense.

DeletedUser

Updated Top 12 alliances:
1 Mystery Inc.
2 The Fighters Alliance
3 ELITE
4 The Iron Islands
5 ALPHAZ
6 The Holy Roman Empire
7 WRECKLESS Inc
8 ATLANTIS-LEMORIA
9 The Undertaking
10 Dark Phalanx
11 Kanga Nation
12 Royal Empire

DeletedUser

They always do.. if you know what you are doing.. If any elite are in the Southern part of the World.. I would love if you guys joined (E.o.D)

DeletedUser

I think not. I have watched ELITE raise its membership by around 50 players in about 8 hours. I am Sure this will be a Highly targeted MRA in the coming days, I also majorly fail to take it seriously as the name is ELITE in full uppercase. I believe this alliance is going to have its face in the dirt before it has a chance to stand upright. An Army of Lions Led by A Sheep

DeletedUser

I think not. I have watched ELITE raise its membership by around 50 players in about 8 hours. I am Sure this will be a Highly targeted MRA in the coming days, I also majorly fail to take it seriously as the name is ELITE in full uppercase. I believe this alliance is going to have its face in the dirt before it has a chance to stand upright. An Army of Lions Led by A Sheep

Excuse me.. I meant to say elite players. Not the alliance.