Top 12 alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

Well, as for Wreckless and Undertaking... All I'll say is not yet

Heard some rumors of some MRAs trying to fight with each other, but it doubt much happened. You can hardly put MRA and war on the same sentence :p

DeletedUser44027

Mhm. Are you scared? Somehow I doubt that you guys are going to have much trouble :D

DeletedUser

1 The Fighters Alliance 328686 207 1588
ok still early in game world but starts to look like a MRA not bad ABP and DBP top for both but with the amount of players i wouldnt except anything less

2 ELITE 292639 191 1532
from early chats to players i found out they are linked to the number 1 alliance which just makes them look even more MRA also they linked to the number 7 allaince which just shouts MRA over 500 players to control even in 3 groups in hard!! im predicting that the 3 groups will slowly widdle out lots off inactives and be lefted as one group maybe around 7 place for a little while

3 Private Kills 255696 210 1218
another MRA bad ABP and DBP what more can i say

4 ALPHAZ 211893 124 1709
not bad again a lot of players but respectfull ABP and DBP for there rank id say a good future for these guys!

5 THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE 202241 143 1414
as before another MRA really poor level of AP for players and there ABP and DBP isnt great ether

6 WRECKLESS Inc 191834 86 2231
One the most intresting groups on the server!! they will go on to dominate the server! form the servers i played before u would say MRA but here id say a good idea small enough to control and work toghter for other allaince but big enough to hold others off! top fighters form ther eABP and id say they gonna stay at the top

7 The Fighters Elite 182589 163 1120
MRA

8 Limbo 177023 102 1736
another strong group good DBP and ABP for there size good future

9 Scorpion Elite Forces 157479 144 1094
lame MRA

10 Dark Phalanx 151160 99 1527
ok ABP and DBP not the worst of the allaince maybe a future depends on there future wars

11 Imperial Republic 131695 107 1231
looks to be part of another group prob MRA
12 Drunken Monkeys 127040 104 1222
MRA

problem with high players to allaince worlds soooo many MRA build up in the first few months wont bother doing another review untill i seen the world settle off a little !! this is also my first world in 2 years i played the oringal eta where we had large alliances that got smashed by a team of 40 guys in the end !!

DeletedUser44027

Nice job, mate. I'd agree, except for the fact that I hear ALPHAZ is having some internal troubles.

DeletedUser

i not had any conntact with them yet im not even trying to get in a alliance as it seems they all are MRA at the moment i dont mind a i little MRA but they do seem over the top in numbers and uncontorllable but if i stay single i can grow massively solo plenty of targets out there in my area that i can take easy enough!!

DeletedUser44027

Yeah, MRAs can be useful as name protection, so other MRAs and small alliances won't attack you.

DeletedUser

yer that happened in last world i played the mra held untill we better player decided that they was where we wanted to be and they folded so quick it was stupid!!
we took down a 140 player MRA in less then a month!
we also took down a 100 player MRA in no time once we started on them and that lead us to our first proper fight with there elite sister allaince that took no time to beat tbh once we hit them with all there MRA villages we converted into proper villages they stood little chance and that destoryed the last MRA allaiance on the server lefted a few allaince from 40-60 player a peice but most alliance cant take the punishment we used to!

we started half way though server as estiblished players and joined from warring allainces to make a small natrual with both allaince in the first few days we become under attack form both our home allaince and we beat them back despite them both being 3 times our size!! we used tatics and won the wars quickly which pushed us to take the whole regine we was in!!
on this server i see two allaince that are gonna be good the rest will fail in the coming months

DeletedUser44027

Wow... I actually laughed. MRAs talking about "clean up" :D
How many cities have you guys taken again?

DeletedUser

Wow... I actually laughed. MRAs talking about "clean up" :D
How many cities have you guys taken again?

Hmmm I didn't know we were MRA well haha that's your opinion you are welcome to it. We will soon be taking a few of their cities actually but more so we have taken a few of their better members and slowed if not stopped their recruiting. I would say that's a good start.

DeletedUser44027

Well, are you in private kills? They way like 230 members or something, and a really low average

DeletedUser

No I am not in PK haha. I am one of the leaders in Drunken Monkies. We have been getting rid of our inactives and progressively raising our recruitment min. Your alliance is doing very very well though. Congrats.

DeletedUser44027

Well, I must admit, my comment was a little harsh then. You said Pk first, and then DM, I naturally assumed you were in PK.

DeletedUser

Ahhhh I see your point now I was following the them then me grammatical format. Anyways I looked you up you are killing it so under those circumstances you have the right to be a bit harsh. I do see your point though. UA was also like that recruit everyone active or not.

DeletedUser

Hmmm we have no inactives so maybe some members are heavier then others but we give a people a chance. Some of them are new and slow going but you know how early game goes you recruit on potential and keep based on effort and skill. We are working through that process now as our average has jumped 400 points in 3 days. We are working on trimming down but I would rather be slightly heavy with room to grow then too skinny. Leadership is on top of watching its members activity and will continue to do so. I would say we are on our way to being special.