Top 12 alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

I think not. I have watched ELITE raise its membership by around 50 players in about 8 hours. I am Sure this will be a Highly targeted MRA in the coming days, I also majorly fail to take it seriously as the name is ELITE in full uppercase. I believe this alliance is going to have its face in the dirt before it has a chance to stand upright. An Army of Lions Led by A Sheep

... Not gettin the sarcasm...

DeletedUser

The countdown has begun,in less than 24 hours the battle begins and the top 12 alliances will be revealed within a week or two.

Who will it be???

I am watching these three so far what are your thoughts?

1.WRECKLESS Inc - Could be a strong team once they can work together.
2.The Undertaking - Looks like a strong team
3.Filiki Eteria - Looks like a strong team

DeletedUser44027

Wreckless and undertaking are in the same ocean, and share several islands. That'll be interesting.

DeletedUser

Wreckless and undertaking are in the same ocean, and share several islands. That'll be interesting.

Thats perfect for both of us. We might as well make the best of this world. Both alliances are built for grepo players while the rest of the world will be a snorefest. Will give you a reason to log into this world

DeletedUser

Thats perfect for both of us. We might as well make the best of this world. Both alliances are built for grepo players while the rest of the world will be a snorefest. Will give you a reason to log into this world

Quality xD so true though...

DeletedUser44027

That's also the problem, of course. If the war has a definite winner, and the winners don't accept the loser's members and just conquer every last one of them, the world might be over that soon. I can't see anyone at this point who could overcome either wreckless or undertaking. But you never know. Maybe someone will pop up.

DeletedUser

That's also the problem, of course. If the war has a definite winner, and the winners don't accept the loser's members and just conquer every last one of them, the world might be over that soon. I can't see anyone at this point who could overcome either wreckless or undertaking. But you never know. Maybe someone will pop up.

Then we do joint ops together lol

DeletedUser

We will see what happens, I would hope that the good Alliances dont crumble and I dont see the logic of CSing everyone in a good Alliance for spite. Friendships can be made from a good war and I would prefer good players to stay in a world so there is a reason to play.

I dont really what to be going through the motions of Clearing - Revolting - Conquesting - Repeat with a quiet world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Some kind of update would be nice to bring everything to date.

DeletedUser44027

Let's get it started!
This is my top 12, based on stats and knowledge of experienced where applicable.

The Fighters Alliance: FON
Elite: FON, heard they don't even make an internal forum
Limbo: MRA, switches founders and names as often as I give out -rep (quite a lot) :p these guys seem to be keeping up for the moment. Some decent guys, some experience: sink, but slowly.
ALPHAZ: FON
The Holy Roman Empire: FON
The Iron Islands: FON
Dark Phalanx: FON
WRECKLESS Inc: experience, good players, top alliance here. Swim
Private Kills: FON
ATLANTIS-LEMORIA: FON
Blackwater: FON
The Undertaking: My alliance, no comment

FON: full 'o n00bs; sink

DeletedUser

Best way to get a thread going is to be controversial :) do believe it is to early to do these threads though

1 The Fighters Alliance------239652-----215----1115
Poor alliance, Major MRA, will fail! alliance named after founder so I would automatically not want to be a part of it

2 ELITE ---------------211222-----202----1046
Elite??? what a joke! profile says only over 1000+ point players, yet they have players with 300, FAIL WRITTEN ALL OVER IT

3 Limbo ----------------133252-----103----1294
poor alliance name, how low can you go, at least mainly in one ocean and best of the top 3

4 ALPHAZ-------------------131061----106-----1236
Leader sent out invites to everyone so it seems, then followed with a message, wont last as in our ocean

5 The Holy Roman Empire----123380----123-----1003
A confused alliance, Profile badge Greek Gods, profile Join The Inevitable alliance name The Holy Roman Empire, 2 words scary failures!

6 Dark Phalanx---------------90328------85----1063
presumably they either do not know what a phalanx is or they only set the formation in the evening (when dark) poor alliance will fail

7 The Iron Islands -----------89998-----87-----1034
Profile?What is dead may never die. WHAT????? I s it to deep for me to understand? poor alliance will not do much but will last longer then some of the alliances above

8 WRECKLESS Inc------------83715-----60-----1395
Finally one I actually like, good name, good profile, (no spouting rubbish) and not a MRA, will do ok

9 Private Kills ------------74441-----96------775
Please somebody disband them and put them out of there misery

10 ATLANTIS-LEMORIA---------72910----74------985
profile seems a bit similar to Wreckless, they will fail as spread across oceans

11 Blackwater -----------------53702-----58-----926
One that could do well with good leadership, due to location (most being in 45), I like that you are not recruiting all over good luck

12 The Undertaking -----------51388-----38----1352
Wanted to say something negative about this alliance as dez would post a reply, however they do look to be the best alliance in the top 12, good recruiting and good average, think I recognise your top players name from somewhere, but I am old and losing the plot

Summary, most of the top 12 will not be here in 2 months, people need to have more imagination in there alliance profiles, (better do ours now), add some fun to it, a joke, witty comment.

This is my own views of how the alliances are looking at present, I do believe it is to early to do this thread

DeletedUser3049

I just logged in to tell you that The iron islands are a faction from Game of Thrones , and that's their chant ! You'r welcome.

DeletedUser

hahaha... hahaha..

Next thing you know.. Some one will start screaming "Winter is Coming"

DeletedUser3049

hahaha... hahaha..

Next thing you know.. Some one will start screaming "Winter is Coming"

No one will start screaming that , ya know .

WINTER IS ALREADY HERE , WINTER HAS COME !!!