1. Mayvoc-9.9 to 11.6 (1.7 million points) 17% growth. First to cross 10 million points. Steamrolling ITM, but have been taking less and less cities due to as a previous poster put it "New Years Resolutions". Control NE 55 a well as the center of that ocean 54/53 SE 43 and have a large presence in eastern 44. SWIM
2. The Imperials-6.8 to 8.5 (1.7 million points) 25% growth. Again ridiculous growth, but this is partially due to 300 members and the fact that they have low averages per city so just pure building will give them loads of points. Doing their thing in the South, and control almost all of the south due to diplomacy. Based in 36/57/47/46/56 and SE 55 along with minor oceans. SWIM
3. Mummies- 7.0 to 7.4 (400,000 points) 6% growth. Gained points, so I have to give them a float, but Mayhem have slowly but surely been pushing them out of 55/44 and IA is biting pieces of them from Northern 35. Most of this growth is building cities not as much taking. Based in Eastern 55,45 and SE+Central 35 FLOAT
4. IA- 7.0 to 7.3 (300,000 points) 4% growth. Lost over 700k points due to merging our academy. Currently cleaning their oceans, and taking the occasional ITM city. Also suffering from New
Years Resolutions". Based in 34/44/33/Northern 35/25 and presence in other minor oceans. SWIM
5. HEROES- 3.3 to 5.8 (2.5 million points) 76% growth. Absolutely ridiculous growth. Most important alliance on this list. This is because they have the most growth potential in their upcoming war against Atlantis. Depending on how they deal with Diehards, Muscovy and Atlantis they can gain 3 million plus points within the next two weeks. Currently they share an ocean with all the previously mentioned alliances an at their current size could take all of them on at the same time and still come out on top. The only real problem is ATLANTIS's experience from fighting ITM and the fact that, The Imperials back ATLANTIS. Just fighting Diehards and Muscovy can lead them to immense growth. Points wise they blew up due to merging with Enigma and partially the Drunk Group. They control 64/63/ most of 65/ most of 75 and have a strong presence in 74. SWIM
6. ATLANTIS- 1.4 to 2.5 (1.1 million points) 79% growth. again absolutely ridiculous growth. They only have one option, to strike HEROES first and to strike them hard, anything else will stifle their growth. They have the players and the backing to fight an alliance more than twice the size, they even have the positioning advantage as more than half of HEROES top guys are in 64/63. But this game heavily slanted towards those who have the most cities and therefore points. If they fight HEROES, it will be the most interesting fight in the world so far and it would be impossible to call the winner. Based in 66 and have parts of 56/65/75 aqnd other minor oceans. SWIM
7. REPO- 1.3 to 2.2 (900,000 points) 69% growth. All the rim alliances are posting crazy growth. The best alliance not named IA/Mayhem. For such a small alliance they are taking a piss on the rankings for their size. They listened to my advice and are now beating up HK, can see them growing even more if they play it smart and target Myrmidons as well as other allaicnes up north. I can see them moving into the 03's(33/43/53/63 etc.) to piss of larger alliances, especially 43 where HK is located. Currently reside in 52/42 northern 53/43 and other minor oceans. SWIM
8. Western Order-1.2 to 1.6 (400,000 points) 33% growth. Didn't listened to my advice and have asked for IA's wrath taking many cities from our academy players, and attacking us in general. IA will use the BP it gets from taking them out to take more ITM cities. Based in 24 and 23 with members in 25/34 and ocean 33. SINK
9. Heavenly Kingdom- 1.0 to 1.0 (losing points) -1% growth. REPO is going to eat them alive, the only reason they might survive is because REPO members didn't want to launch a twenty hour long CS to take their cities. Based in 43 and control parts of northern 53. SINK
10. Myrmidons- 500,000 points. These guys don't have many places to grow besides joining in on the HK bashing. For some reason REPO has left them alone. My guesses are letting their food grow, academy/pact alliance? or just not interested in killing possible new players to the game (This was how IA felt about Western Order till they attacked repeatedly). Based in 42/32 FLOAT
11. Muscovy- 600,000 points. These guys are them Remnants of the Drunks, can only see them sinking from now on TBH. Based in 65. SINK
12. Diehards- 550,000 points. These guys were on the list previously and have seen some growth while also lucking out that two alliances dropped from the Top 12. I don't see them doing much besides being a light snack for HEROES, but I have seen alliances win from ocean 67, so anything can happen.
BTW I decided to stop doing growth for alliances under 1,000,000 points due to how easy it is for these alliances to get 50% growth and other ridiculous percentages.
Drunk Group sank.
ITM fell behind The Imperials.
REPO, took in Last Legion and is fighting HK.
It feels like Alliances are listening to me, maybe I should become a Grepolis Advisor?????,
Lol... a very nice top 12 Ponini. I think many alliances are lurking in the background, not posting but drinking in all the info we are posting. Grepolis Advisor mate, make it your job $20 bucks an hour. LOL.
I think one thing that was missing is that Mummies academy merged with ITM so that's why they are floating in points and not sinking.
I like your reference of my wording New Year's resolutions.
We won't be no more, we will still have a third alliance called either IA or IM, but the point of this merge was to get the best players over to Mayhem, and Hose who want a crown. For example I have never been interested that much in a Crown so if a more aggressive player needs a spot I am back in IA. For me what I have seen is crowns make you a target, both positively and negatively, but with Grepolisscore it sort of gives the same stuff as a crown, such as people others toing out their way to attack you or going out of their way to pander to you.