Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser54052

XeeLgtX.jpg

Perhaps not, but posting memes in response to bad puns might be. ;)

DeletedUser46478

Hello all, been a while since I was on the forum after a long breal from the game, but I am enjoying this world despite the speed

DeletedUser54067

Authentic from the Rim

1.I'm telling Mummy- SWIM
, strong core, coasting in 45. Highest ABP and third Highest average.

Name wise- Original but could be better.

2.Mayhem- SWIM, Merge between 4th and 5th largest alliances, highest average and steadily gaining in ABP scores, they current;y hold the highest average. The previous alliances Insomnia+Mesopotamians had about 150k together so they would be high if all the ABP added up. They top two core oceans but expect them to become second or third in 55 as the other three important alliances struggle for position there. I expect them to destroy Detrinoid in 54.

Name Wise- New alliance so hopefully they rotate through a few names but this is probably the second worst in top 12.

3.The Exiles- SWIM, Second in ABP and have been fighting some large alliances, specifically #4 and #7 They have also had some individual attacks on a rim alliance (swords of justice). Based in 44.

Name wise- Best name so far not saying much IMO.

TOP THREE ARE "THE GIANTS"- I just wanted to coin a term for later use.

4.99 GANG- FLOAT, They seem to be staying strong. Second highest DBP but third Highest ABP. They are definitely not simmers, and are just facing some tough opponents. They are fighting The Exiles and I feel like they will be not be able to grow quickly with Exiles on top of them.

Name wise- Not sure what this means but could it refer to Ocean 99? Unique name though.

5. WARGASM- FLOAT, Not a bad alliance but getting pushed out of 45, but 55 isn't a safe ocean either. They can stick it out in 55 but expect them to be constantly targeted as all three of the giants expand their borders.

Heard this name before and I don't like it but it is a decent name for an Alliance.

6. Havoc- SWIM, Academy of one of the Giants expect them to follow similar paths as Mayhem based out of 54 and 55.

Almost as overused as HaVoC. Oh wait...

7. Danish Vikings- FLOAT, 3rd highest DBP but as a small alliance has a great ABP to player ratio. Impressive average and seem to be doing well against the Exiles.

Thanks for specifying the type of vikings you are.

8. Detrinoid- SINK, Were a top alliance but got hit really hard by two of the biggest alliances who later merged to form the current #2. I can see them becoming stronger in the Northern portions of 54. but they likely won't regain the same strength they previously had. Many of their top players have joined other alliances.

Great name don't know what it means though. I don't know how to use Google. Should I google it.
9. Roman elite- SWIM, Strongest rim alliance, based out of 35. Can only see them going up.

Has elite lowercase in their name and the worde Roman. Two instant nos in Grepo naming College.

10. Infernal Abyss- My alliance no comment.

11. Fratres Proelium-SWIM, Solid Alliance that will continue to grow in 53/43 region. they have the best core out of the rim alliances.

Best alliance name.

12. The Vikings-FLOAT, In central 55. IMO their survival depends on what they do with Legion and how well they take care of the alliance, Mayhem and their academy Havoc. If they can d what 99 GANG and Danish Vikings are doing they can last if they do like Detrinoid. Bye Bye Vikings.

Very vague should have specified like Danish Vikings did.

DeletedUser10810

Oh! Interesting discussion!

I wanted to write my top 12 soon after another world opens. ;)

DeletedUser51011

Detrinoid has not only lost their big players but also most of the leaders. It all kind of folded when Megaton3 (main leader) lost his city.
We are happy we how we fought. Enemies with the biggest alliances out there that use quite a bit of gold. Not going to call them a gold whore as Im not privy to what they spend. But Gold only helps and skill is still needed. A noob could spend $1000 and still be conquered by someone who spent $100 within 24 hours of BP ending. so GG....

On different note as I was part of Detrinoid I am looking for an alliance to join. In 54 for anyone wanting another member.

DeletedUser46395

. It all kind of folded when Megaton3 (main leader) lost his city.
I've no idea how good a leader Megaton might be, but it's no surprise when someone whose proudest boast is getting to the top 100 in an ocean gets wiped by players who have previously done rather better. Actually, on second thoughts. I do have an idea how good a leader he is - one with poor judgement.

DeletedUser54067

The Exiles- SWIM A Big Three Alliance (44 and small parts of 45)
I'm Telling Mummy- SWIM A Big Three Alliance (45)
Mayhem- SWIM A Big Three Alliance (54/55)
Danish Vikings-FLOAT The only alliance that could fight a Big Three alliance besides maybe WARGASM. But located in between the number 1 and 2 is some tricky positioning for these guys in southern 44 have the highest average outside of a Big Three alliance. Lower ABP than I would have expected for these guys. Only 10k above a rim alliance.
WARGASM- FLOAT Just like Danish Vikings, a solid alliance caught between two Big Alliances on the border between 55/45. They seem to have taken my advice and 2/3 of them are now in 55. Has the best ABP outside of a big three alliance in the Top 12.
Havoc- SWIM The academy for Mayhem and mostly focused on 54 it seems.
Fratres Proelium-SWIM On the 53/43, they have the best ABP, Average and the highest ranked rim alliance by points.
Roman elite- SWIM Located in 35 and growing. They are second for rim alliances only to FP.
Infernal Abyss- My alliance, No Comment.
ROGUE- SWIM In 46/55/56 I expect them to grow quickly in this corner that they control and eventually move in SE 45. They are by far the strongest alliance in both 46 and 56.
ATLANTIS-SINK Strong Alliance but between Rogue and WARGASM, I see a merge into one of these alliances down the road.
HEROES- FLOAT Ocean 64 is a contest between three alliances and while some may count one or two out to me it is anyone's game. Especially when talking about how low ABP is right now for all alliances in this ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54052

OK, probably time for a proper go...

The Exiles - Swim. Seems to be a very competent and active alliance, with a few players I know are good.
I'm Telling Mummy - Swim. Ditto the above. Clearly got a sense of humour, which is essential in this game.
Mayhem - Swim. Largely as the top two, but with a handful of inactives in there.
Danish Vikings - Float, for now anyway. Again, a few names I recognise, but quite a few inactives in there not being dealt with - that's not the sign of a well-run alliance and I seriously doubt they can survive a major war.
Havoc - Swim. Mayhem's academy, but there are some very experienced players in there I know well. Slight concern over the inactives.
Wargasm - Float. Some very good players, but a serious inactives problem
Fratres Proelium - Sink. Problem with using Latin for your alliance name is (a) it's very pompous, and (b) it's the wrong language for the game anyway.That makes me question the judgement of the founder(s). No inactivity problem, but hardly any of the alliance have multiple cities. Hard to see this alliance prospering.
Roman Elite - Float. Points low, but not much inactivity and a fair number of multi-city players, so they have a chance.
Infernal Abyss - Float/Sink. Best thing about this alliance is the name.
Elysium - Sink. Look past Pegasus (who seems decent enough) and this alliance is terrible.
Atlantis - Sink without trace. Very appropriately-named alliance with very poor leadership. No chance whatsoever.
Enigma - Sink. Taking in the enemy of the top half-dozen alliances seems to guarantee a bad ending. I've nothing against arrogance in leadership, so long as it's backed by ability. No sign of that here.

DeletedUser54067

Good Top 12 but most of the alliance you called out for low points started two weeks in and don't have as many gold users as the top alliances to get a beginner's boost in this slow world. So while what you say is true that they have low points and not many multi city players it isn't like their in the core etcetera. Also I'm not sure about the others but IA isn't even a premade. We are kind of like Good Ole Boys grepo, a bunch of strangers who happened to spawn by each other :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54158

Roman Elite isn't a premade either. A bunch of us in the area got together and built what you see today. We started around the same time as IF and like I said, we are just a bunch of people who got together. But we work hard and we are glad to be in the top 12.

DeletedUser54052

Good Top 12 but most of the alliance you called out for low points started two weeks in and don't have as many gold users as the top alliances to get a beginner's boost in this slow world. So while what you say is true that they have low points and not many multi city players it isn't like their in the core etcetera. Also I'm not sure about the others but IA isn't even a premade. We are kind of like Good Ole Boys grepo, a bunch of strangers who happened to spawn by each other :).

I started about 2 weeks in and am not a big gold user - currently in the top 100 of the world. And I started on the rim, too... ;)

Yes, rim alliances can sim their way to the end of the game, but it's not much fun. Alternatively, they can fight their way to the core, which is a lot more fun. I don't currently see any sign of the rim alliances trying to do that, and I believe that just simming away on the rim will make lots of people give up in boredom, hence my prediction. I would love to be proved wrong by some of these guys coming out fighting. :)

DeletedUser49104

O64 Is not anyones game.... Now i've got my filthy paws on heroes, we will dominate ;)... Providing none of you big bullies make your way over just yet haha... Am i the only one who hates top 12's so early in the world but then loves to look back in 6-12 months an laugh? :D

DeletedUser54067

I started about 2 weeks in and am not a big gold user - currently in the top 100 of the world. And I started on the rim, too... ;)

Yes, rim alliances can sim their way to the end of the game, but it's not much fun. Alternatively, they can fight their way to the core, which is a lot more fun. I don't currently see any sign of the rim alliances trying to do that, and I believe that just simming away on the rim will make lots of people give up in boredom, hence my prediction. I would love to be proved wrong by some of these guys coming out fighting. :)
I don't think you can call it simming when most members growing everyday (since day one never had a time when their wasn't something being built in my senate) and we still haven't had many members reach second cities because they were several weeks late to the world. BTW the part of 46 your in, gets populated before the majority of SW 45 gets populated in so while your in a rim ocean your not truly in the rim just happened to spawn at the edge of a core ocean. Also many of the alliances you mentioned have almost as much ABP as Danish Vikings (within 10,000) a top 5 alliance so I do not see us as simmers, but your right talking here won't prove anything. I hope your opinion of us will change in a few weeks time when we show the core what were made of.:D

DeletedUser54067

Authentic from the Rim

1. The Exiles- SWIM

Located in 44 and currently trying to distinguish themselves from the other Big Three alliances.

2. Mayhem- SWIM
Located in 54/55, I think they are at war with The Exiles but I'm not sure.

3. I'm telling Mummy- SWIM

Located in 45, established an academy recently and seem to be focused on dominating 45 and leaking into 55.

4. Danish Vikings- FLOAT

They are completely surrounded by TE but their DBP hasn't skyrocketed, chances are they will likely just keep chugging along. They along with Wargasm and Atlantis have the strongest cores due to limited expansion by the Big Three taking up most food.

5. Havoc- SWIM

An academy to Mayhem judging by their members I expect them to be around for a while before merging back into the main alliance.

6. Fratres Proelium-SWIM

Strongest rim alliance by far, control SW and SE 43/53 but they also have the most competition in the rim. I expect them to grow enormously as the secondary rim alliances and these guys fight. An alliance like Heavenly Kingdom having a few names here and there will put up a bigger fight than expected for these guys though.

7. WARGASM- FLOAT

Strong alliances surrounded by stronger alliances on the mid 45/55 border, expect them to war or merge with ATLANTIS. IF they do that they can become another Danish Vikings.

8. Infernal Abyss- No Comment

9. Elysium-SWIM Probably the most well positioned alliance. They have an easy path to take most of 56 and can continue to rampage in 46 to an extent (Viridians). They are split into 55/46/56.

10. ATLANTIS- FLOAT

Located just south of WARGASM in the southern part of 45/55, they can fight Elysium to the south or a much bigger alliance in any other direction. I think a merge with WARGASM is their best option IMO.

11. Enigma-
Located in 65 expect them to continue to grow quickly and take cities in 65 and 55 were a few former members from a core alliance joined them.

12. VANDALS-
Same alliance as Roman elite dropped the dead weight/new players and currently has the highest average on the rim per player mostly located in ocean 35.

Future Guys to Remember
Viridans- rapidly growing in 46.
HEROES- Top dogs in 64 and if they beat The Alfheimr Empire they will be one of the biggest rim alliances out there.
The Alfheimr Empire- They can become the top guys in 64, as they are not only growing fast but have a tighter core than HEROES.
new Order- Look organized and are located in 53, seem like they will only continue to grow until Fratres Proellium decide to deal with them.
Heavenly Kingdom- Recognized a player here and the experience on this team is very abnormal for a rim alliance, I see interesting things for the future of Ocean 43.

DeletedUser48696

Ponini keeping the forum alive!

I would do one but we in same alliance, someone else do it :p

DeletedUser54175

Heard a lot of 'authentic from the rim', this is Authentic from the core for a change of pace ;)
1. The Exiles- SINK
Yup, you read that right. Lots of good players, but they're too spread out and have too many enemies. DV is fighting from within, they're fighting ITM to the south and May/Hav to the east... most of these players may stick around under different groups but I expect this alliance to be gone within the month.

2. Mayhem- SWIM
You've all got it wrong, they're Havoc's academy ;) Control most of 54/55, should do ok unless pressured from the sides in 65/64, remains to be seen.

3. I'm telling Mummy- SWIM

Located in 45, their academy was supposed to be absorbing WARGASM but I guess that's still in the works? Interested to see what battles they go for, they could push in almost any direction.

4. Danish Vikings- FLOAT

Stuck in the middle of 44 with the Exiles, should do alright for the time being, until other alliances start entering that ocean, such as ITM from below. If they end up picking up the remnants of the exiles and forming a o44 superpower they should do just fine, but that seems unlikely.

5. Fratres Proelium- SWIM

Not really sure here. They look alright, that's for sure. Depends on their interactions with the core, I can say that I would certainly like to open up negotiations if any of them are reading this :)

6. Havoc- SWIM
My alliance, no comment. Just tossed out the trash today so I can say with certainty that there's no inactive problem lol.

7. Infernal Abyss- SWIM
Have solid control of o34, should go untouched there. Could prove a major factor in the downfall of the Exiles, or their salvation. that 34/44 border area should be an interesting one to watch.

8. WARGASM- SINK

ITM's new academy, (so they claim, lol) should be merging into them soon and disappearing. If they mess that up I'm sure Mayhem and ITM will end up eating them anyways.

9. Elysium- FLOAT
Seems to be a theme here, but it depends on their interactions with the core. They should be eventually be cleaned out of 55, but I think they should be able hold onto 56 for a good while.

10. SNIPERS (ATLANTIS) - SINK AND DROWN

Just a name change here. Fighting ITM and losing, made the mistake of attacking Mayhem/Havoc members too. With WARGASM now also part of ITM.... this should be fairly nasty. A week perhaps?

11. Enigma- FLOAT

Haven't heard of them really, and they're right next to me in 55. See no reason why they shouldn't dominate 65, 64 too if they wanted since that ocean has no real enemies. Could end up fighting us (May/Hav) long term, which could be interesting.

12. VANDALS- FLOAT
o35. Should do alright there, but then again grabbing the attention of ITM could prove their downfall so hard to call.