The irony of Poopsta... - whoops - I mean nobodiespuppet - choosing an alliance name joking about a team which was there at the end of Side when he himself was not... pretty mindblowing tbh.Oh boy this forum is deader than my jokes. And thats saying something! Lets see if i can get something started again.
New top 12. In case you couldn't tell
1/4. Poor people. This team has demonstrated is power since my previous top 12 currently dominating True Fear with a 63-8 warscore (with a little help from some puppets). It has also spent a lot of time destroying local MRA's in its oceans such as HRE (35-0) and and Newbieez (35-0). These guys have proven there metal and i have no doubt they will continue to do so as this server progresses. No real issues facing them right now so I'm giving them a swim.
2. Fake news. -Insert terrible joke about fake news here to avoid analysing your own team here-
3. Licensed to Ill. If I did this top 12 a few days ago i would probably skim over them with little to say but due to the recent FN OP on them i am going to look a bit more in depth. You can view this OP in two ways. LTI would point out the cities where they manage to just about hold as successful defending. Whilst, FN can point to there goals being achieved during the OP. I think if it weren't for peacetime LTI would be in a much more challenging situation. If they can get there dead weight under control and gain some more strong players this team would be very scary. But, for now its going to have to be a float.
5. True Fear. I'm starting this one with another "If i was writing this last week I'd be saying something different." True Fear has just taken a big hit from Poor people and have lost one of there top fighters (Khaos). Whilst, they have bounced back in size its certainly a weakening blow. I think that true fear does have the capability to continue to hold the line against Poor people and perhaps even hit back BUT the question will be if they will put in the effort and grit there teeth to get down in for the long haul. If they do then this team could easily last till dom but thats an if for a reason. I don't really know what ranking to give True Fear because if you ask me there fate is in there own hands and I do not have any clue what is happening in any council on this server.
6. Grepo addicts. This is the part of the top 12 where i start to go into MRA territory and long long longshots. Whilst this team is pretty large they are very spread out and are not doing great on fight points. Furthermore, they are also True Fear's food (judging from the warscore). Unless they can sort out those two issues its a sink.
7. Survivor warriors. For a team that is called survivor warriors they aren't really fulfilling either part of there name. 19th on fight points and losing ground to both FN and LTI. Furthermore, they are pretty spread out. Unless they pull some good diplo skills out of the bag its a sink.
8. Isle of Mifstis toys. They seem like they are very closely bound with LTI. Just an observation from the stats sights (i could well be wrong) but because of that I'm gonna be lazy and give them the same rating as LTI. Float.
9. The last stand. Whilst, this teams odds of ever starting the last stand are slim i do believe they are worth mentioning. So far they are the only MRA that has survived poor peoples initial assault. This shows grit and at least one experienced leader. Both of those qualities are great for a rim MRA. Furthermore, they are in a pretty decent position not as spread out as previous entires and they have plenty of nearby food (potatoes are delicious). Because of that, they are getting a swim for now.
10. The golden horde. I could make a very bad historical joke about how they have named there alliance after an insignificant and failed historical empire but there tightly packed core compared to others and fairly decent warscores have caught my eye. There distance away from major action will give them long term viability. Food from nearby failing alliances will help them grow. Its gonna be a swim from me.
11. Donspuppets. From what I've heard they are pretty chummy with Poor people (please correct me if i am wrong).
Delightful that poors (and puppets) out size TF almost four to
Not gonna lie i find that a bit tacky especially if this theme continues throughout the server.
Super interesting actually.
Never count these guys
But, something about that
Odd name makes me
Isn't it funny how i put more
Effort into a joke that only a
Select people would get rather than just doing a decent top 12.
Pathetically I am playing for time so i can find a good
U. Thats cheating isn't it?
Pah. I don't care at this
Effectively dug my grave
To the bottom.
Did that satisfy you lord don?
12. Lightning Raiders. I could just call these guys an MRA scream sink and move on but they do have quite a tightly packed core and some names i recognise. But, the fact that they can't crush a bunch of potatoes half there size is a strike against them. So, they get a swim with a chance of potatoes.