Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Unai

Hipparchus
My players do not use a bot) And I saw how you left the union for the sake of filling BP)
What's the problem Bro? Are you offended that my hands are faster than your autoclicker? After the last update of the game, it now allows you to kill catapults covered with autoclicker. Check in your Union on each other.

Don't thank me

Well, handsome! You never told how you went fishing, brag about your catch)
e81f81aed5f486351d3735f821a45db1.png

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
I know the Fiasco vs Banda debate has happened enough here already, but I'm of the belief that Banda are kinda kicking Fiasco's soggy rear ends. Fiasco are doing a good job using the freed slots to take the remnants of Sons, though.
Fiasco hasn’t even started to attack Banda yet and Fiasco is miles ahead in cities

DeletedUser55290

What do we now need to publish each of your attacks and how did you drown?) Let's make it easier, I will show the score, the war has not begun, we are also fooling around, but the bill speaks for itself)

DeletedUser55290

we will not be unfounded, you are already 40 days all can not start a war, we will just show the score how we are lazy and too lazy to start a war, we just take meat) https://prnt.sc/w2t8gn

DeletedUser55290

You still post the same thing when we haven’t tried to take one of your cities yet when you’ve tried hundreds of times to take ours so far
well, then you are a liar that you did not have attempts to capture and in my eyes you fell) Tomorrow I will show screenshots that you are an arrogant liar!and out of hundreds of 60 we took not a bad result, do you think?)