Top 12 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thank you for those kind words. I appreciate a personal attack from someone that doesn't know a thing about me. But since you apparently are an illiterate fool, please let me enlighten you.

The world is less than 3 days old. Nobody at this point can be a point whore. Everything I am building, everyone else will also build at some point in time. I have just been fortunate enough to do it first. What I build now, before BP even ends, is something I don't have to worry about later. I can spend all that extra loot on troops and ships while you build your wall.

My Beta record speaks for itself if you want to look it up on Grepostats. I have never maxed out a city. I rarely had a city over 10k in points and preferred to build to upper 9k's so I could max out troops and ships. Not quite a point whore there is it?

So now you know and knowing is half the battle.

Well said there and LEGION666/muzzy you should just be quiet and look how other people are communicating in a nice way ;) I mean Jesus!!! did you parents teach you any manners?

DeletedUser

Thank you for those kind words. I appreciate a personal attack from someone that doesn't know a thing about me. But since you apparently are an illiterate fool, please let me enlighten you.

The world is less than 3 days old. Nobody at this point can be a point whore. Everything I am building, everyone else will also build at some point in time. I have just been fortunate enough to do it first. What I build now, before BP even ends, is something I don't have to worry about later. I can spend all that extra loot on troops and ships while you build your wall.

My Beta record speaks for itself if you want to look it up on Grepostats. I have never maxed out a city. I rarely had a city over 10k in points and preferred to build to upper 9k's so I could max out troops and ships. Not quite a point whore there is it?

So now you know and knowing is half the battle.

maybe u have right and im wrong.another beta player.anyway,i will destroy all your alliance coz your leaders have no manners.

DeletedUser

give it 2/3 weeks.. everyone will have run outta things to say and it'll be dull, dull, dull lol

DeletedUser

I thank those who have made comment in support of Elite Masters.

I am on the same island as Legion and three of his KILLERS.

I expect Elite Masters to provide many readers with some enjoyable moments in regards to MUTZZYS KILLERS.

I am capable of being more arrogant than 666 (hate those numbers, I do)
which is why he called me rude.

Use your Evil against Evil.

DeletedUser

I thank those who have made comment in support of Elite Masters.

I am on the same island as Legion and three of his KILLERS.

I expect Elite Masters to provide many readers with some enjoyable moments in regards to MUTZZYS KILLERS.

I am capable of being more arrogant than 666 (hate those numbers, I do)
which is why he called me rude.

Use your Evil against Evil.

Haha, I don't think Mutzzy is at all arrogant, he is good at projecting a persona though. Still, if no one took him seriously, then this whole forum would be so much duller.

Good luck to you, your alliance looks promising.

DeletedUser

There are some very strong small alliances that will impact on the top twelve rankings
later in the game.
When those skills transfer into other alliances it will changes their dynamics considerably.

DeletedUser13994

maybe u have right and im wrong.another beta player.anyway,i will destroy all your alliance coz your leaders have no manners.

I'd like to know specifically what's your definition of "no manners".

Status
Not open for further replies.