and this one ;)
Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 4.05.12 pm.png
and another one...
Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 4.06.49 pm.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 4.07.19 pm.png

I'd say it was fairly well timed.

Oh well

I could post more but i think 3 is enough to embarass them for a week or two

P.s.There where a lot of supports n attacked timed, i had to cut a lot of backsnipes ( we jus small nubs )

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 4.05.12 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-04 at 4.05.12 pm.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 19

Pennaone

Phrourach
Do you know what i find funny ? How you bash an alliance that has been lead by a revolt player and with mostly rookies , you all stand high and mighty when your in a premade , how about next server you try help out rookies on how to play ? Not my fault we happen to be in the top 12 that you need to be bashing us ?
Honestly, this needed to be said at some point. Something that I find Grep has been lacking from when I started playing years and years ago are these kind of alliances. One's led by players that know what they're doing, but that take in new guys and teach them the ropes and how to work together. I mean, when we all started we were all there at one point, if it wasn't for these alliances taking us in we would have never learned the game. Hat's off to you my friend.

DeletedUser41523

I'm just poking fun bro. I'm not here to bash anyone. Keep trying to lead Phobia. You might have to relocate, but the ones worth saving will make that pay off later :)

DeletedUser48639

Do you know what i find funny ? How you bash an alliance that has been lead by a revolt player and with mostly rookies , you all stand high and mighty when your in a premade , how about next server you try help out rookies on how to play ? Not my fault we happen to be in the top 12 that you need to be bashing us ?
Have to agree here as well. Personally I don't have the commitment anymore to teach rookies all the time and deal with people not posting, attacking in questionable manners, etc. I tried that in Carystus for a while but gave up on that lol.

Problem with rookies is that they rarely pay off in the same world. It usually takes one or two worlds for them to become good players, if they have potential. I think we can all remember how hard it is to learn grepo and how unwelcoming the game is to newbies. I definitely recall how much time one needs to spend on learning all the refined aspects of the game.

Some learn quickly, some learn slowly, most annoying part is dealing with the ones who don't have potential and are probably not going to be a good player anytime soon.. That is nerve racking, and exhausting.

DeletedUser55187

While in theory, this does sound rather noble and worthy of praise, I think it is actually the opposite. When you have an alliance full of noobs, you cannot possibly hope to give them the attention they need to learn the game properly. If you try to stretch yourself too thin in order to teach everybody, you will end up failing the ones who could have really been great. All these new players will just end up quitting when the alliance fails because there are so many people there who do not know what they are doing.

I think we all know how this game works - people eventually leave. In order to keep a group floating, new members are constantly required, so most premades will try to find a few new players that show promise who they can then give the personal attention and instruction needed to excel here. This seems far more valuable to me.

You took on an impossible task. If you succeed, then I will give you the congrats you deserve, but history has not shown MRA's to be very successful in this game.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
You took on an impossible task

Honestly I agree with you, I've gone fed up of leading Phobia. I spent countless hours fixing forums from an alliance with *1 general tab saying welcome* to a fully functioning forums, with guides for new comers and even a restart guide for new players to try out the rim since it would be easier for them there. The problem is the fact that i appointed other leaders yet all the work was forced upon me and me only. Hours spent all by myself 50 mails a day. Hats off to all leaders out there i finally know how hard it is.

I will be resigning from Phobia Leadership to let the so called "leaders" lead. Bash me all you want, and thanks to the people recognising my aim was to help new players.

2me6e0z.png
9gc742.jpg
8wmu4k.jpg
2qb7wnk.jpg