Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55657

blog+fire.JPG

there is no such feeling like sitting around the fire singing kumbaya and hug with friends.

DeletedUser41532

JFL are like Joey from Friends - THEY DON'T SHARE FOOD. When Joey says he'll eat a turkey by himself, he does it :D let's see if they have the space in their stomachs for the meal they have prepared.

DeletedUser55657

JFL are like Joey from Friends - THEY DON'T SHARE FOOD. When Joey says he'll eat a turkey by himself, he does it :D let's see if they have the space in their stomachs for the meal they have prepared.

woah.. that is super accurate description :D

DeletedUser41532

I felt a tiny bit proud when I thought of it :D
As for the whole picture in this world, I still have no clue how things will turn out, It is so stacked with good players that anything can happen.
Who knows, someone from the Rim might end up overpowering the central alliances :D

john how would u have any idea?
Don't be buthurt, the description was spot on :p And I manage not to insult you with anything.
Unless you are implying that the famous NO PACT policy has been lifted and you are hugging 5 other alliances to gang on the pray :D

King Soos

Strategos
I felt a tiny bit proud when I thought of it :D
As for the whole picture in this world, I still have no clue how things will turn out, It is so stacked with good players that anything can happen.
Who knows, someone from the Rim might end up overpowering the central alliances :D

Don't be buthurt, the description was spot on :p And I manage not to insult you with anything.
I agreed with ur description just john talks alot of rubbish

DeletedUser55657

john how would u have any idea?

you are forgetting a lot of players in Name changers are from Byblos and Tegea.. we know everything that happened in those worlds and leaders here have adjusted the strategy for this world accordingly knowing what teams were joining the world and where when they landed.

DeletedUser55166

Nah like I said I finally felt bad enough for him to let him have it
He needs to learn tho

DeletedUser55166

Wow my imgur is going wild...250 views in an hour...not to shabby...

DeletedUser55166

Ye better use that to your advantage the revolt players playing cq? Doesn't work out well...

DeletedUser55657

Yes actually my first cq experience (revolt player). I used you as an experiment - so I did not ask for help from the alliance.
I know all the players in the team are helping you. Actually, I do not think you got bp.

interesting.. because you are in ally full of awesome conquest players, why the hell would you not ask for help or advice ?

DeletedUser47335

If we trash talk here instead of trash talk in the original post i will say here that I will remember what almighty promise me and I will say here that the next world when i will see him I will eat every city from him. He asked me if i can colonize in 54 to be in his alliance and because I had no better option i sended 2 cs to colonize but no response after 2 days and i lost 2 cities slots because of thin, i put my time in those 2 cs instead of conquest and relocate in a better part of 44 and i was with 3 cities in 44 and 3 in 54(i already had one there). I will remmeber that you asked me to help and you gave up your word and i will eat your cities next time.
When you ask somebody to help your alliance, keep your word next time!
It s not about the time or cities or everything it s about your "nice" caracter.
Remember this when you coloborate with Infinity war(Big mistake from me)