Top 12 Top 12 Knossos Alliances

DeletedUser

1 Brothers Of Truth- Don't listen to their own rules.They say 1000points or you can't join.They have over 40 members under that.

2 ATALANTE- MRA

3 Legion of Death- Has 'Legion' in it's name.won't last.

4 Titans Of Tartarus- Say they are not an MRA yet they will let in 150 members.Again don't listen to their own rules.

5 Sunshine Social Club-

6 The Trolls-Definatley not an MRA.Highest average points in the top 12.

7 Spartan Legacy-

8 Phoenix Reborn-Liars and an MRA.

9 Jaguar Warriors- Looks promising.

10 R4GE- Won't last.

11 The Olympian Brotherhood-|Too many small members

12 Hydra-

The rest I have nothing to say about.

DeletedUser25581

we have commanded for everyone to attack anyone in an alliance under rank 15 and they have! they started attacking trolls because they have the proofe to! you lot started attacking and we have fought back! if you want this this go to war so be it! your choice dude

with your commands 1 of your alliance mate is cleared now and can become nice farm, I'm not in the trolls. I'm in other alliance which isn't in top 15. you gave such a bad orders that you can gain much more enemies than allies.now even trying to threat us with a war :) we wont run from battlefield. think be careful before order your men to do something and think about with who you must start war :)

DeletedUser15240

I have a strange feeling that R4GE is planning an attack on The Trolls xD

ha, not at all, just saying my opinion on how you always seem to make alliances, and give up within a month or 2 ;)

DeletedUser12324

All i gotta say is, haters gonna hate but us Trolls are doing well so far so until we slip up perhaps some people should be a bit less doubtful of our future, Spyder might have failed alliances but i bet he's learnt alot from each one.

DeletedUser

1 Brothers Of Truth- Don't listen to their own rules.They say 1000points or you can't join.They have over 40 members under that.

2 ATALANTE- MRA

3 Legion of Death- Has 'Legion' in it's name.won't last.

4 Titans Of Tartarus- Say they are not an MRA yet they will let in 150 members.Again don't listen to their own rules.

5 Sunshine Social Club-

6 The Trolls-Definatley not an MRA.Highest average points in the top 12.

7 Spartan Legacy-

8 Phoenix Reborn-Liars and an MRA.

9 Jaguar Warriors- Looks promising.

10 R4GE- Won't last.

11 The Olympian Brotherhood-|Too many small members

12 Hydra-

The rest I have nothing to say about.

I would like to see more competent people rating alliances, not the ones who never had more than 1 city while playing in 5 different worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All i gotta say is, haters gonna hate but us Trolls are doing well so far so until we slip up perhaps some people should be a bit less doubtful of our future, Spyder might have failed alliances but i bet he's learnt alot from each one.

Lets just hope he puts these lessons he has "learned" in practice! Oh, and not to mention not being rimmed and then him quitting. *wink*

I would like to see more competent people rating alliances, not the ones who never had more than 1 city while playing in 5 different worlds.

I agree. Although, he may have just been speaking from experience based on the fact that many alliances with names such as that and many other various examples we can think of, have not lasted and he has solely based his judgment on that (which I strongly advise not to do).

DeletedUser22931

Lets just hope he puts these lessons he has "learned" in practice! Oh, and not to mention not being rimmed and then him quitting. *wink*

No worries, after he gets rimmed we have others that will step up:p

DeletedUser

No worries, after he gets rimmed we have others that will step up:p

Not worrying at all, Lance. I wouldn't be surprised if what I said earlier actually happens...time and time again it does. Anyway, maybe Spyder has just been unlucky and this time he'll be a contender. I certainly hope so...for his sake...

DeletedUser22931

It was meant to be funny but I guess I failed at that :Angry:

DeletedUser22931

I was there with Tiny Teddies for a while.

It seems I have commitment issues with all worlds but Ephesus :p

DeletedUser18825

When did I get rimmed? I don't remember this. Ok, I was conquered in Sigma when I was inactive...

DeletedUser

When did I get rimmed? I don't remember this. Ok, I was conquered in Sigma when I was inactive...

I did not state that you were rimmed. I merely stated that from what I've experienced you usually don't last in a world long. Leader or not. You either get rimmed and quit or just quit for whatever reason...

DeletedUser

1 Brothers Of Truth- Seems like a classic early alliance, not too badly MRA, not bad average, don't think they'll last

2 ATALANTE- Classic MRA

3 Legion of Death- Won't last because of name :p

4 Titans Of Tartarus- Nothing Special

5 Sunshine Social Club- I expect they'll last a while, however are they serious enough? Only time will tell

6 The Trolls- *Sigh*, hyped up, early world forum (I presume) alliance. Highest average and ABP on stats, in reality won't last, partly because has the leader ever made a sucessful alliance out of his 10 or so?

7 Spartan Legacy- Won't make it

8 Phoenix Reborn- MRA

9 Jaguar Warriors- Moderate

10 R4GE- (biased opinion here) Best alliance, awesome members, best leader, most awesome person in the world is in it (I hear he's called curly :p). Will beat everyone and destroy everything

11 The Olympian Brotherhood- MRA

12 Hydra 58561

Hey, just wondering what makees my alliance(The olympian brotherhood and MRA. We have less than 60 members. Do you know what MRA means man? I'm sure you do but try to stick to the meaning and not your opion of its meaning. Thanks.

DeletedUser25060

1. Brothers of Truth - May be the "top" points wise, but that's about it. Them being #5 BPA and #7 BPD is pitiful for a top ranked alliance. MRA of course, but they do have some good players, points wise. But that's about it for the good side. Another thing is, that they don't stick to their own rules, and like someone else said earlier, that's not cool.

2. ATALANTE - MRA for several reasons. #1 - All caps name. #2 - They don't have a minimum point bar and they don't kick members, typical MRA actions. One has to wonder on how well all their members will react from getting attacked so much as they have the most BPD.

3. Legion of Death - Now this is an alliance. 69 members. Three people already with their second or third city. Number two in overall BP. I would say to look out for these guys. I mean, they excluded their members to only "players we know from other worlds or we may make exceptions to those who apply with significant experience." I would say this is the alliance to look out for.

4. Titans of Tarsus - They talk a good talk, but I wonder how well people communicate. They want to fill the limit for their alliance, but want to limit their academy to 150? I never liked academy's. Another thing is that they are number 15 in BPA. Not good for the number 4 alliance. They are number 5 in BPD, so they are getting attacked decently. I would say they have a shaky foundation.

5. Sunshine Social Club - Catchy name, high overall points, low membership, okay BP...... will they last???

6. The Trolls - They have low membership, which makes for better communication. Great BPA, #1 with 11,502 and they have experienced players, so they should go long.

7. Spartan Legacy - Barely within the top ten in overall BP. They have a low membership, relatively. Don't know how far they'll go.

8. Phoenix Reborn - MRA despite what it says on the page, as they have 126 members. Overall is at 800 points, not good at all. They have 51 BPA!!! LOL. Maybe they didn't think they were out of BP. I don't see this alliance going anywhere.

9. Jaguar Warriors - Not an MRA and it looks like they have a pretty good player in "PrettyMaria". Top 5 in BPA. Not much to say, as we will have to wait and see what happens.

10. R4GE - If anyone hasn't read how this alliance came to be, you missed a really good story. They are top 3 in ABP, so they have bought in to their leader and his policies. They do have a GREAT leader. Low membership, so they've been booting. I say they look to go far.

11. The Olympian Brotherhood - Number 10 in ABP, number 12 in DBP. Not great. Okay average. They were an MRA, but it looks like they burned off all the fat. We'll have to wait and see.

12. Lords of Knossos - They probably won't be here a long time. 189 ABP and 46 DBP. Not good. As a matter of fact, terrible. One hypothesis on their future would be that they might merge into another alliance. Just a thought, but they won't be here long.

Okay, tried to be objective but when I came across a MRA I might've been a little harsh. But they have their chance to prove me wrong, I guess. I hate terrible alliances with a passion. Sorry. Anyways if you liked it, don't hesitate to +rep. Thanks!!!

DeletedUser

Hey, just wondering what makees my alliance(The olympian brotherhood and MRA. We have less than 60 members. Do you know what MRA means man? I'm sure you do but try to stick to the meaning and not your opion of its meaning. Thanks.
The fact that Kayfon founded it is why it's an MRA. lol, jk
Well you guys might of mass recruited at the start of the world, and trimmed off some fat. That might be why he called your alliance an MRA. I don't really remember though...