Top 12 Top 12 Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser17088
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hmm.. Interesting, I thought I had good relationship with Ryan. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

good grief, man! posts of that length of far more deadly than any LS nuke - after the 1st sentence my mind wandered to "the only way is essex" (please, never watch that show if at all possible), and then i fell asleep and knocked my cheekbone on a coffee mug :(

but yeah, tl;dr

DeletedUser12324

yeah FOTNS that was a bad end to a very good day lol, i wasn't quite expecting that many birs in there lol

DeletedUser

No wonder wandle is at top.. i rate him high... but hadnt got any chance of him attacking any of my cities in earlier worlds :(

Did he never attack you on Chi? I was in the same alliance as him, I always had to hold back from launching at him, something to do with not attacking your team mates. Which was a shame because I knew where all their offense was.

DeletedUser17088

Total Player points
1MRE8

1MREw

Total BP
2dvu1cw.gif

is this guy for real?

DeletedUser

It's the community's fault really. They're scared of people/alliances with points and let them carry on. Then, they have the nerve to say that anyone that wants to fight is not nice or some other panzie like that.

Will we ever be able to get rid of them all? No, we all know that's impossible. But I will certainly love to see at least a couple of them crying to daddy about the big bad meanies.

DeletedUser

i don't know why you guys always want to take the fighter list as the standard instead of the only list that has credibility - abp list

Rank Name Alliance Points

51 Nilvas SHUSH 109351
74 Harkonnen Philosoraptors 83898

i'm sure you are all well aware of the elusive nature of dbp's and how one can collect those without actually doing much more than rolling birs in somewhere and waiting bps to drop, etc.

unless you honestly think these guys are ace players

1 merekoll BAND OF BROTHERS 221958
2 callinectes Shenanigans 175916

DeletedUser

Hmm only thing i know about him is that he was invited in SHUSH, joined in and immediately got owned by hateos & left so that they wouldn't attack him any more.

DeletedUser

i don't know why you guys always want to take the fighter list as the standard instead of the only list that has credibility - abp list

51 Nilvas SHUSH 109351

i'm sure you are all well aware of the elusive nature of dbp's and how one can collect those without actually doing much more than rolling birs in somewhere and waiting bps to drop, etc.

unless you honestly think these guys are ace players

1 merekoll BAND OF BROTHERS 221958
2 callinectes Shenanigans 175916

You just posted the same thing, showing how Nilvas is sim playing. I suppose he has a theatre in every city of his?

and for the callinectes part.. i know him from another world. You cant imagine what would he do to you ;)

DeletedUser

i'm not saying Nilvas is playing this or that way (frankly i don't even care and why would i - i don't care how hateos make their points either) but i do detest the intellectual dishonesty of boasting with abps+dbps aka fighter-list when it is obvious not everyone are really collecting dbps by their own excellence in the game.

yup yup.. i know good players from other worlds in Caly as well who are/were not exactly playing to the standard they set to themselves in the other realm and actually are getting owned here. one of my other worldly alliance mates for example who is a better fighter than i but he really never got it going for him i here for one reason or another and "died" in the end. but i'm not to criticize callinectes bc i really don't know him at all nor have i followed him sin. but the brief moment he spent in SHUSH didn't leave a lasting impression of a skilled player. nice to know he is.

but dear gasper.. to you i say i doubt him or anyone else could be capable of doing anything i couldn't imagine someone doing. unless they possess weird ufo-tech or something else unavailable for regular players of course.

DeletedUser17088

51 Nilvas SHUSH 109351

i

that shows he has more ABP than me, which should be a given due to him being #4 and having 53 cities to my 17.

My point is (was?) that anyone in top 20 should really be top 20 in TBP. otherwise you are exposed for the simmer you are.

DeletedUser

(frankly i don't even care and why would i - i don't care how hateos make their points either).

You do realise that your not in any chat with hate members right, you seem to be way too hung up on hate that you do not realise who you are chatting with :)

DeletedUser

that shows he has more ABP than me, which should be a given due to him being #4 and having 53 cities to my 17.

My point is (was?) that anyone in top 20 should really be top 20 in TBP. otherwise you are exposed for the simmer you are.

let's say Nilvas is simming.. and so then what?

but Nilvas or not Nilvas, my point is that you can be very high on TBPs and still be a simmer because even turtles can get huge amounts of DBPs, sending junk to sieges also gives huge chunks at best but I don't think that tells anything about your skills.. so valuing DBP in form of TBP is not telling the truth is one simming or not.

DeletedUser

You do realise that your not in any chat with hate members right, you seem to be way too hung up on hate that you do not realise who you are chatting with :)

i do know i am talking to your fan club

DeletedUser

dont think there will be much more talk of nilvas anymore lol.....

DeletedUser

i want to make it clear again that any topic regarding bans are not allowed in the forum..

DeletedUser

Who got banned? Did Nilvas get banned? I had no idea we were talking about anyone that was banned until the mod said it.

DeletedUser

Who got banned? Did Nilvas get banned? I had no idea we were talking about anyone that was banned until the mod said it.

He used his mod powers to remove the posts that was talking about it, like they always do. Give us freedom of speech!!!! :D