Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
problem is we have no WW to win. we dont care spam to your hearts content.

I guarantee regardless of eff/log/anyone else I WILL spam your leaders into submission not only those your players on WW islands AND any other within close proximity to our core area.

I can turn my alarm off and loose a city or 3 no problem no big deal we dont play for wonders it really doesn't matter

how will your wonder players feel about turning their alarms off? loosing wonders and players I guess is a small price to pay to defeat the machine that is kamikaze

either way SPAM will make your life and WW's much more difficult

I suggest this silly spam stops now you have today after that my threats will become material

JUST REMEMBER THIS SPAM WAS STARTED BY LOTR THEY NEED TO STOP OR THEY WILL REALIZE WHAT A MISTAKE THEY HAVE MADE IF YOU CANT PLAY THE GAME PROPERLY MY ADVICE IS : JUST QUIT
Lol be my guest turn of your alarm and you will wake up to no cities to spam from.....and your teamates will still be spammed into oblivion.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48583

problem is we have no WW to win. we dont care spam to your hearts content.

I guarantee regardless of eff/log/anyone else I WILL spam your leaders into submission not only those your players on WW islands AND any other within close proximity to our core area.

I can turn my alarm off and loose a city or 3 no problem no big deal we dont play for wonders it really doesn't matter

how will your wonder players feel about turning their alarms off? loosing wonders and players I guess is a small price to pay to defeat the machine that is kamikaze

either way SPAM will make your life and WW's much more difficult

I suggest this silly spam stops now you have today after that my threats will become material

JUST REMEMBER THIS SPAM WAS STARTED BY LOTR THEY NEED TO STOP OR THEY WILL REALIZE WHAT A MISTAKE THEY HAVE MADE IF YOU CANT PLAY THE GAME PROPERLY MY ADVICE IS : JUST QUIT

You talk big but we will see what happens since Im one of the leaders, know once you light my fuse I will do all in my power to make your life hell ask the many players I made ghost in worlds. Im small here but that doesnt change who I am.

DeletedUser54984

You talk big but we will see what happens since Im one of the leaders, know once you light my fuse I will do all in my power to make your life hell ask the many players I made ghost in worlds. Im small here but that doesnt change who I am.

You see there you go again thinking I care! I’m not here to win a wonder I have nothing to loose you do! You and the rest of LOTR all have something to loose. Kamikaze have nothing but our impeccable conquest record against LOTR.

Check out the LOTR machine at work can’t beat 9 players with 3 alliances so we will spam it’s an absolute joke.

Like I said if the spam continues past today you’ll regret it you’re players will regret it.

I don’t need to make every leader quit just 1 WW player are you so sure all your guys could handle it the same as you? I think not.

And to what pawc said lmao it would be a start if you took just 1 of my city’s what you gonna do when I make myself LMD and spam and not care about what comes my way lol

Good luck conquering an LMD spammer 2 oceans away with 5k birs hahahahaha

It will happen just try me

You see there you go again thinking I care! I’m not here to win a wonder I have nothing to loose you do! You and the rest of LOTR all have something to loose. Kamikaze have nothing but our impeccable conquest record against LOTR.

Check out the LOTR machine at work can’t beat 9 players with 3 alliances so we will spam it’s an absolute joke.

Like I said if the spam continues past today you’ll regret it you’re players will regret it.

I don’t need to make every leader quit just 1 WW player are you so sure all your guys could handle it the same as you? I think not.

And to what pawc said lmao it would be a start if you took just 1 of my city’s what you gonna do when I make myself LMD and spam and not care about what comes my way lol

Then we will spam your teamates and see how they will like it.....and take their cities while we at it.

And this time it will happen, with the nice motivation from your end I dont think we will get the time to write a MM and everyone will be over you guys.

DeletedUser48583

"]You see there you go again thinking I care!" My thoughts about you, me and eff spoke about spamming in pm which is why I said what I did. Kami has nothing to lose you sure about that, its a game but as eff said spamming affects rl so you ready to face the punishment for starting it on our leaders and ww players. Some of ours might not handle it but same goes for your team. What goes around comes around. Willpower is one quality many don't have nowadays and give up easy.

DeletedUser54984

"]You see there you go again thinking I care!" My thoughts about you, me and eff spoke about spamming in pm which is why I said what I did. Kami has nothing to lose you sure about that, its a game but as eff said spamming affects rl so you ready to face the punishment for starting it on our leaders and ww players. Some of ours might not handle it but same goes for your team. What goes around comes around. Willpower is one quality many don't have nowadays and give up easy.

Like I said I’ll make myself LMD turn off my alarms and target your WW players constantly that’s your choice think on it wisely

We literally loose nothing as long as kamikaze has 1 city in the server your WW players will feel the effect of spam while ever you think it’s an acceptable way to play.

DeletedUser48583

Like I said I’ll make myself LMD turn off my alarms and target your WW players constantly that’s your choice think on it wisely

We literally loose nothing as long as kamikaze has 1 city in the server your WW players will feel the effect of spam while ever you think it’s an acceptable way to play.
Its your choice if you want to start this as yes we have some players that been spamming but as I said to eff there is around 6 alliances in this world that are spamming. You guys don't call out your masters savage for doing it though do you. Its been spam between few members of both sides for a while now.

If you plan on doing what you said you be just making it worse on yourselves so pick carefully.

DeletedUser54984

Its your choice if you want to start this as yes we have some players that been spamming but as I said to eff there is around 6 alliances in this world that are spamming. You guys don't call out your masters savage for doing it though do you. Its been spam between few members of both sides for a while now.

If you plan on doing what you said you be just making it worse on yourselves so pick carefully.

I am absolutely certain I will do what needs doing. What other ally’s do is up to them we should not be judged by an alliance that has relatively nothing to do with us.

Remember I am the original Kami I know only 1 or two people at SP and Iv not bothered to speak to them, you guys seem to find it very difficult to understand the only agreement we have with SP is basically a NaP nothing more sure the odd attack or support nothing major and certainly nothing that changes the outcome of any fight. you cannot attribute our success against LOTR to our “affiliation” with SP.

What you could do is stop the spam and continue to fight I wouldn’t mind but we was promised a fight when we got to your core?

Iv not even had a single HC??? But my members get 100’s of spam a day really? Is that your version of a good fight?

DeletedUser48583

I am absolutely certain I will do what needs doing. What other ally’s do is up to them we should not be judged by an alliance that has relatively nothing to do with us.

Remember I am the original Kami I know only 1 or two people at SP and Iv not bothered to speak to them, you guys seem to find it very difficult to understand the only agreement we have with SP is basically a NaP nothing more sure the odd attack or support nothing major and certainly nothing that changes the outcome of any fight. you cannot attribute our success against LOTR to our “affiliation” with SP.

What you could do is stop the spam and continue to fight I wouldn’t mind but we was promised a fight when we got to your core?

Iv not even had a single HC??? But my members get 100’s of spam a day really? Is that your version of a good fight?
I can knock your statement about SP out of question with amount of evidence I have of alot more than a simple nap but lets not get off topic now should we.
If members want to spam thats their personal choice we all have different morals in game and standards, you can advise them to stop but why would they when most that spamming are also getting spammed by savage and with strong ties you guys have shown us with SP you are now in the same boat. Karma for being their lapdogs would be the right choice on words.

You was promised a fight by WG now that isn't yet but WG choice on when he wants to pummel you. I also don't take away any credit on the stats you have against us. City loses are city loses and many ways you gained them.

King Soos

Strategos
wonders will be fun too watch will be abit like byblos i think savage will win them but WHG and Rimmers like Billy from Byblos will not stop till they get the crown too and will end up taking the 7 aswell whether its by force or by convincing a player of savage to join idk

DeletedUser54984

I can knock your statement about SP out of question with amount of evidence I have of alot more than a simple nap but lets not get off topic now should we.
If members want to spam thats their personal choice we all have different morals in game and standards, you can advise them to stop but why would they when most that spamming are also getting spammed by savage and with strong ties you guys have shown us with SP you are now in the same boat. Karma for being their lapdogs would be the right choice on words.

You was promised a fight by WG now that isn't yet but WG choice on when he wants to pummel you. I also don't take anyway any credit on the stats you have against us. City loses are city loses and many ways you gained them.

This evidence I would love to see....

but again you have double standards.

As I said SP are SP we shouldn’t be judged on what they do.

But yet you say we deserve to be spammed by affiliation.

So I ask this why shouldn’t we spam your WW players throughout WW period (starting shortly) and maybe I’ll hand my citys to Afew SP/MP frontliners sit at the back turn off my alarm in my nice comfy LMS (low morale spammer) throne

And force your players to live with no sleep??

Let your 1 man carry on and watch you whole WW effort slip away

DeletedUser48583

This evidence I would love to see....

but again you have double standards.

As I said SP are SP we shouldn’t be judged on what they do.

But yet you say we deserve to be spammed by affiliation.

So I ask this why shouldn’t we spam your WW players throughout WW period (starting shortly) and maybe I’ll hand my citys to Afew SP frontliners sit at the back turn off my alarm in my nice comfy LMS (low morale spammer) throne

And force your players to live with no sleep??

Let your 1 man carry on and watch you whole WW effort slip away

Im just going by current situation on what I have saw some of our members talk about on why to spam.
Eff wanted spam all our leadership team after stating how much he hates it and what he said about it in the pm. So in return we will do it on a bigger scale and in volumes was my main point on this as if you guys want ruin sleep and rl for our players karma will happen for it.
You can sit back as a LMS be my pleasure I have ways to deal with them as its not something new to me. WW players will expect to be spammed as thats a common thing in last few worlds I played but don't come crying on the externals if we spam back alot more. You have been warned, review on your actions if you care for your team as one should.

DeletedUser54360

Ladies ! Can we stop pandering to Metz's overinflated ( and possibly split personality ) ego and somebody just do a Top 12 .?

Who in their right mind gives a flying fiddlers fudgecake what the " I cant do anything except sabaotage others" thinks .

Incandescent with rage at wasting all those slots chasing a Wonders Site Red Herring // Using his spies against him..

HE////// I mean HE//// OF ALL PEOPLE /// Attempting to give lectures on game morality. It is like a crimson mouthed Fox hosting a knitting lesson at the Womens Institute in Godalming,

LION .. Thanks for the BP earlier when this Morning's Baby Seal's Mommy came back in time..

Your turn to knock your head against a Bireme Wall .

Status
Not open for further replies.