Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser16429

I once built 72 cats in a city for a cat nuke:(

Poor me, that was back in Alpha though...

DeletedUser27128

hahaha. I know I have been gone awhile, but what possible reason could someone have for building 35 cats in a city. A bit overkill no? 10 or so will take down most walls pretty decently.

Stone hail (it's a new research available in the academy)... basically you can demolish one level of a random building for every 10 cats. So if I attack a city with a level 10 wall with 50 cats, they will destroy the wall, as well as 5 levels of any random building.

DeletedUser

erm wrong about what exactly? so your response to me posting reports contrary to evilkings statements is "WRONG!" That makes a lot of sense. You must be misty.

you are wrong not because those players had walls, but because they rarely lose cities and rarely have walls. Spell bounder on the other hand could not hold a city for a day without losing it so he was kicked.

DeletedUser43325

Jafy has lost 10 cities so far. Lowkey has lost 2 cities so far. Nearly everyone of them had a wall greater than 5. If thats "rarely lose cities" then you guys have more problems then I originally thought.

Edit: Make that 11

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Hey Alex-SLB, how's it going bro? Haven't seen you around in a while... how many cities has your alliance lost to us in that time, 11? 12?

DeletedUser21311

Can someone do a New Top 12 please :) Its been sometime since the last one ..........

DeletedUser41715

This is my first top12 ever and done it since i had nothing better to do. i admit i had looked only the basics and might have missed some important elements involving alliances that BZC had not dealings with so far.

1) Care Factor Zero. Their course is the expected for a full member premade. Explosive start but lately they lose ground. Against the top 12 they are winning most of their fights, and have score almost equal with WAR and Sanctimonius and losing from BZC and Masked Profanity. Not good location since they have at least 3 fronts open. Their size allows them to recruit some good members from other alliances because most of the players judge only by size and stats in which they are top. However they dont seem compact and they might face internal problems because they are lacking of chemistry. Swim

2) W.A.R. Also another full member alliance which is winning their fights and have almost equal with Care factor zero. i dont know if they plan to go for WW but for the moment their chances look better than the rest. Swim

3)Devil Dogs. From the top alliances they are winning only against Misery, almost equal score with kamikaze and losing from all the rest. Not bright future ahead with only 1 player trying to do everything . Sink

4) BZC. Like every server BZC is a small premade with players who know each other for years. on the last 2 servers is trying to add new blood in order to go for something bigger. Winning all the fights but in order to go for ww, which is not yet determined, needs more members. Swim

5) Sanctimonius. Good number of members and good location which allows them not to have many open fronts with most of the biggest alliances. Almost equal score against care factor zero and WAR and winning the smaller alliances. Their chances are good. Swim

6) Misery. Exactly what their name says. Losing from all. Sink

7) Club 53. Like above, they are useful only as bp and city providers. Sink

8) Theplague. Their cities on O54 are doomed but on O65 they are safe. only their location might protect them but not look to me able for something special. Float

9) Kamikaze. Losing cities against Care factor zero but doing well against the rest. their small players number is good when players are familiar with each other and they look compact. however to survive on core oceans like 55 when you have have less numbers than your enemies, you need quality. if they have it, they will survive. since i am fond of small alliances, my prediction is Swim

10) Shield. In top 10? are we serious? the quality of the server seems very low. Sink

11) Masked Profanity. With Miknel i have bad history but i never doubted his playing and leading qualities. This alliance is a small version of BZC. They are compact, they have quality and doing well against care factor zero. their loses are on O65 mostly where they seem a little isolated. their location is an advantage. Swim

12) Red flag. On O56 and O66 they look safe. Their loses mostly are on other oceans far from their core. however they dont look to have the potential for something more. only location seems to help them. Float

FazeWalker

Phrourach
4) BZC. Like every server BZC is a small premade with players who know each other for years. on the last 2 servers is trying to add new blood in order to go for something bigger. Winning all the fights but in order to go for ww, which is not yet determined, needs more members. Swim
Looks less like facts, more like a recruitment advertising to me about this particular alliance. :rolleyes: Oh, its your alliance.

N.B: I like the overall post, but try and be a third-person writer about your own alliance even. Or just avoid your alliance lol. ;)

DeletedUser41715

Looks less like facts, more like a recruitment advertising to me about this particular alliance. :rolleyes: Oh, its your alliance.

N.B: I like the overall post, but try and be a third-person writer about your own alliance even. Or just avoid your alliance lol. ;)

i tried to be neutral. thats why i used 3rd person. about recruitment we havent hide that we want more players to join. however we are selective concerning activity and location. unfortunately for some reasons that have nothing to do with success, we fail to attract many. i hoped that some of the ex ibwg members will join after their alliance collapsed, but they prefered zfg. time will show if their decision was right or not. also some other proposals from other alliances merging to us was impossible to take place since for every good player, we had to invite 10 crappy players

FazeWalker

Phrourach
i hoped that some of the ex ibwg members will join after their alliance collapsed, but they prefered zfg. time will show if their decision was right or not.
I guess my previous alliance also got disbanded due to this same reason, although on the other part of the world.

Seems ZFG took out a few alliance just by recruiting :p

DeletedUser51081

nice top 12, but with the best of misery deciding to join us. i think we are more on the swim side of things now.
some interesting times ahead in that part of the ocean for us.

DeletedUser41715

i cant talk about my ban cause its not permitted. i only want to say that the purpose of a ban should be to give a lesson in order not to be commited again. but my ban was extremely severe. you cant exterminate someone for using one inappropriate word which actually cant be even translated because its an non existing language greeks with latin alphabet. i admit my fault, i apologize for the word i use in my pm but inno needs to be more flexible. people dont quit game because they were insulted. people quit because of bots, multiaccounts and lack of respect from the company who runs the game.

klskr

Phrourach
i agree with you,
multiaccounting should not be considered for ban, now a days people do share wifi net and even share lappy with friends.
daily basis multiaccounting should be given warning.
for abuse or use of wrong word grepolis team should file a registered complaint if the same member continuously abuse, then action should be taken.
please understand in gamer world it is just one game and the one u r banning is u r customer.

DeletedUser41715

i agree with you,
multiaccounting should not be considered for ban, now a days people do share wifi net and even share lappy with friends.
daily basis multiaccounting should be given warning.
for abuse or use of wrong word grepolis team should file a registered complaint if the same member continuously abuse, then action should be taken.
please understand in gamer world it is just one game and the one u r banning is u r customer.
multiaccount and bots, give you advantage over your opponents. they should treated severely. but to be treated so strict for verbal reasons especially if you dont have the habbit to insult every player on server, i think should be treated with leniency. a 5 day non attackable is a fair penalty. but even 1h attackble is a problem

DeletedUser10962

That's cute GS can't beat them in game so do your best to provoke them. The you can just about take some cities

DeletedUser53923

That's cute GS can't beat them in game so do your best to provoke them. The you can just about take some cities

said the alliance that times 10 CS to everyones VM dom you know me and you always got along ok. but just because your playing with a different alliance doesnt mean i wont call you out when you sound like a twat. and darlin...your sounding a little twatish.

DeletedUser10962

I mean...its not our fault that he failed to follow the rules of the game to which he consented when he registered an account on the game. Just like its not our fault that two days beforehand Stone Gnome also broke the rules of the game by using an illegal bot and was banned.

We all know what the rules of the game are...some of us follow those rules and some of us do not. Failure to follow those rules have consequences.

Loving the hypocrisy buddy two words for you buddy "exit" and "teamviewer".

Bb let's be honest if you're saying that isn't a commonly accepted tactic I'm calling bull. Also sniping cs timed to VM is easy as has been shown by many decent players before. Of course if you decide to hit VM and not be around when it activates well then you're not very bright. Admittedly I'd like to see a rule change that you can attack cities under siege in VM but that's just me.

DeletedUser46374

Loving the hypocrisy buddy two words for you buddy "exit" and "teamviewer".

Bb let's be honest if you're saying that isn't a commonly accepted tactic I'm calling bull. Also sniping cs timed to VM is easy as has been shown by many decent players before. Of course if you decide to hit VM and not be around when it activates well then you're not very bright. Admittedly I'd like to see a rule change that you can attack cities under siege in VM but that's just me.

Put some respek on my name boy. Nobody cares what you say your irrelevant , you are a forum warrior that is all ..

I remember in Taras how you were know to be the most selfish player around . They would say how you never built defense and would cry like a little girl when you didn't get support. When other players asked you for defense you would say "I have no transports " "I only have hops " So many were gald when you left.

I also remeber in carphi how you were obsessed with Josie and named all your cities after her.. It was just weird.

Cry on that