Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Same for ZFG!!! A little birdie just told me they kick spellbounder because his about to get took for ten cities by W.A.R to save there precious stats!!

How sad!

he got kicked because he had lost a bunch of cities and had a wall fetish. I realize that you want to project your inability to play the game upon others, but come on now

DeletedUser17513

kitty is right.. there is no reason to either defend/help wall lover or to keep him in our ally when ally guidelines strictly say no walls.. and then they get angry for us not hitting lvl 18 wall siege by war or any other ally for that matter lol

DeletedUser52814

so why are others with walls allowed to stay ;)
in the fox kingdom all animals are equal but some are more equal then others?

DeletedUser17513

so why are others with walls allowed to stay ;)
in the fox kingdom all animals are equal but some are more equal then others?
those that have walls and stay in are most probably in LTS system or hardly get attacked.. but if they end up in siege same would go for them :)

DeletedUser52220

those that have walls and stay in are most probably in LTS system or hardly get attacked.. but if they end up in siege same would go for them :)

You sure? How many walled cities have Lowkey the Genius and Jafy the Teamplayer lost collectively so far? Both still in the alliance, last I checked.

DeletedUser43325

Oh look I found another walled city this time from a leader. Gonna kick them too?

7216cefa8c4e4ed6a748e7efae8d5eff.png

DeletedUser17513

You sure? How many walled cities have Lowkey the Genius and Jafy the Teamplayer lost collectively so far? Both still in the alliance, last I checked.
last time i checked they they were lts cities that gave us ton of DBPs from your hits on stacked cities..

and mik, lvl 3 walls i nothing and gets demolished as soon as cs has been spotted

DeletedUser43325

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52220

He didnt have walls lol

Well, actually, I don't know which one you mean but the reality is they both did, and the one we took with a lvl 17 wall from Lowkey (see first screenshot) just this week was definitely not an lts city, despite Evil now trying to backtrack and make himself look less like a hypocrite (allegedly)

DeletedUser

miknel being wrong an ali running with it, never seen that one before.

DeletedUser

Well, actually, I don't know which one you mean but the reality is they both did, and the one we took with a lvl 17 wall from Lowkey (see first screenshot) just this week was definitely not an lts city, despite Evil now trying to backtrack and make himself look less like a hypocrite (allegedly)

Was replying to kitty about spellbounder, they say they kicked because he had walls but he didnt have walls :)

DeletedUser

kitty being wrong and evil running with it, never seen that one before :)

DeletedUser

ZFG are working on statistics, no doubt about this, but for fair play they can kick out the ones without walls and they can keep the players with walls. I think they are Pink Floyd (The Wall) fans though :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No they kick players because there losing cities, then there excuses was, spellbounder had walls so we kicked him which is bull because he had no walls.

They kicked him purely because he had 10 cities in siege by war and wanted to save there stats so they can brag on here about how there up in all wars when there not just like miknel pointed out :)

Then heres another excuse lol, the cities with walls are LTS, so how come we never see these cities with walls have any LTS in? :/

DeletedUser52814

i think he must have meant ltms
tong term moral support :)

funny to see horsevong in fox now after one of their members called him one of the worst leaders in the server and he had pretty much quit this server but i'm sure his stats had nothing to do with being taken in

DeletedUser

Totally

60038d2e4fed4c5784c99bd331676b35.png

like this one was?

171300e846964495846e7e8f17292f5e.png

like this one was?

a90c0944a54b4e4c8f64722b10d36034.png
hahaha. I know I have been gone awhile, but what possible reason could someone have for building 35 cats in a city. A bit overkill no? 10 or so will take down most walls pretty decently.