Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

What kind of PANIC
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

The bad kind
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser21560

Hehe. Yes. It's always that same story. We are so bad and you're so good with shiny armors. I bet you guys wont last next couple of weeks.;)

Whats wrong, why are you kicking all the players we target?

Did we rim Evans and broos ?
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

At this rate, you wont be here in a couple of weeks lol

Yes Thizzle. You're so right. You guys picking every inactive and plus.
but as you know. fresh air is just luxury.
Congrats to you all Noobs when you start new world, cos in this world there's no place for you.

One more thing. I'm always a step ahead of you.
I've been wondering, how you tell your players:
It's time to relocate we can't win this war. Yes it sounds rude, but that's true.
What do you think, how many of your players wants go some distant ocean to start all over again.
Sometimes you just have to admit, ok. This is it.

DeletedUser54192

One more thing. I'm always a step ahead of you.
I've been wondering, how you tell your players:
It's time to relocate we can't win this war. Yes it sounds rude, but that's true.
What do you think, how many of your players wants go some distant ocean to start all over again.
Sometimes you just have to admit, ok. This is it.

Why would we need to 'admit' something that's not the truth, Mika? This isn't it, and I doubt that Thizz is ever going to have to tell us to relocate.

DeletedUser21560

Syep
Yes Thizzle. You're so right. You guys picking every inactive and plus.
but as you know. fresh air is just luxury.
Congrats to you all Noobs when you start new world, cos in this world there's no place for you.

Thats what you always say. Inactive? You used those players as a reason to backstab us. You telling me you choose to backstab us on behalf of 10 inactive cities?

And they sure didnt seem inactive to me. Had militia, attempts on snipings, walls being built etc

I like it how your "more than an alliance" gotta resort to forming coalitions to take out 1 alliance. 6 vs 1, you sure you dont need a few more alliances to come help you? Haha

This is why we declined to pact with you, your nothing more than an MRA. Your way of warring is to pact and gang up on your enemies because you lack the firepower. Such a big alliance, with such a poor bp ratio. All talk no action

DeletedUser51786

Noobs and Black Dawn 3 days to build up launch everything you got at each other

DeletedUser54067

Authentic from the Rim

1. Make Grepo Great Again- (12.3 million to 17.1 million) +4.8 million, 39% growth
They have been dominating since they strategically took down Wake Up Call and Insomnia and it seems they will only grow from here, but recent fighting with Shady Bunch and friends has slowed down their explosive growth although their still putting distance between them and number two, they have efficiently been reigned in. I expect them to grow at a much slower pace. 2nd in ABP, but now their DBP ranks them first. Based out of 44 and NE 54.
SWIM

2. Synergy- (11.8 million to 16.1 million) +4.3 million, 36% growth.
Time will tell whether they can take advantage of the war between the number one and number three alliance, they currently hold the title for ABP, but compared to Shady and MGGA they are the least hit out of the top three. They are warring with Lost Boys and True Fear. This could only lead to victory and easy growth for them. They will most likely focus on closing the gap between them and MGGA. Based out of 45 and western 55.
SWIM

3. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (9.8 million to 14.1 million) +4.3 million, 44% growth.
Growing the best out of the top three, rank third in ABP and second in DBP, overall they seem to have the lead on MGGA which is impressive for an alliance that is three million points behind them. They will probably focus on kicking out MGGA out 54 successfully rather than growth. They are based in 54 and northern 55.
SWIM

4. Black Dawn- (4.2 million to 7.4 million) +3.2 million, 76% growth.
Trying to become the replacement for Co-Op, currently winning in their war against Noobs, which seems completely due to a mixture of diplomacy and skill. They seem to have ties to Twisted Souls (top player moved into their alliance) and are working with Evil Incarnate to take apart Noobs, who are now number one on the DBP charts. With this possible partnership of a combined SE they could possibly have the biggest geographic influence in the world. I see them quickly approaching the ten million mark. Based in SW and central 55.
SWIM

5. Twisted Soul- (2.3 million to 4.5 million) +2.2 million, 96% growth
Took in a substantial amount of Co-Op players in 46 and now are one of two alliances to top two oceans. If they can get a handle on both 46 and 56 and depending on whether their top member was poached by Black Dawn or moved for diplomatic reasons they may quickly hit the ten million mark.
SWIM

6. Noobs- (3.7 million to 4.1 million) +400,000, 11% growth.
It has been shown again manpower + diplomacy trumps pure skill. They have fought well and now have the highest DBP for an individual alliance. I think they will still be hard to remove just because of the density of their core but also because from previous worlds I have seen their members "never give up", and fought all the way. They can turn the war into a stalemate, based in SE 55.
FLOAT

7. Sandels Warriors- (1.9 million to 3.5 million) +1.6 million, 84% growth.
My Alliance

8. League of Free Cities- (1.7 million to 3.5 million) +1.8 million, 105% growth.
The lowest average alliance and one of the lowest in ABP, but I expect them to jump up the table tremendously due to the fact that they still have two major alliances in their ocean of 53 to fight for dominance with. Their growth has been huge, and they seem like an alliance too lookout for heading towards the future. They have made the early mistake of three academies (The last academy almost always ends up with very few players that have the possibility of moving up into the first alliance and sort of becomes a setback), but in their contested ocean a third alliance might give them an advantage of manpower.
SWIM

9. Deuces Wild- (1.8 million points to 3.4 million) +1.6 million, 89% growth.
Dominating ocean 43 and the ABP rankings, Deuces Wild also has to deal with a "contested" ocean were several small alliances are still all over the ocean. It also seems that MGGA is making a mvoe int he southern ends of their ocean leading me to believe they might find a solution to that problem,whether through war or diplomacy who knows.
SWIM

10. Evil Incarnate- (1.7 million to 3.1 million) +1.4 million, 82% growth.
The only alliance bar Noobs, not to have an academy. Based in 65. These guys are absolutely killing the growth charts for a 30 man squad and seem to be looking to replicated Twisted Souls earlier success in 65. They are currently pushing against Noobs and therefore have them flanked. I expect these guys too look north similar to how Twisted Souls looked west into a deeply divided ocean and see what they can get.
SWIM

11. Guardians of Hades- (2.2 million to 2.6 million) +400,000, 18% growth.
They have been absolutely crushed by The Shady Bunch too the point were they don't even have 5 city takes on them, comapred to 80+. They currently rule 64 but similar to 53, 35,46 it is contested between several largish alliances. They need to organize ow that shady's main focus is on MGGA and take control of 64 before more bystanders try to grab a piece of their core ocean.
FLOAT

12. True Fear- (2.3 million to 2.4 million) +100,000, 4% growth.
They could have been a top five alliance but due to internal issues they are now struggling to defend themselves from Synergy. Theya re based in southwest 45 and rapidly dissapearing but they are fighitng the strong fight. If they can organize with their arch-nemesis The Lost Boys they have a chance of at least causing a stalemate.
SINK

Those Who Fell (Out the top 12)

The Co-Op Crew
Vacancy
Guys to Watch

Vacancy (2.4 million)
Assassins (2.3 million)
HARPOON (400,000)
Dwarven Squad (2.1 million)

DeletedUser54537

Authentic from the Rim

1. Make Grepo Great Again- (12.3 million to 17.1 million) +4.8 million, 39% growth
They have been dominating since they strategically took down Wake Up Call and Insomnia and it seems they will only grow from here, but recent fighting with Shady Bunch and friends has slowed down their explosive growth although their still putting distance between them and number two, they have efficiently been reigned in. I expect them to grow at a much slower pace. 2nd in ABP, but now their DBP ranks them first. Based out of 44 and NE 54.
SWIM

2. Synergy- (11.8 million to 16.1 million) +4.3 million, 36% growth.
Time will tell whether they can take advantage of the war between the number one and number three alliance, they currently hold the title for ABP, but compared to Shady and MGGA they are the least hit out of the top three. They are warring with Lost Boys and True Fear. This could only lead to victory and easy growth for them. They will most likely focus on closing the gap between them and MGGA. Based out of 45 and western 55.
SWIM

3. Shady Bunch/Cartridge Family- (9.8 million to 14.1 million) +4.3 million, 44% growth.
Growing the best out of the top three, rank third in ABP and second in DBP, overall they seem to have the lead on MGGA which is impressive for an alliance that is three million points behind them. They will probably focus on kicking out MGGA out 54 successfully rather than growth. They are based in 54 and northern 55.
SWIM

4. Black Dawn- (4.2 million to 7.4 million) +3.2 million, 76% growth.
Trying to become the replacement for Co-Op, currently winning in their war against Noobs, which seems completely due to a mixture of diplomacy and skill. They seem to have ties to Twisted Souls (top player moved into their alliance) and are working with Evil Incarnate to take apart Noobs, who are now number one on the DBP charts. With this possible partnership of a combined SE they could possibly have the biggest geographic influence in the world. I see them quickly approaching the ten million mark. Based in SW and central 55.
SWIM

5. Twisted Soul- (2.3 million to 4.5 million) +2.2 million, 96% growth
Took in a substantial amount of Co-Op players in 46 and now are one of two alliances to top two oceans. If they can get a handle on both 46 and 56 and depending on whether their top member was poached by Black Dawn or moved for diplomatic reasons they may quickly hit the ten million mark.
SWIM

6. Noobs- (3.7 million to 4.1 million) +400,000, 11% growth.
It has been shown again manpower + diplomacy trumps pure skill. They have fought well and now have the highest DBP for an individual alliance. I think they will still be hard to remove just because of the density of their core but also because from previous worlds I have seen their members "never give up", and fought all the way. They can turn the war into a stalemate, based in SE 55.
FLOAT

7. Sandels Warriors- (1.9 million to 3.5 million) +1.6 million, 84% growth.
My Alliance

8. League of Free Cities- (1.7 million to 3.5 million) +1.8 million, 105% growth.
The lowest average alliance and one of the lowest in ABP, but I expect them to jump up the table tremendously due to the fact that they still have two major alliances in their ocean of 53 to fight for dominance with. Their growth has been huge, and they seem like an alliance too lookout for heading towards the future. They have made the early mistake of three academies (The last academy almost always ends up with very few players that have the possibility of moving up into the first alliance and sort of becomes a setback), but in their contested ocean a third alliance might give them an advantage of manpower.
SWIM

9. Deuces Wild- (1.8 million points to 3.4 million) +1.6 million, 89% growth.
Dominating ocean 43 and the ABP rankings, Deuces Wild also has to deal with a "contested" ocean were several small alliances are still all over the ocean. It also seems that MGGA is making a mvoe int he southern ends of their ocean leading me to believe they might find a solution to that problem,whether through war or diplomacy who knows.
SWIM

10. Evil Incarnate- (1.7 million to 3.1 million) +1.4 million, 82% growth.
The only alliance bar Noobs, not to have an academy. Based in 65. These guys are absolutely killing the growth charts for a 30 man squad and seem to be looking to replicated Twisted Souls earlier success in 65. They are currently pushing against Noobs and therefore have them flanked. I expect these guys too look north similar to how Twisted Souls looked west into a deeply divided ocean and see what they can get.
SWIM

11. Guardians of Hades- (2.2 million to 2.6 million) +400,000, 18% growth.
They have been absolutely crushed by The Shady Bunch too the point were they don't even have 5 city takes on them, comapred to 80+. They currently rule 64 but similar to 53, 35,46 it is contested between several largish alliances. They need to organize ow that shady's main focus is on MGGA and take control of 64 before more bystanders try to grab a piece of their core ocean.
FLOAT

12. True Fear- (2.3 million to 2.4 million) +100,000, 4% growth.
They could have been a top five alliance but due to internal issues they are now struggling to defend themselves from Synergy. Theya re based in southwest 45 and rapidly dissapearing but they are fighitng the strong fight. If they can organize with their arch-nemesis The Lost Boys they have a chance of at least causing a stalemate.
SINK

Those Who Fell (Out the top 12)

The Co-Op Crew
Vacancy
Guys to Watch

Vacancy (2.4 million)
Assassins (2.3 million)
HARPOON (400,000)
Dwarven Squad (2.1 million)

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en97&ref=lmxcgfzi7w9ztd9bpo91icqevjwabv646pka7hx

Sometimes in these wars everything is so simple, but this time in my career of grepo i got to tell you guys.
I'm bit distracted or should i say leaded a a wrong way.
It's funny feeling when you realize that you've been betrayed.

DeletedUser54484

Yup. Know how that feels. Not naming anyone *cough*Synergy*cough*

Before i ramble a little, I'm not even sure what exactly you are referring to with synergy, as they have done nothing that remotely resembles "betrayal".

If you were a smart player/leader, you would plan for the future, especially if all you have with a top 3 alliance is a NAP, in which their is little communication. Not only would it be smart to pay attention to new relationships, ending/starting wars and what not, but to look at your ocean, and the direction an alliance is heading? Not even sure if you are apart of TF, but my god is your whole alliance that naive... If you guys were smart, you would have used better diplomacy, or atleast had a back up plan, this is a war game after all.

If you aren't part of tf, then I literally have no idea what you are talking about..

Drama seems to be the only way these forums stay active so i guess lets get more dramatic?

jameslongst

Strategos
Before i ramble a little, I'm not even sure what exactly you are referring to with synergy, as they have done nothing that remotely resembles "betrayal".

If you were a smart player/leader, you would plan for the future, especially if all you have with a top 3 alliance is a NAP, in which their is little communication. Not only would it be smart to pay attention to new relationships, ending/starting wars and what not, but to look at your ocean, and the direction an alliance is heading? Not even sure if you are apart of TF, but my god is your whole alliance that naive... If you guys were smart, you would have used better diplomacy, or atleast had a back up plan, this is a war game after all.

If you aren't part of tf, then I literally have no idea what you are talking about..

Drama seems to be the only way these forums stay active so i guess lets get more dramatic?

Oh for sure Synergy's leaders are a bunch of backstabbers and no mistake.

Have a nice day.

DeletedUser54537

Oh for sure Synergy's leaders are a bunch of backstabbers and no mistake.

Have a nice day.

You broke the NAP by supporting our enemies, we have evidence of this too so please don't say that WE are the backstabbers. Look in a mirror first.