Just To Have It Set Up, Feel Free To Make Your List
Great read broHere is my Top 10 list, cause I don't feel like making a top 12. Hopefully I can do one every 2 weeks, depends on my class schedule. Enjoy!
Twisted Souls #1ABP/#1DBP/#1Fighter
- Has occupied the top spot since the beginning of the server. Started off really strong but has cooled off as attacks from True Fear, The Shady Bunch, and Skulls and Co. have intensified in the last couple of weeks. I feel like them being spread over 3 oceans is harming their growth as they have to defend on multiple fronts. On top of that players seem to be leaving due to RL, other worlds, or joined other alliances. They really looked like nothing could stop them earlier, but now they seem more vulnerable than before. These next couple of weeks will really test Twisted to see what they are made of. Swim/Float
The Shady Bunch #2ABP/#4DBP/#2Fighter
- My favorite alliance other than my own of course. They have really picked up the pace in the last 2 weeks with successful Operations against Priory, though Plunder and Pillage did help. They are in a good position with only having to fight along their southern/southwestern border. Due to this they are free to expand north/northwest relatively unchallenged. From what I've seen they have great leadership who have a plan that they are executing very well. Swim for this bunch!
The Priory #3ABP/#3DBP/#4Fighter
- Another alliance that looked very strong to start off the server, but has now come onto rocky ground. Successful operations by The Shady Bunch and Plunder and Pillage have yielded a lot of lost cities by The Priory. Like Twisted, they are surrounded on all sides by enemy alliances (The Shady Bunch, True Fear, and Plunder and Pillage). Diplomacy anyone? Anyway, they still have a strong core and I look forward to their response to the Operations by Shady and Plunder. Swim/Float
The Kraken #6ABP/#10DBP/#6Fighter
- An alliance that has quietly moved up in the rankings. They really took off after the merge from Dogs of War, which helped them gain a presence in north O55, and the southeastern part of O54. Right now they seem to be expanding into southeastern O45, with them taking cities from Hogwarts. I really don't know what their plan is though. This is a very mysterious group. Their BP ranking indicates that they haven't had a war where they are tested. They could go after Twisted or turn around and hit Skulls, or solidify their O54 position and then go after Shady. Who knows? Swim for now, because they don't have anyone really pressing them.
Skull SkeletonS #8ABP/#15DBP/#8Fighter
- My own alliance, won's say much about this interesting group of guys/gals. The merge of Winged Hussars and The Booty Warrior Cult seems like it working. Situated in O55, O56, O65, O64, and 066, they have been busy with cleaning up their oceans of the smaller alliances and now they look like they want a bite of the big boys. Only issue is that they are spread out over multiple oceans. Anyway look for them to be in the thick of things soon! Do you guys think skulls is a Swim/Float/Sink? Comment down below!
True Fear #4ABP/#2DBP/#3Fighter
- Things were not looking so good for True Fear as both The Priory and Twisted Souls were hitting them very hard. However things have slowed down with True Fear closing the gap. Situated in O45, they have Twisted to the east, The Priory to the north, and now Legion to the west. These guys have been hit since the beginning so we know that they can defend, now the only thing to be seen is if they can go on the Offensive and succeed. Now they also have to be wary of Legion to the west who could cause some serious damage. Float
Plunder and Pillage #5ABP/#5DBP/#5Fighter
- About 2-3 weeks ago I though Plunder and Pillage would fall apart after The Priory launched their OP against them taking 36 cities. However Plunder and Pillage have shook that off and have stormed back to take 37 cities of their own, albeit with the help of Shady. This new found partnership between Shady and Plunder is exactly what they needed as now they look increase their gains in O44. The fight for O44 continues and should be a fun one to watch. Swim/Float because the war with The Priory is only just heating up.
- Another upcoming alliance that has quietly made its descent into the top ten rankings. Situated along the O35/O45 border, they seem to be growing at a good pace with them consolidating their hold in O35 and pushing into O45. Looks like they are attacking both Twisted and True Fear. I don't know much about this alliance but they seem to be doing everything well. Only issue is that they have not been battle tested. It will be interesting to see what they do in the nect couple of weeks. Swim/Float because they don't seem to be pressed by anyone but at the same time they haven't fought anyone yet.
-Angry Apples- #13ABP/#8DBP/#12Fighter
- The remnants of the Bennu Cult who relocated to O46. First off, hats of to leadership for getting people to relocate when things were not looking to great. Don't think that was the most easiest of tasks,( I could be wrong though). With their Relocation they can now expand in O46 and eat up the smaller alliances. Their main rival right now is Hogwarts, but looking at the current score it seems like they are doing very well, 15-0. Right now they don't seem like a threat on their own, but combined with another bigger alliance they can do some serious damage later on. Swim right now, Float once they come into contact with another big alliance
Skull n' Bones #18ABP/#32DBP/#21Fighter
-See Skulls SkeletonS
Don't forget to add Xanthippos Spartan. He ran off to Kraken. Why are these guys so scared to defend their cities? They are more than happy to bully smaller players when they know their alliance will prop up their cities. Cowardice at its finest!