Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2413

So... How long do we have to wait for a relevant top 12 now. I think the world will be shaken by some recent events that it'll be hard to suss things out for the next few days. Maybe someone will have a better idea after the weekend?

Christ we already took down the MRA lmfao

I know of faster ways to take down MRA's... but I'm pretty sure if you make a habit of it and you were to get reported you won't be around anymore.

There were players around this community that used to do just that. I could be wrong and they were banned for other reasons as well; I believe what I am about to mention is deemed "being detrimental to the general community". (paraphrasing as I cba to read the rules in entirely at the moment)

What they would do is work their way into these alliances, often under pseudonym from their forum name - as they were well know for this behavior, and gain trust until they could hit that dissolve button. That.. or click kick all the way down the list if they were unable to get founders rights.

DeletedUser55806

What they would do is work their way into these alliances, often under pseudonym from their forum name - as they were well know for this behavior, and gain trust until they could hit that dissolve button. That.. or click kick all the way down the list if they were unable to get founders rights.
happened to an alliance i made once, people called it an MRA idk why at first they were stupid lol it was apply for 500 points and it had 30 members, it was the first like few days of the world and then one of the members applied to become founder and was climbing the ranks and by now everyone but the people in the alliance thought we were an MRA and my mail box was full of hate mail lol we had the highest average points in the world then that alliance calling us an MRA sent a spy into our alliance who was climbing the ranks and eventually became founder and then he clicked the dissolve button and then the few loyal members thought wow iron head43 dissolved the alliance and flooded my mail box with hate mail then i quit grepolis. i admit it was pretty un-organised but that is because of all this hate war, it wasnt an MRA *sigh*

DeletedUser55862

happened to an alliance i made once, people called it an MRA idk why at first they were stupid lol it was apply for 500 points and it had 30 members, it was the first like few days of the world and then one of the members applied to become founder and was climbing the ranks and by now everyone but the people in the alliance thought we were an MRA and my mail box was full of hate mail lol we had the highest average points in the world then that alliance calling us an MRA sent a spy into our alliance who was climbing the ranks and eventually became founder and then he clicked the dissolve button and then the few loyal members thought wow iron head43 dissolved the alliance and flooded my mail box with hate mail then i quit grepolis. i admit it was pretty un-organised but that is because of all this hate war, it wasnt an MRA *sigh*

I gotta admin, I cannot win back the time used reading this little story. Thought you had a point regarding MRAs but I was wrong. You had an alliance probably like 20-25.000 points, you were unbable to run it and the first who asked you for founder rights received them. Good.

DeletedUser55806

I gotta admin, I cannot win back the time used reading this little story. Thought you had a point regarding MRAs but I was wrong. You had an alliance probably like 20-25.000 points, you were unbable to run it and the first who asked you for founder rights received them. Good.
lol, at first i thought grepolis was a nice game. i shouldn't HAVE to be paranoid about playing with people.

DeletedUser55855

its interesting to see how the french are quiet now :)

no longer top fighters, not even near the top 3 alliances pt wise.. arent fighting anyone of note...

DeletedUser52067

I appreciate the half honesty but let's be honest now. 99% of your slots come from using gold to host olympic games.

If you divide your BP by 4 from those anniversary tokens you've been running all game its really not that impressive

DeletedUser1405

Whats going on in here, i see the occasional top 12 the rest is moaning about taking cities from so called top alliances and moaning about MRA,s. I can't beleive MRA,s are still being belittled after so many yrs of playing. The advantage they get is they mass recruit then after a month the only players they have left are active players that have internalled all the dead wood left in there group they usually turn out to be reasonable groups that continue to use the same strategy and get pulled to bits over it.
But i say this "if it was so bad why do people still do it after the game has been going so long" and the strategy is seen to work over the long haul.

DeletedUser55862

Whats going on in here, i see the occasional top 12 the rest is moaning about taking cities from so called top alliances and moaning about MRA,s. I can't beleive MRA,s are still being belittled after so many yrs of playing. The advantage they get is they mass recruit then after a month the only players they have left are active players that have internalled all the dead wood left in there group they usually turn out to be reasonable groups that continue to use the same strategy and get pulled to bits over it.
But i say this "if it was so bad why do people still do it after the game has been going so long" and the strategy is seen to work over the long haul.

Because MRAs are usually founded by newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.