Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36530

lol we couldn't handle twilight of gods? you mean the rim alliance we took cities from whenever we needed to fill slots? lmao unless they started attacking our cities after we left Helio, I don't recall this. I couldn't even get them to attack me. Also Charlie, I can almost guarantee nobody in TP has more gold than you :eek::p

DeletedUser44426

lol we couldn't handle twilight of gods? you mean the rim alliance we took cities from whenever we needed to fill slots? lmao unless they started attacking our cities after we left Helio, I don't recall this. I couldn't even get them to attack me.

by the looks of it, twilight of the gods was taking TP cities long before you guys ran away from the world,

DeletedUser45360

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55806

You called us food but the majority of your players are noobs
i just came back after not playing for a year and i recognise 3 names there pshh stop trying to have a flame war on the forums lol i dont like charlie and his gang lol but you cant just blindly call them noobs

DeletedUser45360

i just came back after not playing for a year and i recognise 3 names there pshh stop trying to have a flame war on the forums lol i dont like charlie and his gang lol but you cant just blindly call them noobs

you are in that northern team? you are a noob you know this right?

DeletedUser55806

you are in that northern team? you are a noob you know this right?
lol, me? a noob? i have won 3 crowns on US and have played since Byzantiam won 5 great powers of the day on my old account. iv play for years then you come and call me a noob lol.

DeletedUser52067

Lol. Are you proud? You are fighting the biggest MRA on this server. Some of their members probably don't even know how to post a live feed to forums.

Edit: Wait, you lost a city to them? Pahahaha

Didn’t you just take in like 15 Nights Watch refugees lol?

DeletedUser52067

Lol. Are you proud? You are fighting the biggest MRA on this server. Some of their members probably don't even know how to post a live feed to forums.

Edit: Wait, you lost a city to them? Pahahaha

While simultaneously teaming up with the French lol

DeletedUser55862

1. Semper Fi - #1 in the world, considering all possible rankings. Tried to talk to us for a merge, we refused it, they went for Extremely Flammable then, they refused them too and finally convinced them somehow to join. They will SWIM, probably they will try to recruit the entire O45 just to avoid any kind of war (I know, it is funny being #1 to do stuff like this but here we are).

2. The MAZE - I am not a fan of MRA s even if I had the opportunity tu run some. It is early to say, at this stage of the game if their team will stay united for a long time but... FLOAT/SINK.

3. Frosted Charms -
did not see any alliance to make their life hard in O44. Group of experienced players, probably they played some worlds together before too. SWIM.

4. Conquer Factory -
Ocean 55 was, in my opinion, always the most interesting in the world. They have a strong core, was expecting more regarding the Alliance Fighters ranking but still one of my favourite alliances here. SWIM.

5. THE HAZE - see #2.

6. Pillars of War - Dont really know who is gonna kick them off because their developing area is bad af. Maybe good decisions regarding pacts or NAPs will help them out. SINK

7. ThePlague -
Probably fighting DOKKAEBI atm as long as they are far away from FC; the one who will gain more territory will fight Frosted Charms and most probably will lose right after. FLOAT / SINK.

8. War of Kings -
Ocean 55, between TCF and Hidden Menace. Good core but do not see them do really big damage to any of them. FLOAT.

9. =ONLY DIRTY= - Active players, good fighters but they do not have a strong core. Will make some damage but wont survive unless they ally with half of the world. SINK

10. DOKKAEBI - see #7.

11. Just for laughs - Pretty scary to see how that Ocean is developed and occupied by THE MAZE, THE HAZE and THE CRAZE but a couple of good and experienced players there. I bet they will do a good job there and with good leadership will kick out the others in O54. SWIM.

12. Honor and Power - ...

P.S: Sorry for my english, if I made considerable mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55855

well its interesting to see Honor and Power have a top Semper Fi player in siege... lets see if they actually lose a city :)

DeletedUser38223

4. Conquer Factory - Ocean 55 was, in my opinion, always the most interesting in the world. They have a strong core, was expecting more regarding the Alliance Fighters ranking but still one of my favourite alliances here. SWIM.

They have a low bp rank because they allied with half the ocean. basically just another mra

https://prnt.sc/kdzn10

DeletedUser55862

well its interesting to see Honor and Power have a top Semper Fi player in siege... lets see if they actually lose a city :)

I will give you the best reason why this thing will probably not happen. We killed more than 2k of their LS with nothing but our support (it looked like Extremely Flamable were too scary tu support us as long as we are allied or they already knew they will merge). They could not break it, they recruited ET and now ET members are attacking us. I gotta admin that this is the lowest thing I have ever seen in 6 years I play this game and trust me, I ve seen some lol. I know they will survive in O45, it is really obvious, but with this kind of leadership and low character they will not cross this ocean succesfully. Or maybe, by time, they will recruit 80 % of the world and win it without any war ^^. Cheers!

DeletedUser55855

I will give you the best reason why this thing will probably not happen. We killed more than 2k of their LS with nothing but our support (it looked like Extremely Flamable were too scary tu support us as long as we are allied or they already knew they will merge). They could not break it, they recruited ET and now ET members are attacking us. I gotta admin that this is the lowest thing I have ever seen in 6 years I play this game and trust me, I ve seen some lol. I know they will survive in O45, it is really obvious, but with this kind of leadership and low character they will not cross this ocean succesfully. Or maybe, by time, they will recruit 80 % of the world and win it without any war ^^. Cheers!

that is hardly the lowest.. clearly you have not been in toxic worlds/groups to see even worse stuff, either way.. even if you arent taking their city we are :)

Status
Not open for further replies.